Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 907 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by HardNHung1973  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her?
    You can find Ella's posts on Tryst and Eros (Louisville section).

  2. #3963

    These 2

    Quote Originally Posted by HardNHung1973  [View Original Post]
    Who are the best and most reasonable black providers??
    Slimm petite and Soft sexy chocolate 86 have reasonable rates and will let you raw dawg it.

  3. #3962

    Rose Asian massage

    So last night I said imma hit up some apm since I was down in PRP / Shively, I usually go to lucky bamboo, but it seems she wasn't feeling it, I call spa on Dixie and they was kinda rude, so I went to rose apm. An older lady showed me to my room and told me to undressing within a minute this 35-45 year old Korean lady named candy comes in wearing lingerie and grabs my shit and says I'm going to fuck you motherfucker. And long story short she did.

  4. #3961

    Ebony Recommendations

    I'm also looking for a good ebony provider. Preferably with some big tits that isn't obese. Thick is okay though. I've got my eye on two. Links below. Any help would be very appreciated given my dry spell lately LOL.

    Especially if you have numbers XD.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62233161/

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62228182/

  5. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronn  [View Original Post]
    Imma have to say princess, good deals. Young and good attitude.
    Do you have a link to her?

    Do you have a link to her?

  6. #3959
    Quote Originally Posted by Trek400  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ella Gold on several occasions in Ohio. She is visiting late next week. I highly recommend. Best ass in the land!
    Do you have a link to her?

  7. #3958

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobby  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the Monger's photo has totally different tattoos than the girl in the ad.
    This link is not working for me. Is the ad down?

  8. #3957

    Blaize

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat502  [View Original Post]
    It's several girls using the same number somehow is all I've been able to figure out but ever which girl has the ad up at the time is the girl I've seen so just got to catch the right one LOL.
    The girl in the Monger's photo has totally different tattoos than the girl in the ad.

  9. #3956

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by HardNHung1973  [View Original Post]
    Who are the best and most reasonable black providers??
    Imma have to say princess, good deals. Young and good attitude.

  10. #3955

    Ella Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by HardNHung1973  [View Original Post]
    Who are the best and most reasonable black providers??
    I've seen Ella Gold on several occasions in Ohio. She is visiting late next week. I highly recommend. Best ass in the land!

  11. #3954
    Quote Originally Posted by Db1977  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she looks like pics in ad because I took the pic I posted. So maybe I got tricked. I did see her new ad and the video is in the room I went to but the girl is different.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62222338/
    It's several girls using the same number somehow is all I've been able to figure out but ever which girl has the ad up at the time is the girl I've seen so just got to catch the right one LOL.

  12. #3953

    Black females

    Who are the best and most reasonable black providers??

  13. #3952

    Blaze switch?

    Interesting that she looks like pics in ad because I took the pic I posted. So maybe I got tricked. I did see her new ad and the video is in the room I went to but the girl is different.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62222338/

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat502  [View Original Post]
    She looks like these pics but yeah she tries to please but learning to give head and suck the boys she tries but no ass at all. Sweet though and no odor I wouldn't pay the asking price though 200 hhr no way I seen her for 180 hour a while back. Looks like the current ad pic but not the pic posted on here so maybe she temporarily used another pic idk

  14. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Db. The lackluster performance is probably due to age. The younger ones haven't figured it out yet. But this looks promising, I may give it a try.
    She looks like these pics but yeah she tries to please but learning to give head and suck the boys she tries but no ass at all. Sweet though and no odor I wouldn't pay the asking price though 200 hhr no way I seen her for 180 hour a while back. Looks like the current ad pic but not the pic posted on here so maybe she temporarily used another pic idk

  15. #3950

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by Db1977  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/62192884/

    Didn't see any reviews on this one so toftt. She doesn't look like the pics in the ad but I didn't think she would. She was shy and submissive gave a lackluster BBBJ and quickly went to FS. I didn't mind since I was there for a qv anyway. She smelled really nice with no odor from below. I don't do daty but believe it would be good. She was very flexible and I twisted he up like a pretzel at one point. She was very accommodating for what I wanted so I would put her on backup if something else falls through.
    Thanks Db. The lackluster performance is probably due to age. The younger ones haven't figured it out yet. But this looks promising, I may give it a try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape