Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 10417
-
06-01-21 15:07 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 653Flash dancers
Are they still open or are they closed? I drove passed the place and it look shut down.
-
05-31-21 22:56 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 73Ah, I see. Like the VIO back stage pass at Disney. Where you get to meet the characters. Showbiz is grand!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-21 17:38 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 1107Stripper names
You know they have three names now, right?
Originally Posted by LikFolk
[View Original Post]
Used to be, they'd have their stage name, and then their real name. And if you got to know them, they'd tell you their real name.
Nowadays, they have their stage name, their fake "real" name to tell customers to make them feel special, and then their actual name.
I mean, not all of them do this, but it's a lot more common now.
-
05-30-21 19:16 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 73Wackos Amy
Went to Wackos and ran into "Amy" a tall Slavic / Latina? Shit maybe she was the child of a Russian agent who bred with a Cuban. She let slip her real name which is both Russian and Latina. Anyway VIP was excellent. Asked about off menu items and didn't get anywhere. Very sexy and extraordinarily beautiful and affectionate. I wish the club was tobacco free.
-
05-23-21 13:58 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 86Sweetness
Sweetness from day shift?
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 09:26 #9062Regular Member

Posts: 13Wackos
Went to wackos last night for the first time. Quite busy with tons of patrons and tons of girls. Sat at the stage for an hour or so and had some drinks before getting a dance from a Cuban girl. Name was Brittany and brandy, not really sure. Had 2 dances with her that were pretty good with a fair amount of roaming allowed. After the second dance she offered 200 for full service but I declined.
After a while at wackos I ended up at doll house. There were only 6 girls working on a Friday night but there were a good amount of customers. Girls were ok but the girls at wackos were way hotter and there were way more of them. Was there for about an hour but the girls we're sticking to themselves and what looked like regulars.
Would repeat at wackos but probably not worth it at dollhouse.
Also I just moved to Jax from Orlando so let me know if you have any tips for the area clubs or whatnot.
FLRick.
-
05-19-21 10:49 #9061Senior Member

Posts: 653Honestly only emperors can compete with wackos in my eyes. Solid gold is the only choice if you want to stick to the west side. But if you can afford to journey out definitely wackos worth it. They typically have higher quality women and the food is actually good. When ever the latin women are in town your going to get some high quality ones there.
Originally Posted by BrineHook
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 02:36 #9060Regular Member

Posts: 6Resent Endeavors
Between solid gold and wackos the Cubans at wackos got it hands down every day wackos wins.
-
05-17-21 13:49 #9059Senior Member

Posts: 45Emperor's has decent tacos, and these sidewinder fries that are good. Their wings are small and shitty. Like they pulled 'them of robins or blue jays or something.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
For strip club wings, Wacko's is it, hands down. The potato skins are great too. I used to get the Wacko's wrap, but I got paranoid about it. There's steak and shrimp in it for a low price. My brain started telling me it must be meat they're about to throw out. This is dumb, because when I used to get it, it was damn tasty.
-
05-16-21 20:58 #9058Senior Member

Posts: 47Actually took the time to check out a few clubs this week.
First, Monday or Tuesday, I went out to Sins then Wacko's. This was around 8 p.
At Sins, alot of beautiful women. Saw maybe 9 ladies total. A couple were sitting with patrons and the rest were all sitting on their phones. Left after a drink and made my way to Wacko's.
Wacko's was alot more active. Slightly busier than Sins. Alot of nice talent in there. Wasn't even 5 minutes after I sat down at the bar I had a Cuban walk up to me and make conversation. Nice bolt-ons, tall, slim but just eager to get a dance. Kept pulling my hand and saying some Enrique Iglesias song title to me. I declined. Tipped a few ladies but none made their way back to thank me. Just enjoyed the view the rest of the evening.
Later in the week I made it in to DH. 6 ladies working that night I went. Not a bad crowd. Finally got to meet Envy. After some conversation we made our way to the back. Definitely had a good time back there. I hung out a little bit more and Renee made her way to me. Tall, slim, brunette. She's a looker but has this fake flirtiness to her. Anyway. Took her to the back for some fun but said $$$ for some extra fun. I declined and before the song was over. So was the dance. Even after that there was one more girl I wanted to check out. I think the DJ said her name was Bella. Beautiful beautiful tall brunette. She may be European? Gorgeous naturals and kitty. Anyway. She hung out with the same person the rest of the night. Anyone have info on her?
Have fun and be safe ya'll!
-
05-16-21 18:50 #9057Senior Member

Posts: 365Ruby
I guess she's back? She is a total waste of time in the VIP.
Originally Posted by SuperNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 16:49 #9056Senior Member

Posts: 109Ruby at Wackos has Gorgeous body. That's it, NOTHING ELSE!
Does anyone have a great experience in VIP with Ruby? Obviously overlooking her tattoos
-
05-16-21 13:01 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 224New girl-Sweetness. Get her while she is there? Shy, always top notch. Wacko's
Very pretty, friendly, tasty black 22 year old. Great mile, ass, and perky tits. Very, very sexual. In the V. I. P. She smiles and says, what do you want? She did most all I told her. She does not stay long as these places. Great sexual 5 dances. She loves Junior.
Also pick Shy also in the daytime. She has never let me down in 4 years. Very tasty, loves to be touched, kissed in the right places, and you will get off. Cuban, but looks Asian. Working less and less lately. What a shape and smile.
-
05-16-21 10:42 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 226I guess
She must be making a killing. Not completing paid for songs and still getting paid.
Originally Posted by William4712
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 02:36 #9053Regular Member

Posts: 10Gotcha
Had issues with her couple months ago def not the same person they say was 5 years ago. Halfway through the second song I had a similar "graze" situation and she stopped and headed right for the bouncer / money guy. It's awkward now whenever I go in and she's there. There are much better "sure" options imo.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






