Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 695 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9067

    Flash dancers

    Are they still open or are they closed? I drove passed the place and it look shut down.

  2. #9066
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    You know they have three names now, right?

    Used to be, they'd have their stage name, and then their real name. And if you got to know them, they'd tell you their real name.

    Nowadays, they have their stage name, their fake "real" name to tell customers to make them feel special, and then their actual name.

    I mean, not all of them do this, but it's a lot more common now.
    Ah, I see. Like the VIO back stage pass at Disney. Where you get to meet the characters. Showbiz is grand!

  3. #9065

    Stripper names

    Quote Originally Posted by LikFolk  [View Original Post]
    Went to Wackos and ran into "Amy" a tall Slavic / Latina? Shit maybe she was the child of a Russian agent who bred with a Cuban. She let slip her real name which is both Russian and Latina. Anyway VIP was excellent. Asked about off menu items and didn't get anywhere. Very sexy and extraordinarily beautiful and affectionate. I wish the club was tobacco free.
    You know they have three names now, right?

    Used to be, they'd have their stage name, and then their real name. And if you got to know them, they'd tell you their real name.

    Nowadays, they have their stage name, their fake "real" name to tell customers to make them feel special, and then their actual name.

    I mean, not all of them do this, but it's a lot more common now.

  4. #9064

    Wackos Amy

    Went to Wackos and ran into "Amy" a tall Slavic / Latina? Shit maybe she was the child of a Russian agent who bred with a Cuban. She let slip her real name which is both Russian and Latina. Anyway VIP was excellent. Asked about off menu items and didn't get anywhere. Very sexy and extraordinarily beautiful and affectionate. I wish the club was tobacco free.

  5. #9063

    Sweetness

    Sweetness from day shift?

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty, friendly, tasty black 22 year old. Great mile, ass, and perky tits. Very, very sexual. In the V. I. P. She smiles and says, what do you want? She did most all I told her. She does not stay long as these places. Great sexual 5 dances. She loves Junior.

    Also pick Shy also in the daytime. She has never let me down in 4 years. Very tasty, loves to be touched, kissed in the right places, and you will get off. Cuban, but looks Asian. Working less and less lately. What a shape and smile.

  6. #9062

    Wackos

    Went to wackos last night for the first time. Quite busy with tons of patrons and tons of girls. Sat at the stage for an hour or so and had some drinks before getting a dance from a Cuban girl. Name was Brittany and brandy, not really sure. Had 2 dances with her that were pretty good with a fair amount of roaming allowed. After the second dance she offered 200 for full service but I declined.

    After a while at wackos I ended up at doll house. There were only 6 girls working on a Friday night but there were a good amount of customers. Girls were ok but the girls at wackos were way hotter and there were way more of them. Was there for about an hour but the girls we're sticking to themselves and what looked like regulars.

    Would repeat at wackos but probably not worth it at dollhouse.

    Also I just moved to Jax from Orlando so let me know if you have any tips for the area clubs or whatnot.

    FLRick.

  7. #9061
    Quote Originally Posted by BrineHook  [View Original Post]
    Between solid gold and wackos the Cubans at wackos got it hands down every day wackos wins.
    Honestly only emperors can compete with wackos in my eyes. Solid gold is the only choice if you want to stick to the west side. But if you can afford to journey out definitely wackos worth it. They typically have higher quality women and the food is actually good. When ever the latin women are in town your going to get some high quality ones there.

  8. #9060

    Resent Endeavors

    Between solid gold and wackos the Cubans at wackos got it hands down every day wackos wins.

  9. #9059
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    People always mock me and look at me with disgust when I praise strip club food. But in truth it has better quality than burger King and McDonald's. I usually eat wings and a chicken sandwich from wackos and it does a superb job. Also the food at emperors is good to.
    Emperor's has decent tacos, and these sidewinder fries that are good. Their wings are small and shitty. Like they pulled 'them of robins or blue jays or something.

    For strip club wings, Wacko's is it, hands down. The potato skins are great too. I used to get the Wacko's wrap, but I got paranoid about it. There's steak and shrimp in it for a low price. My brain started telling me it must be meat they're about to throw out. This is dumb, because when I used to get it, it was damn tasty.

  10. #9058
    Actually took the time to check out a few clubs this week.

    First, Monday or Tuesday, I went out to Sins then Wacko's. This was around 8 p.

    At Sins, alot of beautiful women. Saw maybe 9 ladies total. A couple were sitting with patrons and the rest were all sitting on their phones. Left after a drink and made my way to Wacko's.

    Wacko's was alot more active. Slightly busier than Sins. Alot of nice talent in there. Wasn't even 5 minutes after I sat down at the bar I had a Cuban walk up to me and make conversation. Nice bolt-ons, tall, slim but just eager to get a dance. Kept pulling my hand and saying some Enrique Iglesias song title to me. I declined. Tipped a few ladies but none made their way back to thank me. Just enjoyed the view the rest of the evening.

    Later in the week I made it in to DH. 6 ladies working that night I went. Not a bad crowd. Finally got to meet Envy. After some conversation we made our way to the back. Definitely had a good time back there. I hung out a little bit more and Renee made her way to me. Tall, slim, brunette. She's a looker but has this fake flirtiness to her. Anyway. Took her to the back for some fun but said $$$ for some extra fun. I declined and before the song was over. So was the dance. Even after that there was one more girl I wanted to check out. I think the DJ said her name was Bella. Beautiful beautiful tall brunette. She may be European? Gorgeous naturals and kitty. Anyway. She hung out with the same person the rest of the night. Anyone have info on her?

    Have fun and be safe ya'll!

  11. #9057

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a great experience in VIP with Ruby? Obviously overlooking her tattoos
    I guess she's back? She is a total waste of time in the VIP.

  12. #9056

    Ruby at Wackos has Gorgeous body. That's it, NOTHING ELSE!

    Does anyone have a great experience in VIP with Ruby? Obviously overlooking her tattoos

  13. #9055

    New girl-Sweetness. Get her while she is there? Shy, always top notch. Wacko's

    Very pretty, friendly, tasty black 22 year old. Great mile, ass, and perky tits. Very, very sexual. In the V. I. P. She smiles and says, what do you want? She did most all I told her. She does not stay long as these places. Great sexual 5 dances. She loves Junior.

    Also pick Shy also in the daytime. She has never let me down in 4 years. Very tasty, loves to be touched, kissed in the right places, and you will get off. Cuban, but looks Asian. Working less and less lately. What a shape and smile.

  14. #9054

    I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by William4712  [View Original Post]
    Had issues with her couple months ago def not the same person they say was 5 years ago. Halfway through the second song I had a similar "graze" situation and she stopped and headed right for the bouncer / money guy. It's awkward now whenever I go in and she's there. There are much better "sure" options imo.
    She must be making a killing. Not completing paid for songs and still getting paid.

  15. #9053

    Gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil1  [View Original Post]
    Game and looks no issues with me. I get your points, thanks.
    Had issues with her couple months ago def not the same person they say was 5 years ago. Halfway through the second song I had a similar "graze" situation and she stopped and headed right for the bouncer / money guy. It's awkward now whenever I go in and she's there. There are much better "sure" options imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape