Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 17727
-
05-22-21 18:39 #7257Senior Member

Posts: 687Just checking
Does the mean she gives no BJ at all? Then what's the point in seeing her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/2179536969
-
05-22-21 12:15 #7256Senior Member

Posts: 318Not shocked.
It's cleared out now. I'll message you.
Originally Posted by TheoryGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 11:25 #7255Senior Member

Posts: 457Fuuuck. Wish she did incall. She's gorgeous.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 10:15 #7254Senior Member

Posts: 56Megan
I will agree with this 💯 percent! Megan is a great provider, I see her on a semi regular basis and have never been disappointed. Everything is covered but she gets into it so that makes up for the lack of BBBJ. She's so good I'm considering overnight!!
Originally Posted by ChocLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 09:20 #7253Senior Member

Posts: 126Facts I feel like all the hot Asians are fake ads. You'd have better luck going to the loop or around Washington university finding one who needs help paying off them student loans.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 09:13 #7252Senior Member

Posts: 126Fake
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62516621/
Apparently Maitland Ward from Boy Meets World is an escort in St. Louis now LOL. These fakers need to step it up man LOL.
-
05-22-21 09:06 #7251Senior Member

Posts: 69Clear space
Your mailbox is already full. (I'll take the info too. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 05:07 #7250Senior Member

Posts: 318Young, smart, sexy, RELIABLE. UTR
Met a young lady last week from SA that I have seen a couple times now and she is a lot of fun- early 20's, thin, absolutely beautiful and is reliable with no drama as far as I have seen. She is based on the East Side (nice part) and for now is only doing outcalls. She is very outgoing, friendly, and pretty relaxed. The first time I met her was neutral place quick meet then away we went. Pretty open menu- BBBJ, light kissing, non-rushed, and truly enjoys what she does. Standard no's. No Greek no bare. Name is Selena Rose, she is on SA but has never posted on the other sites. Senior members please feel free to PM me for rates and contact info. Like so many others, she apologizes up front but still does not see AA's.
-
05-22-21 01:16 #7249Senior Member

Posts: 418For ads on places like LC, if it's a hot asian girl. It's fake.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 00:07 #7248Regular Member

Posts: 6Megan
First post, so please excuse any newbie mistakes. Hadn't seen any recent reviews but visited Megan recently. Everything covered but she showed me a toe-curling CBJ is actually within the realm of possibility in a talented mouth. Had to stop her or I'd have blown sooner than I wanted. Not a clock watcher, very into it, all around excellent provider. Will most definitely see her again. And again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3149008565/1
-
05-21-21 21:57 #7247Senior Member

Posts: 112If they don't give a location, and you don't see every week--then I assume that they are fake / scammers just trying to get a deposit.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 18:28 #7246Senior Member

Posts: 97Rough times
314-2. -8301 Which one is real?
Same phone number but they do not look like each other at all. Many more like this:
Soon they will be asking for 280/ hhr!
"I'm here for you" (pic of girl w / drivers license).
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...r-you/37868976
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62463248/
"I'm available for all kind of sex activities" (pic of a young attractive Asian).
-
05-21-21 14:07 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 319Damn. Well maybe I'm seeing the wrong girls. That sounds worth it.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 14:19 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 36"This was basically the menu for Ember Simmers. " Fair point, but I would argue that she was exceptionally skilled. Not many providers could pull off the same trick.
-
05-20-21 11:56 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 882This was basically the menu for Ember Simmers when she was providing and she did VERY well for herself for years. If the providers knows what they are doing, you don't always need the full menu. I saw Ember numerous times over the years and she never failed to get two pops out of me every time.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






