Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 10969
-
05-23-21 15:21 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 1299Rs2 K
When I got a membership a few years ago, it was a one time fee and your membership did not expire. Cell phone number is account number. If you use Kanye net or changed numbers your membership would not have followed you without contacting them.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 13:15 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 387Don't see why not.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
Their website still has the membership email posted to contact regarding new accounts, but they are lifetime memberships; if you have an old account you should be able to contact them to update your info (but that still costs money, don't remember how much but its likely cheaper).
-
05-23-21 13:12 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 387How's the face? Anybody to compare it to?
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 11:26 #4291Regular Member

Posts: 7I just used them as a standard to rate Estelle. I hope Sandra reads post history to see who has been a serial time waster to providers.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-21 09:49 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 151Kylie YWSM
Verification process for these guys is intense, I use P411 and it was still a lengthy process. No problems for me so long as it's a legitimate agency I've heard of, once I was verified I browsed and found Kylie. Stopped by their incall in the heart of downtown. Kylie is as advertised, had a very fun 30 minute session with her BBBJ and cfs. Nice fake tits, tight little body. Would recommend.
-
05-22-21 23:35 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 936Anetta was awesome. Body was a great but personality was on another level. She once said to me:
Originally Posted by DaddyGio
[View Original Post]
"Nobody fucks my ass like you do. ".
Not seeing Elsa was a big regret of mine but it's because I kept seeing Anetta.
-
05-22-21 22:14 #4288Banned Member

Posts: 43Rs2 k
Guys, do you know if RS2 K is still renewing memberships? I had a membership like 10 years ago but it went inactive because I was using agencies. Now MA and CCG won't approve me unless I have RS2 K but I don't have it or any OKs on P411 despite doing this for 10 years now and seeing so many girls with agencies.
-
05-22-21 17:04 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 318I take the term shilled somewhat offensive. Nobody told me to write anything, and I'm merely reporting on my experience. Maybe the Agencies Elsa or Anetta where better but they aren't here now so I don't know why they matter right now? At this current time my best experience has been with Estelle after about 2 years of mongering and that's what I wrote about. If you don't like what I wrote then just ignore what I write. It is aftercall just my opinion; everyone's experience can be different, similar to how we all can connect with various types of people. In my experience it isn't 100% physical, there has to be good personable chemistry and for me on that day; Estelle was my best experience so far. I once met Emily at 262 and she was equally as gorgeous, but she was so cold and mechanical that I really didn't enjoy the experience. I wrote about that too if you dig in my early reviews. Truthfully, a part of me doesn't want me to express my positive experience with Estelle; I won't be accused as a shill and it will make booking with her again that much easier with less competition. I'm just trying to be a productive fellow member on this site. If you don't like it then feel free to ignore anything I write.
Originally Posted by DaddyGio
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 09:48 #4286Regular Member

Posts: 7Sounds like you identified yourself to Sandra and shilled her a glowing review. Too bad that you never met this agencies Elsa or Anetta as both were solid 8's and and better quality than Estelle.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 21:23 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 318MA: Estelle
I've been posting for over a year now and for those that know my reviews know that I don't sugar coat anything and I have pretty high standards to what I find attractive.
Estelle at MA fit that bill so perfectly, I would say she's absolutely a solid 10 experience.
I had seen the reviews that she's very modelesque and beautiful; those reports where 100% true.
However what those reports never mention is the personality and warm nature of the person and that for me is why Estelle was a perfect 10. She was so easy to talk to it was like talking to an old friend; in the short 30 minutes we got philosophical spoke about life experiences and of course shared a beautiful intimate moment together.
Bar none her body is a 10, face is a 10, and personality which YMMV but for me was a 10. She's a beautiful young 20 something year old person inside and out. This was my first experience at MA and if the other women are just as beautiful I'm going to stay a while enjoying these experiences.
P.S. To clarify my previous comment, on the booker at MA. Her English is perfectly fine, and she speaks an impressive 4 languages I found out. I only know we had a miscommunication. It might have been how I worded things but now that it's behind me, I'm glad we resolved our differences and it was a pleasure and ease to book through her. I look forward to booking more often and definitely see Estelle again in the future. She does only work on weekends, sometimes Friday including so book ahead. Katya also looks impressive; if someone can book with her and report that would be awesome.
-
05-21-21 17:10 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 183Gabby
I wouldn't say that, judging from the volume of Gabby I get when trading.
Originally Posted by LuxiMudi
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 16:31 #4283Regular Member

Posts: 7Sandra removed the ridiculous tiny waste photo of Katerina after my last post. She's so quick to blacklist bad behaviour by mongersr, but it's ok for her to mislead clients.
Originally Posted by Ttoned40
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 15:44 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 1438Wow someone who doesn't post but reads all the posts that might involve her girls did not like your message and took it to twitter LOL.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 14:11 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 77I have not had that experience with MA, always very straight forward.
Originally Posted by Ixmeofne
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 09:01 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 286Eec
I thought EEC closed up shop on 2018.
Originally Posted by RiondaGreat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






