Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 887 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 592 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5930

    No name in Ad

    Does anyone have any info on her. I've seen the pictures before but the ad has no name and the phone number is new so it is difficult to search on the forum. I'd love to know if she's real. The photos look great but I'm always skeptical about photos with favourable angles, excessive photoshopping, and excessive makeup.

    If anyone can share their experience, it will be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Andy.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/037383653130

  2. #5929

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel73  [View Original Post]
    Coming through Greenville tomorrow. Will be staying 1 night before moving on to my next stop. Anyone recommend a top notch BBBJ or a FS I need to try? Thanks and everyone be safe.
    Depends on what you like. I personally have a thing for designer heels and lingerie so its Lollipop for me.

  3. #5928

    Vanessa

    This is Vanessa. IDK what her provider name is but I've seen her multiple times and had a 3 some once but the girl she was working with quit. She was really sexy. Yes those are real pictures. She's actually had surgery on her ass to make it fatter. She's definitely sexy and real and very nice but I worry all the surgeries she's having are going to ruin what was a perfect body.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I wonder is Kelly=Lauren in this post?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/689926383685

  4. #5927

    Best BBBJ or FS?

    Coming through Greenville tomorrow. Will be staying 1 night before moving on to my next stop. Anyone recommend a top notch BBBJ or a FS I need to try? Thanks and everyone be safe.

  5. #5926

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore6968  [View Original Post]
    Total waste of time and money, I saw her about 3 years ago and it was a lifeless body laying there like a dead fish. She may have moved on to scamming now, IDK? Just stay away from this one.
    Thank you so much.

  6. #5925

    Dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Total waste of time and money, I saw her about 3 years ago and it was a lifeless body laying there like a dead fish. She may have moved on to scamming now, IDK? Just stay away from this one.

  7. #5924

    I thought so

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    This is so a scam.
    I was thinking that and just wanted to make sure.

  8. #5923
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Dude

    This is so a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]

  9. #5922

    White Diamond


  10. #5921

    Not sure

    We messaged several times yesterday I text her 30 min before and have not got a reply. Not sure if she is legit or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Look interesting.
    .

  11. #5920

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    A long time ago. She was a mess. Would not repeat.

  12. #5919

    Was going to ask the same LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knows about this lady?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/596488365124
    Look interesting.

  13. #5918

    Has anyone dreamed with Ally

    I was wondering if anyone knows about this lady?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/596488365124

  14. #5917

  15. #5916

    Number

    She also told me she works a day job from 9 to 5

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape