Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5804
-
05-22-21 17:43 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 134Brookeviolett
Seen brookevilott several times including when she was (or is still?) part of the baby flower crew. I struck a convo with her in regards to BBFS hoping I could open it for me in the future and she had an absolute disdain for it and the guys that asked her for it. Damn shame, she has a banging body for sure.
Originally Posted by ToroTomorrow
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-21 17:32 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 1223Brooke Violett is not BBFS
No BV is not BBFS. At least not with both times I seen her. Doesn't mean she ain't. If she is, I salute the guy who hits that raw wow!
Originally Posted by ToroTomorrow
[View Original Post]
I mistakenly posted her report in the wrong forum. Sent 2 requests to either delete the report or move to the appropriate one in the OC.
Both requests ignored or denied.
-
05-22-21 17:25 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 42Is she BB-able?
Brooke's profile really jumped out at me and I've been meaning to try her. Thanks for all the sharing BTW but did you mean to post this in a different thread? I don't think Brooke allows BBFS but if she does (even for upcharge), she has now moved to the top of my list haha.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 23:46 #3326Regular Member

Posts: 7She lots of fun!
I saw her few months back! She took a pounding doggie from behind! Face down ass up. Pulled her arms back and her face was bouncing off the mattress. Seamed like she loved it hard and rough! Blew a huge load in her! Want to see her again but she is a bit of a drive for me.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 21:35 #3325Senior Member

Posts: 733Jizzabelle
Just messaged her yesterday! Based on no intel here but her pics are filled with action shots, even gangbangs so my gut felt she'd be fun. Quite the extensive menu!! Lean, hot, MILF!
Originally Posted by HardRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 16:26 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 114I think there is a booker involved! I have to check, but I swear I got a same wording from another menu inquiry recently. I will post once I find it.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 14:59 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 80Jizzabelle
What an amazing MILF! Her BBFS is beyond words. Very sensual and GFE. Felt very natural, like being with your own GF. Her menu:
150 HH.
250 HR.
+25 Just BBFS.
+50 BBFS CIP.
Cash App & Venmo friendly.
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/6281
-
05-21-21 12:36 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 211BrookeViolett & LolaOneLove
I just realized her friend is LolaOneLove. She recently deleted her profile cause of accusations of being a rob. So Brooke and LolaOneLove have a booker or pimp?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
Update: It was actually you, Jedi, that brought it up!
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5351816
-
05-21-21 10:38 #3321Senior Member

Posts: 42Bible references on usasexguide ok cool I guess
What in the Korean Jesus talk is this? Can you teach me to remember my old Sunday school bible verses too for more nostalgia?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 09:35 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 1223BrookeViolett
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BrookeViolett
Just saw her recently. I just love this girl's tiny petite body that's super tight. Staying at a nice suite with an adjoining living room area with a separate TV. She also offers doubles with a cute girl who stayed in there while Brooke and I boom-boom in the bedroom. They are also available for duos if you are into that sort of thing, I'm not. Brooke did not seem particularly distracted this time and was very engaged, maybe I caught her in a good day. Let me pop 2 hot loads in her tiny mouth. She stayed true to her menu below.
Hey babe its Brooke I'm available for today only from 12-6 pm let ne know your location!
I'm a full GFE girl who is always down for FBSM, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, DATO on me only, FIV, FOV, 69, Russian, Italian, camel slide (covered), CFS, COB (cum on my body), and unlimited MSOG if you book a hhr or more. You can take pics and vids of our time together too (+100). Also cim and cimws is +100. I'm not down for Greek, FIA, DATO on you, BBFS, BDSM stuff or super rough stuff, super kinky fetish stuff, outcalls, orgies, overnights, or sugar daddy. When you text me include your username (714) XXX-XXXX. Incall 150 QQ 250 1/2 Hour 400 Full Hour. Outcalls 350 1/2 hour 500 full hour Doubles maybe-Hhr 500 Hour 1000.
If you want to come see me let me know &what time how long you'd like ⁃ a number I can text you. I will text you my address one we are confirmed. Excited to see you soon. Brooke.
-
05-20-21 19:36 #3319Senior Member

Posts: 1223ScarlettJems Posting
Originally Posted by IYK69
[View Original Post]
Good grief this is so painful. I feel so fucking old because I know who Rick Springfield is and his most famous song, and apparently nobody else in this website does smh. Now I know how Methuselah felt. Nobody in the Old Testament knew WTF he was talking about either.
Originally Posted by AZHopeful
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JessiesGirl
-
05-20-21 19:34 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 1223\https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xosweetnessxo96
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 17:52 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 250Pd
What's her handle on PD?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 12:59 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 258Couldn't find her on PD in Orange County.
Originally Posted by IYK69
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 02:06 #3315Regular Member

Posts: 10What's her rate these days? She was posting for like double her hx rates when she moved to pd.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




