Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10991

    Buyer Beware

    A massage with extras sounded great today. Unfortunately, I do not have her working name.

    I contacted her about 5 months ago, but the distance was too far. I figured I would try again. I set up a date this morning to meet this afternoon. I set up the date. I make certain that she does not ask for upcharges. She says tipping is fine, but not required.

    I show up and get a lackluster massage with no hint from her about anything but the massage. When I straight out mention it, she says her add is listed in the massage section. I tell her that no one pays that price for just a massage from her. She offers to walk me out and I tell her not to bother.

    When I show her the ad that has this.

    Activities this service provider may enjoy.

    Deep throatFace sittingGirlfriend experience (GFE) Intercourse. OralIntercourse - Vaginal (FS) Kissing. Closed lipsLunch / dinner datesMassage. SensualMassage - therapeuticMultiple sessions within date time (MSOG) Oral. CIMOral - receiving (DATY) Oral. Without condom (BBBJ) Pornstar experience (PSE) Prostate massageRimming. ReceivingRole-playingService by two providersStripteaseTravel / extended datesWater sports. GivingWill entertain couplesWill entertain women, she calls me an asshole and that she no longer does full service.

    Here is the date Ad listingNext ad ».

    I aim to please you 27 years old.

    07:57 PM on 2021-05-23.

    I guess she stopped a couple of hours ago. She has shown herself to be dishonest and disreputable. She does not back down from her lies when shown the facts. To add insult to injury- the massage was poor quality. If anyine knows her working name- please let me know.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...u/163267313803

  2. #10990

    Bree and Shay

    This is not the first time I have seen these ladies and won't be the last!

    Contact was easy. I called then from Orlando and asked if they were around today. I got an immmediate response. It had been a few months since I seen them last, which can be the same as a lifetime. I was glad I got a quick response.

    When I get settled in at the condo in Satellite Beach, I contact them to set up a time. I tell them how far away I am, and they let me know what time I should leave.

    When on the road, I get a text stating that something came up and they had to postpone. I am pissed and text back how shitty it is to do that. Unfortunately- as a monger- we have heard every excuse in the book. When I calm down, I text back to make certain everything was ok. I had seen them before and nevervhad a problem.

    We set up a time a couple of hours later. This time everything goes well. As soon as I park, I get a room number.

    I go to the room and we talk for a few minutes. Its more like you are with a couple of friends than a date. It did take them a little while to get ready, but was nice they didn't make me wait in the truck.

    The head game was the only thing on the menu for the night. As always, they were on top of their game. Not much is better than one girl giving attention to the boys, while the other is giving what's important attention. As I told them, I wish I could do this every day.

    They recentlyvincreased the donation from. 8 to $ . I also gave a. 2 tip.

    The ad is only foevone, so you may have to ask about both.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...k/720949320010

  3. #10989

    I'm available: round two

    I just dreamt about Trish who lives near Wickam and Sarno for the second visit. COM's we're good but the service was not. I just don't know, she seemed almost unnaturally tired. She was apologetic during and after but that just don't get it with me, she offered me a $20 discount on my next visit, however I just don't see me ever spending $. For another lame performance! If you remember my last review, I was quite impressed and thought maybe she would become a regular. Maybe I'm not her cup of tea either. The beat goes on.

    Regards.

  4. #10988

    Money Card Scams

    Moved to Brevard County area recently. Noticed a few card scams. Not enough to be overly concerned. Then in the past 4 or 5 months I have noticed a huge increase in ads demanding cash up front (ranging from $25 to $100). I lived in Las Vegas for about 10 years prior to moving here and first saw and experienced up front scam there. Fortunately for only $25 there. If the ad does not have a specific location (town or area) or out of area phone number (area code 321 only) pass it by. Just a waste of time and money. These scams are preying on guys who are new to the hobby and making a fortune. If you aren't positive about an ad do a search on here or just refuse any money up front. I have no problem with a lady asking for more than normal donation. If they can get it and still provide a service, more power to them. But scamming is just stealing. Lets be careful out there!

  5. #10987

    Fake

    Her pictures show up all over the country and her ad says Florida not anywhere around here. Completely fake and probably a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by BakhtsFan  [View Original Post]
    Newbie on STG and can't find any links. Any info? It'd be appreciated.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/148886989239

  6. #10986

    Fake Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by BakhtsFan  [View Original Post]
    Newbie on STG and can't find any links. Any info? It'd be appreciated.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/148886989239
    This is a stock fake ad. If you google the pictures, they should up all over the country! Most of the time, ads show pictures TGTBT, out of area phone numbers, ridiculous services offered, poor grammar, etc. Unfortunately, a lot of fake ads on STG. Also, I suggest NEVER respond to providers asking for deposits up front, gift cards, etc. I hate to see you guys lose your hard earned Mario's on such BS!

  7. #10985

    Ads in the last few day

    Newbie on STG and can't find any links. Any info? It'd be appreciated.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/148886989239

  8. #10984

    Madam D

    I was interested in her Nuru massage and scheduled the Hhr for $75, upgraded to and Hr for $$$ and glad I did. She has a sweet body that was awesome gliding on me. I started dreaming and what a dream. I dreamt of going to Greece and had a great time there. When the dream was over, showered up and went on my way fully satisfied. Will absolutely repeat. Those who have visited the Serenity Room, some of those services are offered as well. https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...u/813775842493.

  9. #10983

    Lilsexyme incoming

    Just had a visit with Lilsexyme in Orlando. She's headed your way guys. You know these trips of hers don't last long. She almost got me to finish without even moving!

  10. #10982

    Layla and Sierra

    Finally got chance to see these lovers. I am not fan of those rules (No kissing, No DATY) but I gave a try anyway. Enough has been said about them here and on Daytona forum. They are fun couple to hang out with. I will see them back then they at least remove rule about no kissing and allow missionary on them. But if these does not bother you, they are fun lovers.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I saw them earlier this month and had a similar experience. (#10,825) Nice girls, rules ok with me, great value. That 24 year old Sierra is prime!

    HH.

  11. #10981
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely nothing about that ad suggests its genuine. The biggest giveaway is always location. When it says things like "you place", "downtown", "central" or an email or text number, it's fake. I do sometimes contact them just for amusement though. Hilarious how they go from super pleasant to outright ghetto when they realize you've been playing them. LOL.
    Scam just google image.

  12. #10980
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I was very curious about this provider as well and thanks for TOFTT. It's interesting that her ad promotes her "prostrate massage" but based on your review, it's obvious she provides a lot more. I just remember reading that she had some kind of issues up north, Jacksonville? Where she's from or was working!
    I'm not sure about this guy's review. I contacted her and got quoted $$$ for an HR so not sure when he was getting for $50.

  13. #10979

    Layla and Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    I ran into these two last weekend in Brevard, and OH MY! They are from Daytona area, but will now be visiting Brevard from time to time. They had a discounted rate of $$$ for the hour, and up front (after we met) stated that time was not an issue, and that multiple pops were encouraged. They were in a new, nice motel off of I-95 in NW Melbourne. Comms were EXCELLENT, and I was in their room less than an hour after my first call. One is very young and shy, tiny and A cup but perfect. And the other still young, but outgoing and gregarious, probably a natural B cup and again, perfect. They are both petite, but the younger one was absolutely a doll and to say she was tight is just an understatement. They state no AA and no large men, and trust me, my finger barely was able to make way, with lots of lube, with the younger one. The other is still small and there is no way a bigger man could have success entering either! They go over the rules up front, and they were fine with me. No kissing (COVID), no DATY (they are true lesbian lovers and save that for themselves), and no greek. If you are not OK with those rules, they encourage you to collect your donation and part ways amicably. After some dual BBBJ and petting and exploring (super clean and I SO wanted to go down, but respected the rules), I asked and they did put on QUITE a show for me, and the rest was simply fantastic. I am no longer a multiple pop man, but we did sit and chat and "pet" for a while, as I felt super comfortable with them! If you are OK with the rules, and are not a DD Bolt on lover, I would highly recommend these 2! Check out the Daytona STG if you do not see their ad in the Brevard cities.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...i/494329605769
    I saw them earlier this month and had a similar experience. (#10,825) Nice girls, rules ok with me, great value. That 24 year old Sierra is prime!

    HH.

  14. #10978

    Lesbian Lovers

    I ran into these two last weekend in Brevard, and OH MY! They are from Daytona area, but will now be visiting Brevard from time to time. They had a discounted rate of $$$ for the hour, and up front (after we met) stated that time was not an issue, and that multiple pops were encouraged. They were in a new, nice motel off of I-95 in NW Melbourne. Comms were EXCELLENT, and I was in their room less than an hour after my first call. One is very young and shy, tiny and A cup but perfect. And the other still young, but outgoing and gregarious, probably a natural B cup and again, perfect. They are both petite, but the younger one was absolutely a doll and to say she was tight is just an understatement. They state no AA and no large men, and trust me, my finger barely was able to make way, with lots of lube, with the younger one. The other is still small and there is no way a bigger man could have success entering either! They go over the rules up front, and they were fine with me. No kissing (COVID), no DATY (they are true lesbian lovers and save that for themselves), and no greek. If you are not OK with those rules, they encourage you to collect your donation and part ways amicably. After some dual BBBJ and petting and exploring (super clean and I SO wanted to go down, but respected the rules), I asked and they did put on QUITE a show for me, and the rest was simply fantastic. I am no longer a multiple pop man, but we did sit and chat and "pet" for a while, as I felt super comfortable with them! If you are OK with the rules, and are not a DD Bolt on lover, I would highly recommend these 2! Check out the Daytona STG if you do not see their ad in the Brevard cities.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...i/494329605769

  15. #10977

    Obvious scam

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/070202211088

    Seen this add first thing this morning contacted and got a answer right a way asked for pictures got a few g rated pics.

    Got donations got location then I got the bullshit all of the sudden she wasn't where she said she was she was 45 minutes away when she said she was in the same town as I am just a few minutes before asked for money upfront I said naaa don't work that way she said bye.

    So she's a fake probably Kayla with another number to scam with.
    Absolutely nothing about that ad suggests its genuine. The biggest giveaway is always location. When it says things like "you place", "downtown", "central" or an email or text number, it's fake. I do sometimes contact them just for amusement though. Hilarious how they go from super pleasant to outright ghetto when they realize you've been playing them. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape