Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10944

    Can't find anything

    Has anyone seen this new advertiser?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/438710837111

  2. #10943

    Life and times

    So I reached out Tuesday night to Layla and set up a double with her friend Sierra arrangements were made the following morning I called and texted at the proper time in the morning and got no response. So I moved my schedule around in hopes of visiting later. Well our schedules never did align after that, so I'm hoping in the near future to report on that pair.

    So now JR is driving me nuts, we reached out to Lacey, even today no response, touched bases with Monroe who is leaving tomorrow I think and not posting today. She's like Gem, a little cuter and gives a slower BBBJ, like Gem not quite a deepthroater but reasonably close $1. For half hr she said Greek is available but needed advance notice to prepare.

  3. #10942
    There's no way that's real brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by BakhtsFan  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find a name or any posts. If anybody has info it'd be appreciated.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13818942

  4. #10941

    Looks fake to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by BakhtsFan  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find a name or any posts. If anybody has info it'd be appreciated.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13818942
    Too good to be true and no one talks or types like the listing. But what I know?

  5. #10940

    Dreams Anybody

    Couldn't find a name or any posts. If anybody has info it'd be appreciated.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13818942

  6. #10939

    Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast2  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years but she was a fun time back then, I know she's had her troubles (they all do) but she was responsive and accommodating and could take a pounding.

    YMMV, let us know if you go.

    SC2.
    I've met her a few times. I like her.

  7. #10938

    Not worth it, clock watcher, bad hygiene, not attractive

    I rarely speak poorly of anyone, but this girl is not worth the risk, time, or money she is asking. Better options out there for less, better staying home than visiting her. Crappy hotel by Airport, room is disgusting, she is not clean remotely, and her attitude is horrible. Stay safe fellas.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...u/465868824953

  8. #10937

    Fun and Flexible

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com E /163724979956.

    Name's Courtenay, Cocoa Girl, late 20 ish or so.

    Pretty Face, Decent Spinner-ish body, small chest, serious Candy issues, sort of a Loony Tune, negotiable donations most of the time.

    Not sure I'd see her again, difficult to arrange a meting most of the time.

    Stay Safe.

  9. #10936

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by KinkMaster  [View Original Post]
    She is hard to get hold of. Good to know she is worth.

    .
    I saw her when she was beachside and it was a great experience and well worth a repeat. I have been unable to reach her since and she has been too far north for me to go anyway. Tried again yesterday now that she is close to me in West Melbourne but got no response.

  10. #10935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering if you inadvertently got that backwards. When setting up a sting, LE wants to control as much of the environment as possible. To busts the mongers, they'll usually set up an incall where, of course, the monger comes to the UC "provider". To bust providers, LE will usually set up an outcall where, of course, the provider comes to the UC "monger". In either sting then, LE has control over the environment. So for us guys, probably more reason to exercise caution in an incall situation. As to an SW sting, the UC "provider" will typically come up to the car, but NOT enter the car, have a conversation from just outside the car, try to entice the monger into saying something criminal and then give a signal to the other LE in the area to take the guy down. As should be obvious, none of this is meant to apply ALL the time, certainly LE will set things up differently, this is just the procedure the majority of the time.
    No don't have anything backwards. I have never seen a police in call sting set up in Brevard to bag John's. Cops lure providers to rooms or catch John's trying to do car pickups but never seen a fake ad set up on BP or STG that I recall to catch clients. There were 2 times I recall cops going to residence to catch a provider snd once in PSJ the provider Milfs brother shot a cop, the second one was in Eau Gallie hood in apts this last year. If cops are doing UC work they use seized vehicles so they are random.

    Polk county is notorious for luring guys to rooms. That county is on a mission to erase sexual sinning to make the world safer.

  11. #10934

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I just had a awesome dream with well known nap queen Lacey Marie. Still accurate looks to pics maybe 5-10 lbs lighter. Not a clock watcher and excellent BBBJ. I've seen her plenty of times and always seems every time is better. Will be making her my new ATF as we have very few talent her in brevard. She's currently in west Melbourne let's keep her in the south we really need good reliable talent around here.

    Bs fully approved.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...p/729271224476
    Messaged her million times, no response at all.

  12. #10933

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by KinkMaster  [View Original Post]
    She is hard to get hold of. Good to know she is worth.

    .
    Yes I agree I think what happens is when she collects from one client she gets her fix.

  13. #10932
    She is hard to get hold of. Good to know she is worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I just had a awesome dream with well known nap queen Lacey Marie. Still accurate looks to pics maybe 5-10 lbs lighter. Not a clock watcher and excellent BBBJ. I've seen her plenty of times and always seems every time is better. Will be making her my new ATF as we have very few talent her in brevard. She's currently in west Melbourne let's keep her in the south we really need good reliable talent around here.

    Bs fully approved.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...p/729271224476
    .

  14. #10931

    Bigstud approved

    Well I just had a awesome dream with well known nap queen Lacey Marie. Still accurate looks to pics maybe 5-10 lbs lighter. Not a clock watcher and excellent BBBJ. I've seen her plenty of times and always seems every time is better. Will be making her my new ATF as we have very few talent her in brevard. She's currently in west Melbourne let's keep her in the south we really need good reliable talent around here.

    Bs fully approved.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...p/729271224476

  15. #10930

    That would be Trish

    It's been a few years but she was a fun time back then, I know she's had her troubles (they all do) but she was responsive and accommodating and could take a pounding.

    YMMV, let us know if you go.

    SC2.

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Lady below looks familiar, and I think she has been around but I can't recall the name to see reviews:

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...w/188817357168

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks, Thomas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape