Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 888 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Dude

    This is so a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]

  2. #5936

    White Diamond


  3. #5935

    Not sure

    We messaged several times yesterday I text her 30 min before and have not got a reply. Not sure if she is legit or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Look interesting.
    .

  4. #5934

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    A long time ago. She was a mess. Would not repeat.

  5. #5933

    Was going to ask the same LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knows about this lady?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/596488365124
    Look interesting.

  6. #5932

    Has anyone dreamed with Ally

    I was wondering if anyone knows about this lady?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/596488365124

  7. #5931

  8. #5930

    Number

    She also told me she works a day job from 9 to 5

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?
    .

  9. #5929

    Number

    I used the number ending in 1613. I was hoping she was legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnTheNet  [View Original Post]
    So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?
    .

  10. #5928

    Correction

    Sorry for the bad grammar. Being add my brain goes faster than my fingers. After I unloaded in her mouth she went to the corner of the room and threw it up. The BJ was actually good and she even made noises.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this ad numerous times and even saw a sos review. I finally too the plunge and meet Layla. While texting she mentioned a friend and we worked out a 2 person BBBJ. They are legit and the pics are very recent, the service was not that great. After 30 seconds of BBBJ Layla said she was on her period and her friend would finish. Layla left the house and her friend finished. The BBBJ was good and she let me cim, but after I cim she the it up in the corner of the room. I'm suspecting Layla has demons and needed the money to purchase more. I would not recommend nor would I repeat with either.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/990743347508

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/361094557249

  11. #5927

    Not sure about this

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    So I saw a new post from what looks like a new girl. I messaged and she was prompt on her reply. She didn't ask for a deposit but my only issue is she is only available in the evening and I work in the evenings. She sent me a face pic and if it's really her, she is drop dead gorgeous.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/958999195957
    So I looked at this one and agree, she's quite gorgeous, but my only concern is that the phone number in the body of the post doesn't match the number in the "call me". I tried texting both just for grins, but didn't hear back. Which number did you use?

  12. #5926

    Valuable information

    So I've seen this ad numerous times and even saw a sos review. I finally too the plunge and meet Layla. While texting she mentioned a friend and we worked out a 2 person BBBJ. They are legit and the pics are very recent, the service was not that great. After 30 seconds of BBBJ Layla said she was on her period and her friend would finish. Layla left the house and her friend finished. The BBBJ was good and she let me cim, but after I cim she the it up in the corner of the room. I'm suspecting Layla has demons and needed the money to purchase more. I would not recommend nor would I repeat with either.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/990743347508

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/361094557249

  13. #5925

    New girl

    Anyone know anything about this hottie?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/142770201809

  14. #5924

    New post

    So I saw a new post from what looks like a new girl. I messaged and she was prompt on her reply. She didn't ask for a deposit but my only issue is she is only available in the evening and I work in the evenings. She sent me a face pic and if it's really her, she is drop dead gorgeous.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/958999195957

  15. #5923

    Thank you

    Very valuable intel. Thank you. I have sent messages and hope to see them soon. Hope to see them soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Kelly.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/560043448249

    Katie.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/471744386638

    Both legit. And it's likely Katie was at McDonald's.

    We all got to eat, but the location makes sense. Kelly is in Spartanburg.

    I received the information of the two being sisters from one of them. And I have visited both.

    Stay Safe.

    LL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape