Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 8287
-
05-25-21 21:01 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 64I was there today, not a bad selection of dancers, nova was there, I think she is the one with the nicest body in there, I got a couple of dances from her, not bad, will let you play with her tits, another one was Martina? Marina? She sounded Russian not bad either, an AA, I forgot her name, she mentioned the full menu 300 for FS, or 100 for 3 with a HJ, and Monse who never disappoints, if she likes you I think she will give FS for 100, it helps a lot the I speak Spanish to her when se came over. Damage was 200 with entrance fee an drink. I think that I will go more in the early afternoon than at night, dances are cheaper too, night time almost no one drops from 40 unless you know the dancer from before, today all the dances that I had were 30, and one for 20.
Originally Posted by Eddywhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-21 01:48 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 135Recommend Pandora's day shift, noon to 4 pm probably prime time. Night is fun but has always been lower mileage, at least for me.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 21:31 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 64Night time
I have been going to Pandora's mostly nights and I have not had any more than a HJ, who works at nights that has FS. I was offered one time but 800 is a little too much for me. I also want to try Kittens one day, any days that any one recommends? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
05-24-21 16:42 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 181Pandoras
Found myself in the area with nothing to do. Stopped in Pandora's. To my surprise, monse was working. I had never seen her before so I always pictured a pretty hideous woman. To my surprise she was actually somewhat attractive. Anyways got in around 11:30 and there were about five girls working. I got dances from Ava, man she was hot as hell but no extras offered outside of breastplay. Smoking hot tho and crazy body.
Monse and I had a VIP session. BBBJ BBFS and cim. 250.
-
05-24-21 12:45 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 121Allie
I haven't seen her back yet and BBBJ was never offered in the past, at least not for me.
Originally Posted by GituMumu
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 07:06 #2432Regular Member

Posts: 8Cream
Anyone know if Cream is going to be dancing again? If she's got her clothing biz going, I'd be down to support her there as well!
Originally Posted by OlgaVaz
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-21 01:00 #2431Regular Member

Posts: 8Word??
Allie offers BBBJ? I hear she's back. Might need to go confirm this. Anyone know if she does anything outside the club?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 19:55 #2430I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She sure was today. I tried with Anya and Nadia. They both said no.
Originally Posted by CrunchEazy
[View Original Post]
Very disappointed.
-
05-21-21 01:13 #2429Senior Member

Posts: 36Pandoras
Are Allie and Nova back at Pandora's yet?
-
05-20-21 23:49 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 244Ricks
Yes there are plenty of other girls that will take care of you in the VIP.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 18:58 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 444Hit and miss
Yes the place looks better. Talent is hit and miss for sure. Several dancers said they don't have set schedules so work when they want, if they want.
Originally Posted by DicksDeluxe
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 15:17 #2426Regular Member

Posts: 16Pandora's bummer
1st time there since the shut downs over a year ago. Looks way better inside, the private rooms with curtains look mid and the bathroom actually looks clean! The ladies on the other hand weren't that great. I was there between shifts so that maybe why but the quality wasn't like before.
Plus while backing up out of my parking spot when leaving I ran over something that caused a flat tire! It obviously wasn't there before when I parked and wonder if it was placed behind my back tire. Had to get a tire replaced. There was a guy in the parking lot that was sitting in his car with his door open when I parked and he was still sitting there when I left about 40 minutes later, don't know if he's employed there or a customer.
Just a bummer of an experience! I hope it gets better next time!
-
05-20-21 12:33 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 49Good experiences?
You have any good experiences at Ricks?
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 11:00 #2424Senior Member

Posts: 274Blowie or tuggie?
Are you talking HJ or BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:59 #2423Senior Member

Posts: 339What was the damage on that? Haven't been to a strip club in forever but it sounds like there's more fun to be had out here than back home.
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





