Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 40010
-
05-22-21 00:40 #24185Senior Member

Posts: 109Thanks 🙏
Fit312 Thanks my man for the update. And yes Relax Spa had the best 3 girls in the Biz always down to freak.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 17:14 #24184Senior Member

Posts: 25Mia and YuYu
One of my most memorable 4 hand sessions was with Mia and YuYu at Relax, few years ago. Can't say I loved changing out condoms every couple minutes but such was the condition to get the session! Ultimately, was worth it.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-21 15:48 #24183Regular Member

Posts: 23CLM Jessica
Just came back from my first ever experience, definitely won't be my last.
Texted CLM this morning requesting Natalia but she wasn't available. Ended up going with Jessica. The process of booking was really easy. Made a burner phone number, texted, they asked for a few details (name, race, occupation), and I was set.
Since it was my first time, I was visibly nervous so that might've dissuaded Jessica from doing certain things. I asked if I could DATY, but she said not on the first visit. We started with CBJ (she offered to use a condom, I think if I said no it would've been BBBJ), and then we just started fucking. Not sure if she was that good or if I was just nervous, but I finished within 2 minutes and we just talked for the remainder of the time.
Overall very positive experience, especially since it was only $100. Might go back next week to see if I can DATY and maybe last a bit longer. Her body is phenomenal, looks better than the pics.
-
05-21-21 15:19 #24182Senior Member

Posts: 989Kelly of Relax Spa on Cermak
She's at West River Spa during the week. I'll have to go over to ER and check out Mia, she was always DTF.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 17:15 #24181Senior Member

Posts: 109Where is Kelly at now is she the Kelly from Relax Spa?
Mia is at Easy Rythm Spa if you want I have her personal number she does outcall.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 16:51 #24180Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for clarifying
About YoYo. As for Mia of Relax, she used to pull a couple days per week at East Rhythm on Ashland I haven't seen her in long time, but she may still be there.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 16:30 #24179Senior Member

Posts: 155Cheap on Grand?
"Cheaper options" ? Do tell. My go to is Cindy over at Ozone (now on vacation) and that's usually a $200 tip for everything so I'd love to hear some cheaper options. Especially with her gone for a month or so. Years ago I went to Sunkiss, got shut down and pretty sure I caught an infection from unclean towels. Never went back. Tried Oki Doki but it was just okey dokey to me. Oh and then there's Grand Spa. It's clean, the girls are pretty, but I always feel like I'm being hustled there. Like a used car salesman. I just can't take the upsell--for not much action--so I stopped. It's awfully close to where I work so I ended up going more than I should. Hell even though I just said I stopped, I might go back again. Haha on me.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 14:13 #24178Senior Member

Posts: 390Jenny at Hot Star
Yes, maybe I forgot to mention. She's very thin and in shape, that's the best part. Also very tall and with very big hands. Generally big hands are better for a strong massage but much worse for a hand job.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
The whole thing was so annoying that I'm still irritated a couple days later. I hate how misleading our own reviews can be. Normally I'm better at weeding out the overly optimistic sounding reviews, but I blew it this time.
-
05-20-21 13:52 #24177Senior Member

Posts: 70Asian apartment
May I know how to contact them? You can pm me.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:46 #24176Senior Member

Posts: 1447th Heaven nw burbs
Location is in an office building. I've read here that YMMV but that wasn't the case. All was fairly straightforward. I walked in, asked for a massage, said I'd been there before. 60/80 for massage with a good looking MILF, B / C cups Victoria. OTC was permitted and the typical tip for the handshake, which was offered while I was lying on my stomach or back. More might be available. All in all a great visit.
-
05-20-21 08:24 #24175Senior Member

Posts: 200Somewhere in between
Props on being able to bust a nut with a 4 year old there LOL.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
I also stopped on by and had a decent time, not horrible not great. I will likely repeat. A few things to add:
1. Pricing is weird and inconsistent? I was charged $45 for a half while the website says $40.
2. Jenny's hands are humongous and she is also quite tall. I imagined her to be petite with the descriptions given.
-
05-20-21 06:03 #24174Senior Member

Posts: 989The YuYu / Yoyo at Comfort is the one from Ruby Spa. Kelly told me a while back that YuYu was doing nails and she didn't know where Mia was.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 05:39 #24173Banned Member

Posts: 586Guy / girl massage
Got injured where my schlong was out of commission for a few weeks. Busty 30 yr old g / f was getting frustrated and needed some relief. I needed a cmt. Female was an amazon w / massive cans and arms. Male looked like a rugby player. Kissed her goodbye and we went to our respective rooms. Decent massage and half hour later I hear my g / f moan. I came to life and pitched a tent. Female removes towel and says," Impressive! You're bigger than my b / f and he's ten inches". We hear my girl deeply moan and cmt says," He must be inside her". My g / f hasn't had dick in three weeks and she doesn't m-bate so she must've been tight as hell. In the meantime cmt decides to ride my newly found erection and makes a deep grunt herself. Five minutes later my g / f is screaming at the top of her lungs. He grunts as you can tell he's draining his balls inside her. A few minutes later cmt starts screaming and we cum in together. Male asks my g / f," Is he hung"? G / f says," Yes". Male asks," Bigger than me"? Again," Yes".
Originally Posted by SouthpawTom
[View Original Post]
So, yes women can get the same treatment as men.
-
05-20-21 02:30 #24172Senior Member

Posts: 936Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear it. If it were me, I would have said no to a half hour. It's just not enough time to have a good session and it's really not much cheaper at all. It's actually not even half the price. It's more.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
And there's no way I would have agreed with a kid present. I'm assuming you went in the evening?
For me personally, I can't do the granny thing. Some of these women are 60 or older (possibly even most) and that's just not my cup of tea. I need to be physically attracted to the provider otherwise it's not fun for me. Otherwise I'll just go get a legit massage somewhere and at least be guaranteed a solid massage.
The problem is that there's maybe 5 girls her age throughout all the Chicagoland parlors right now. They know it. We know it. And they look to extract as much as possible.
Also, for me, an extra twenty is not going to ruin it. I'm already committed to 65 plus 40. Another 20 to ensure a good time is not a big deal to me. I usually just leave it out beforehand if I'm seeing her for the first time. I mean 40 was the price 8 years ago when I first started going. Name something that hasn't gone up in cost in 8 years. If an extra 20 is the difference in perception between cheap and generous, I'll go with generous every time.
-
05-19-21 23:44 #24171Senior Member

Posts: 109Weird Ass Shit But Worth It
So there are like 5 apartments AMPs in China Town. Called everyone no answer (probably cause one of you bastards were busy with them LOL) so after 20 minutes got a text. First thought was like Fuck probably Chris Hanson from How to Catch a Predator. So was give an address I went to that address and texted after 5 minutes was given another address 1/2 block away. So I was like fuck it I'm going who cares what happens at this point. I get there text no response for almost 10 Minutes. As I'm sitting in my car tall white guy comes out the door and I'm like Fuck total bust. So 1 minute later I get a text to come into the hallway. First thought was like don't do it but my rock told me fuck it so I go in and now am in a hallway on a second floor apartment in Chinatown. Then the door cracks open and she says what you here for and I say #23 Beef and Broccoli and she laughs and opens the door. She is literally in the middle of cooking dinner and shuts the stove off and out of another bedroom a middle aged hot Asian women walks out with no pants and and grabs my junk. The young girl who answered the door walks me to the bedroom and says what are you here for and I blurted out to fuck. She said Hundo and it was on for a whole 7 minutes. But her is a pic and I'll try to get more on next visit but test it out. Shit is weird but exciting as well. Going to try to get them both for buck fiddy next visit.










Reply With Quote






