Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8117
-
05-20-21 18:08 #3167Regular Member

Posts: 16Secret benefits
Have any of you had good luck in meeting with someone from Secret Benefits? Thanks.
-
05-20-21 17:22 #3166Senior Member

Posts: 114Has anyone seen this girl?
Has anyone seen this girl? I sent her a text and she was responsive and not in that "bot" kind of way, she said she only does outcalls and hasn't asked for a donation up front or anything, the text in the ad doesn't look like it's been through a translator. The price she quoted seemed a little suspicious, HHR was $65 an 1 hr is $150. Has anyone actually seen her or attempted to see her from here?
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...l/441989904609
I can confirm what others have posted, Mariposa is real and she's a lot hotter than her pics, she's hard to get a hold of though.
-
05-20-21 11:22 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 1287No sighted man should be going to visit this one. If they are, then I just don't know what to tell them, and I guess they deserve what they get.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-21 10:24 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 829Why? Just why?
Why the fuck is this woman posting screenshots of her chats with clients and her payments from them? Even if I would have wanted to see this woman, there is no way in hell I would now.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/882326324530
-
05-19-21 19:22 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 96I saw her ad also. I'm curious about her services also.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 18:06 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 325Anyone ever see this one? Geisha?
https://callescort.org/520-415-6415
Curious if anyone has seen her. Would rather not TOFT.
-
05-19-21 14:41 #3161Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828This one isn't too bad
Saw this girl yesterday.
https://callescort.org/520-666-1269
While she didn't look just like her pics (no makeup), she was attractive and her body was very nice. Performed as requested with not much attitude.
I saw some examples of drug paraphernalia (foil squares around) but she was lucid and responsive.
-
05-19-21 13:44 #3160Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Don't waste your time
Here's another one that is scamming. I know, I know. Should have known this was TGTBT but I fell in. She never mentioned anything about donations or pre-pay apps. Gave me a valid local address for an apartment complex near Speedway & Wilmot. Get there and she gives me this shit about paying 40 first. Ugh.
Save your breath and time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/62394290/#.
-
05-17-21 15:53 #3159Senior Member

Posts: 42Glass half full
Well, at least you're saving some money. LOL.
Originally Posted by Uncivil
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 13:52 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 1287I asked this before, but apparently my request fell on deaf ears. So, I'm going to try again.
Can whoever is seeing these two please stop? I'm so sick of browsing for a provider, seeing their photos, then getting so turned off that I don't want to see a provider anymore that particular day.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...2/516745627917
-
05-16-21 11:10 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 185It can work for some
I have done this with chicks off POF, bumble and tinder. A lot of the younger ones have their full name on their profile in one way or another. So I just look them up on fb, message them something witty and it has worked several times.
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 01:57 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 338Facebook
Funny you should say that. I did that one time cause a girl had the same name as a lost friend had and I messaged her and did In fact bang her a month later. On Facebook. But for the girls on SA. I sent a message just saying I saw them on SA and would like to understand what they are really looking for. It was warmly received every time I went about it this way. They got to see me and a bit of my Facebook that was public and so did I. I never "friended" any of them. Got laid twice. Pay per meet. One girl was just looking for a guy to pay her bills and be a pen pal.
Originally Posted by TucsonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 15:49 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 649So you literally "cold called" and friended these women on Fb and ended up fucking them?
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 14:37 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 56Intel on this one?
This girl pops up every now and again. She looks decent, and is not plastered in tattoos.
"Party favors BLUES CLEAR!" . Seems a bit suspect.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...o/328448028087
-
05-15-21 01:40 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 58I was on that SB site for a while prior to this whole 'rona mess. Got frustrated and left it alone. I started back on it recently. With a philosophy I developed. First, profiles with little or nothing to say are out. I am also cautious of anyone who has a bunch of pics that are all too high in quality. Someone being real will have real selfies, such as the pics that are grainy because there wasn't enough light in the bedroom, or the ones that use the oversized mirrors from what looks like a public restroom because their mirror at home isn't good enough. I won't pay to see their 'secret' pics unless we've exchanged several messages first and I sense, at least a little, that they are for real. I also won't exchange phone numbers until we meet face to face and can agree on certain important points of an arrangement. It's still frustrating to use credits to open a message that has only a few words and is completely text type. I'll see how this philosophy works. Kind of time consuming, but I have one I'm set to meet next week.
Originally Posted by Amorist1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





