Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1389
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    One of you is just an uneducated troll and the other can't read!

    Mr Troll. You need to learn more about hormones and the term androgenic. Without getting into medical parlance androgenic means "male characteristics & features", such as muscular definition, square jaw, facial hair, deep voice. The chica I was fucking was very feminine, all the way. Usually, in some form or another, the person in question has taken Testosterone or another highly androgenic hormone. Here's a few examples. I'm not saying all were males at some point, but I can nearly guarantee that these women have gone thru some type of hormone treatment for whatever reason.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...71b36c5aa4b32b

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...diego/62232795

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...ist/7604209483
    First of all, inflammatory comments on this forum are unacceptable. Calling someone a "troll" and "uneducated" because they asked if who you saw was a TS is a complete waste of bandwidth and demonstrates your low level of functioning.

    Uneducated trolls that are on this forum are the ones who respond to simple valid questions the way you do instead of giving a simple answer that's actually helpful.

    Whether they're trannies or uhm, "androgenic" escorts taking hormones makes no difference, it's still a TS. If the "chica" you were fucking is very feminine then I'm Ronald Reagan.

  2. #53

    Androgenic

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure this isn't a post op tranny? Loose "pussy", craves anal, the LC photos are heavily altered, most if not all LC reviews appear fake and emphasize anal, pussy in the video looks--unnatural, doesn't speak in videos so we can hear its voice.

    I am seeing some major red flags here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere;
    Did you tap that ass & pussy bare?
    One of you is just an uneducated troll and the other can't read!

    Mr Troll. You need to learn more about hormones and the term androgenic. Without getting into medical parlance androgenic means "male characteristics & features", such as muscular definition, square jaw, facial hair, deep voice. The chica I was fucking was very feminine, all the way. Usually, in some form or another, the person in question has taken Testosterone or another highly androgenic hormone. Here's a few examples. I'm not saying all were males at some point, but I can nearly guarantee that these women have gone thru some type of hormone treatment for whatever reason.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...71b36c5aa4b32b

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...diego/62232795

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...ist/7604209483

  3. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGhetto  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure this isn't a post op tranny? Loose "pussy", craves anal, the LC photos are heavily altered, most if not all LC reviews appear fake and emphasize anal, pussy in the video looks--unnatural, doesn't speak in videos so we can hear its voice.

    I am seeing some major red flags here.
    I'm no expert, but I imagine a man-made vagina (post vaginoplasty) would be tight, not loose.

  4. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/62851831/

    Noticed this puta was in town and she had great reviews. Comms were clear. Texted her early AM, two texts, into room. She grabs jr immediately, handed over donation, got busy. Good suction, great body. Started fucking in missionary, not very tight but still was good pussy. I asked for greek and we negotiated and extra donation while I was fucking her pussy. We switch into doggy and she guided me in her ass without much resistance. That was tight, muy apretada! My hands were squeezing those huge ass cheeks while I'm tapping her culito. Busted in the bag after a few minutes. Everything covered. We started at $100 for hhr FS, then another $60 for anal upgrade. Bare is probably available, for a price. If she stays in SD I'll repeat. She was looking for bitcoin to keep her PD ad active. She said PD is only accepting bitcoin for payment. You might get a good deal if you pay her in bitcoin.
    Are you sure this isn't a post op tranny? Loose "pussy", craves anal, the LC photos are heavily altered, most if not all LC reviews appear fake and emphasize anal, pussy in the video looks--unnatural, doesn't speak in videos so we can hear its voice.

    I am seeing some major red flags here.

  5. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I think those Asses are just trolling this site for "tips" where to go. And it's fucked up that it hurts the mongering world.
    I agree some (at least 2) are / were probably trolling this site because when they went to the shops they asked for the girls by names. I don't see these girls being discussed on any other sites. It is fucked up because it makes the girls not want to provide good service or makes them want to ask for tips upfront for a potentially good customers because of these Aholes. Yes, it does hurts the respectful and trustworthy mongers.

  6. #49

    The assholes that don't tip

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpWangLei  [View Original Post]
    I'm right with you on this one RChangDatyKing.

    There are always going to be dirt bags who will steal from people they think they can rip off. I understand there are times she might think she deserves more, but to stiff her on a tip completely makes the monger a Complete Asshole. He's different from a partial Asshole who gets great service but only gives $5 or $10 bucks claiming it's the right tipping % for the service based on the HF.

    Our lovely ladies are not waitresses, so take the 15- 20% good tip standard and toss it out the window. I put my tipping scale in a previous post so I won't repeat it here, but I will mention that comparing what we get, to what legitimate spas charge, we are getting a huge bargain. And a bargain that has happy endings and maybe even other benefits.

    If your service is retched, then you should leave early, and tip small, if at all. If they cut your time short, let it be reflected in their tip, but if you stay and enjoy it all for the full time requested and they do a reasonable job, then tip them a respectable tip. I've heard girls complain that after an hour massage, an ass will give them a $5 tip. One darling told me a guy gave her a 10 and asked for change back! She said that it was so insulting she showed her coworkers, told them about him, and then threw it away.

    I'm sure the hit and run Assholes are either not reading this, or are all proud of themselves for getting something for next to nothing. Eventually they'll get blacklisted, or the girls will ask for the tip up front, and their game will be done.

    We have seen loads of suggestions on how to get more fun from our ladies, and honest fair tipping is a part of that. Don't rip of the ladies from the tips they worked for and deserve; I think most of you reading this will agree, if you do, you're pretty low.
    I think those Asses are just trolling this site for "tips" where to go. And it's fucked up that it hurts the mongering world.

  7. #48

    Refusing To Pay A Tip is Pretty Low

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I go to AMPs weekly and am starting to hear there being more Aholes not paying or wanting to pay girls for the services they delivered. One masseuse that I sometimes see told me a "younger " dude went in their shop and asked for her by name so she assumed he's been there before. After she massaged him and provided a HE the guy said he forgot to bring money for tips and needed to go to the ATM. Guy never returned with her tip. What a fuckin cheap ass! Because of these Aholes are why girls are starting to ask for tips upfront which we know kills the mood. Become a trusting and respectful customer and you will be treated like king.
    I'm right with you on this one RChangDatyKing.

    There are always going to be dirt bags who will steal from people they think they can rip off. I understand there are times she might think she deserves more, but to stiff her on a tip completely makes the monger a Complete Asshole. He's different from a partial Asshole who gets great service but only gives $5 or $10 bucks claiming it's the right tipping % for the service based on the HF.

    Our lovely ladies are not waitresses, so take the 15- 20% good tip standard and toss it out the window. I put my tipping scale in a previous post so I won't repeat it here, but I will mention that comparing what we get, to what legitimate spas charge, we are getting a huge bargain. And a bargain that has happy endings and maybe even other benefits.

    If your service is retched, then you should leave early, and tip small, if at all. If they cut your time short, let it be reflected in their tip, but if you stay and enjoy it all for the full time requested and they do a reasonable job, then tip them a respectable tip. I've heard girls complain that after an hour massage, an ass will give them a $5 tip. One darling told me a guy gave her a 10 and asked for change back! She said that it was so insulting she showed her coworkers, told them about him, and then threw it away.

    I'm sure the hit and run Assholes are either not reading this, or are all proud of themselves for getting something for next to nothing. Eventually they'll get blacklisted, or the girls will ask for the tip up front, and their game will be done.

    We have seen loads of suggestions on how to get more fun from our ladies, and honest fair tipping is a part of that. Don't rip of the ladies from the tips they worked for and deserve; I think most of you reading this will agree, if you do, you're pretty low.

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    Visited Wspa this after noon. Paid for a 30 minutes service. I was there for a sucky sucky and it was delivered correctly by Tina. But before me, there was a dude in the other room who didn't want to pay Tina the service she delivered. She was disappointed and told the dude to not comeback ever again. I will visit this place from time to time. Wzrd94 approves this place!

    Invest on safemoon and bonfire coins.
    I go to AMPs weekly and am starting to hear there being more Aholes not paying or wanting to pay girls for the services they delivered. One masseuse that I sometimes see told me a "younger " dude went in their shop and asked for her by name so she assumed he's been there before. After she massaged him and provided a HE the guy said he forgot to bring money for tips and needed to go to the ATM. Guy never returned with her tip. What a fuckin cheap ass! Because of these Aholes are why girls are starting to ask for tips upfront which we know kills the mood. Become a trusting and respectful customer and you will be treated like king.

  9. #46

    Snitches & Drama (LOL)

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I think you nailed it! The majority of the mongers who I think are sharing / showing reviews w / providers are probably love-struck with the girls. There are definitely some that do it to try to get discounts, better service / extras by seeming like a nicer guy than you or I.
    I'll take it a step further and add that the ladies often pull the same nonsense. Maybe less so on the independent side, but the agency and parlor ladies can be just as conniving.

  10. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    1st. I agree with you on your posts, so this is just a side comment since these posts got me thinking.

    I think there's 2 things at play.

    1 - The management definitely is tracking review site and board activity. I know SDAG in particular is very attentive to such things. I got a talking to, years ago, over a less than stellar review I left (wasn't even a bad one, just lower than they'd have liked, and they felt it may have impacted their business which slowed for a couple days after my review. I think it may have been a coincidence, but we talked things out and got squared away. Fast forward a few years and last year they (SDAG) reached out to me on HX last year, asking me to post a reminder in here to not share their password. They got word of people asking for the password and got nervous about it. It's probably why they're changing it fairly frequently.

    2 - The mongers who are sharin reviews w / providers are probably either love-struck or trying to get better service / extras by seeming like a nicer guy than the next. Just like when strip club customers tell the dancers things others say, just to earn points. LOL.

    Not expecting that any of this was eye-opening, just me talking out loud. =).
    I think you nailed it! The majority of the mongers who I think are sharing / showing reviews w / providers are probably love-struck with the girls. There are definitely some that do it to try to get discounts, better service / extras by seeming like a nicer guy than you or I.

  11. #44

    Site Snitches

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    The good thing is she / her booker or manager stopped writing me on HX. I received 2 PMs on HX this morning. I finally told her she's not above a 5 IMO when compared to the hundreds of girls I've been with in my 15 years of hobbying. The review itself was not bad. Her "look" was not ideal for me and I wanted guys with my similar tastes to be fully aware. Yeah it's BS!
    1st. I agree with you on your posts, so this is just a side comment since these posts got me thinking.

    I think there's 2 things at play.

    1 - The management definitely is tracking review site and board activity. I know SDAG in particular is very attentive to such things. I got a talking to, years ago, over a less than stellar review I left (wasn't even a bad one, just lower than they'd have liked, and they felt it may have impacted their business which slowed for a couple days after my review. I think it may have been a coincidence, but we talked things out and got squared away. Fast forward a few years and last year they (SDAG) reached out to me on HX last year, asking me to post a reminder in here to not share their password. They got word of people asking for the password and got nervous about it. It's probably why they're changing it fairly frequently.

    2 - The mongers who are sharin reviews w / providers are probably either love-struck or trying to get better service / extras by seeming like a nicer guy than the next. Just like when strip club customers tell the dancers things others say, just to earn points. LOL.

    Not expecting that any of this was eye-opening, just me talking out loud. =).

  12. #43

    Appreciate your posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I hear you! Yeah, I don't let these girls affect me and / or my hobby fun one bit. I will continue to post my unbiased reviews.
    They want better reviews? Perform better! Don't use touched up or 5 year old photos. Got to the gym for a minute. It's not rocket science.

    GL.

  13. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    +1 to this. Keep 'them coming unbiased, and do your best to let the anger from chicks roll off your back.

    To those that run to share reviews with the providers. You're not a man. You're a simp, and I just feel sorry for you.
    I hear you! Yeah, I don't let these girls affect me and / or my hobby fun one bit. I will continue to post my unbiased reviews.

  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    That does suck. Assuming your handle on Hx is 100% completely different than what your handle is here? I do know many girls that read the posts on this website especially because it is free. I have had girls ask me about reviews on TER because they can not see them due to not having a paid membership. But yeah, agree with you. It's BS.
    The good thing is she / her booker or manager stopped writing me on HX. I received 2 PMs on HX this morning. I finally told her she's not above a 5 IMO when compared to the hundreds of girls I've been with in my 15 years of hobbying. The review itself was not bad. Her "look" was not ideal for me and I wanted guys with my similar tastes to be fully aware. Yeah it's BS!

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, its clear that providers or their "managers" monitor this site as well as others. And its all too obvious that these same individuals are not above either calling out candid and unbiased clients or generating positive counter-reviews. Lets face it, if you have half a brain and a little time on your hands, and this is your main form of income, then its not hard to do. I was almost banned from a local agency for writing an honest review somewhere else. Lesson learned: either make sure the handle you write under is untraceable or keep to private messages with trusted hobbyists to find the real story.

    Gone are the days when there was a real sense of community and camaraderie among providers and clients. Pre-Covid / Fosta / Sesta I thought there was actually a lot of fun banter, well meaning rivalry and general human interest in the hobbying / providing community. Of course there were plenty of trolls, jerks, and robs too, but it was way easier to either call them out, ignore them, or defund them.

    On another note, has there ever been a documented case of white knights or simps actually getting better treatment from providers (or their managers)? I'm guessing that sometime during a sessions, an invisible indelible mark is stamped on their butts saying "sucker".
    I agree with you those days of community and camaraderie are gone, even amongst mongers. Yeah I have about a dozen or so guys on here that I share and exchange more detailed reviews on. I don't post that much on AMPs anymore because guys have shared my reviews with masseuses. I know because they've taken pictures of them from customer's phones and asked if I wrote the reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape