Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 728 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 778 828 1228 1728 ... LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16013
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    Yall want to give $180 qv for a chick with no comments about service or reviews that texts like that just because you guys like the pics posted?
    That's a very good point. The long posting history mitigates risk of being a sting, but does nothing to reduce the risk of a burn / setup / etc.

    I appreciate your input.

    A verification pic would be good, getting those is a pain in the ass. But often there's a reason for that.

    Maybe a long posting history w no reviews or comments is a sign to *not* TOFTT. Maybe TOFTT is only called for with newer posters with no reviews or comments. And willing to send a verification pic.

    Her pics make my mouth water, so any more ideas are welcome.

  2. #16012
    Re: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...535/7086076321.

    Aka https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7086076321/1.

    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Too bad; she looks great. Maybe she's not actually answering the ad.

    I just wrote this to tell you to clean out your PMs.
    Look who's back!

    Yep, I got my notification and cleaned up messages. Interestingly, the software allows us to download messages in various formats before deleting. I'm using the XML format, I'll be writing a parser to render it into HTML for offline reading. I hope. You may also wish to save in one of the other formats.

    And yes, she looks super tasty. I've been seeing her pics for quite a while under a few different numbers since well before I came back from my covid hiatus. But she's been using this number for quite a while, and reverse image search looks reasonable. One of the pics looks like a pro shot, but it's the same girl.

    I'm thinking that, since she coughs up her prices immediately, it *might* make sense that she'd have no desire to discuss services over the same channel. I may try again in a few days, and actually go talk to her in person. If we can't work it out in person before money changes hands, money won't change hands. But it'll be a bit, happily I've got other plans for tomorrow. 😜.

  3. #16011
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    She's got a long posting history, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

    Like so many chicks with pics like this, she's a cunnt.

    Maybe it's more sensible to just go and try to talk in person. But that's such a pain in the ass.
    Yall want to give $180 qv for a chick with no comments about service or reviews that texts like that just because you guys like the pics posted?

  4. #16010
    I've noticed an increasing number of girls with professionally-done escort websites are missing from TER altogether. A couple years ago such girls almost always had reviews. Did they start allowing providers to delete their own review pages? It seems like almost half of these "pro" girls are ghosts wrt / the review sites, which is concerning.

  5. #16009
    Too bad; she looks great. Maybe she's not actually answering the ad.

    I just wrote this to tell you to clean out your PMs.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    She's got a long posting history, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

    Like so many chicks with pics like this, she's a cunnt.

    Maybe it's more sensible to just go and try to talk in person. But that's such a pain in the ass.

  6. #16008

    Usual shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    This one looks tasty until you check out the extra pics and scroll down to see a double sized one. Anyone know if she's for real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...535/7086076321
    She's got a long posting history, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

    Like so many chicks with pics like this, she's a cunnt.

    Maybe it's more sensible to just go and try to talk in person. But that's such a pain in the ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210519-135626.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210519-135639.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210519-135647.jpg‎  

  7. #16007

    Re: the Voodoo lounge, Gary IN

    Re: the Voodoo lounge, Gary IN.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Voodoo Lounge, Gary IN.

    I found the Facebook page for that club. It looks like they may not have dancers every night. And the website address given in the Facebook page doesn't work, LOL.

    https://m.facebook.com/Voodoo-Lounge-452506661551270/

    It's probably time to go into the Indiana forum and see what can be found.
    The NWI folks got me straight. See here (LINK) - this is actually not a strip club, it's a hip hop event venue where the girls are generally decorations rather than the main event. The "Tip Me Tuesdays" might have potential, but it's probably much easier to use the girls's ads or maybe instagram pages.

    This still leaves the issue of finding those house parties. But one of these girls is sure to know.

  8. #16006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    This one looks tasty until you check out the extra pics and scroll down to see a double sized one. Anyone know if she's for real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...535/7086076321
    TLDR: I'd try to get a verification pic, or send the girl a link to (or screenshot of) the better picture and tell her that's who you want to see, and that you'll be walking out on anybody else.

    My more typically verbose answer:

    I can't fullly answer your question, I can only tell you what I've inferred from looking a girl's megapersonals account vs the pics that show in listcrawler (escortbabylon).

    The first thing to know is that reviews, comments and pictures are all associated with the phone number the girl enters into the megapersonals phone number field, which becomes a key in the database.

    I looked at one girl's megapersonals.com account with her. Megapersonals is the "front end" the girls use to edit their photos and information, and to "bump" their ads. This process controls *some* of what we see in Listcrawler / escortbabylon.

    The upper pictures in listcrawler were more recent ones that this girl had submitted. She could see those in her megapersonals account, and delete at will. Farther down on Listcrawler are pictures which the girl could not see in her megapersonals account and therefore cannot delete. The girl I was working with told me those pictures were from her days on backpage. They were still pictures of her, because she has used the same phone number for the whole time.

    Apparently, the listcrawler name is / was accurate. In the past, LC's content was taken ("scraped") from other websites. Sumosear. Ch and escortindex do the same today.

    So the newer pics are more recent and likely submitted by the girl with that phone number. I can't say they're more accurate, but it seems like there's a decent chance. I've said in the past "look at *all* the pictures. The worst one is who will open the door". And that has been the deal for me in at least one case. (Luckily, she had a hot friend with her; and she was, amazingly, perfectly ok with me taking the hot friend. Those were different times, from the halcyon era of a whole 30 months ago.) But if the bad pix are far enough down, their is somewhat more reason for optimism. I'd try to get a verification pic, or give the girl a link to (or screenshot of) the better picture and tell her that's who you want to see, and you'll be walking out on anybody else.

    I think that cellphone and especially VOIP numbers cycle rapidly among users, as the number is let go by one user and taken up by another. I commonly see image lists containing pics of totally unrelated girls, as one scrolls down the page. Also sometimes these girls just make up or pick a number out of thin air for the database entry in megapersonal, using some common ending like 0000 - then they post their real number in the text of the ad. But listcrawler only sees what's in the megapersonals database, so pics from every other girl who ever chose or used that number show up, too, with results bordering on the absurd.

  9. #16005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    This one looks tasty until you check out the extra pics and scroll down to see a double sized one. Anyone know if she's for real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...535/7086076321
    Giving her hotel as Oak Lawn Hilton in the ad seems insane. I have seen a few hookers there but advertising it seems like a sure way to be busted. The big girl seems to be a sure sign that she is not independent and her pimp is not good with pics.

  10. #16004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Trap is a reference to drug dealing or other illegal ways to make money.
    In the sex world, trap can also mean a CD. So be careful if you take one home.

  11. #16003

    A few things

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Voodoo Lounge, Gary IN.

    I found the Facebook page for that club. It looks like they may not have dancers every night. And the website address given in the Facebook page doesn't work, LOL.

    https://m.facebook.com/Voodoo-Lounge-452506661551270/

    It's probably time to go into the Indiana forum and see what can be found.
    Trap: Style of hip-hop from Atlanta.

    Trap: The hood you get stuck living here goes along with trap house place where drugs are sold / used.

    Trap: s / he.

  12. #16002

    Real?

    This one looks tasty until you check out the extra pics and scroll down to see a double sized one. Anyone know if she's for real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...535/7086076321

  13. #16001
    Trap is a reference to drug dealing or other illegal ways to make money.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    This girl:

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberbabes

    Who seems to be this girl (same number, different pics of same girl, I think, or one just as tasty good god look at her she's my dream girl):

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2194847565/1

    Has this Instagram:

    IG: amber. Lovesya. FUCK THE SOFTWARE ON THIS SITE for fucking with my text that IG is "amber (dot) lovesya" no spaces.

    With images / videos of her in that same house.

    She just did a live video of herself at (allegedly):

    Voodoo Lounge.

    5060 Broadway.

    Gary, Indiana.

    That vid showed at least 3 other seriously hot girls also dancing. I may have to move to Gary.

    One thing I want to note: when I plug Amber's phone number into Google, the first link went to the ManUp page at listcrawler, but not a particular post. This seems be what happens if the link at Google points to a post that doesn't exist. LC generally shows you the list it was in. Nothing else seems point to anything like that. And I looked around a little.

    I googled Voodoo Lounge and in the reviews, I saw:

    "The best club in the area. Trap or die".

    And also:

    "Nice environment. Goot thots and space".

    So the Manup thing, and the "Trap" reference. I don't really think these are anything other than 100% female girls. I'm not sure I understand "Trap" in the context used. But I didn't want to leave it unmentioned.

  14. #16000

    Voodoo Lounge, Gary IN

    Voodoo Lounge, Gary IN.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]


    She just did a live video of herself at (allegedly):

    Voodoo Lounge.

    5060 Broadway.

    Gary, Indiana.

    That vid showed at least 3 other seriously hot girls also dancing. I may have to move to Gary.
    I found the Facebook page for that club. It looks like they may not have dancers every night. And the website address given in the Facebook page doesn't work, LOL.

    https://m.facebook.com/Voodoo-Lounge-452506661551270/

    It's probably time to go into the Indiana forum and see what can be found.

  15. #15999
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    If you happen to think of the name let me know so I can do more research into her. But yea, a name change isn't usually a good sign.

    For everyone else, anyone know anything good or bad on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/royalty219
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    That is one hot girl. Unfortunately, her phone number comes up as "Moonlight Glass & Windows" in Chicago, so I don't have a lot of hopes for her. Her incall price is $200, which is ridiculously low for a girl like that on Tryst.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    This royalty girl look very familiar to me I was trying to figure out where I saw her before and turns out she runs with a group of girls I know that I'm going to assume maybe live in a house with a handler and throw underground stripper parties there. I say that because there is a guy I always see with the various girls in the pictures on instagram who I assume is involved somehow as a handler.

    I recognize the background with the pole in her pictures on her linked instagram as I follow a couple of these girls on instagram and all have pictures in the same house. Did you ever get to contact her? I wonder if any other of them provide FS as some of them seem to be pretty decent looking young ebonys.
    This girl:

    https://tryst.link/escort/amberbabes

    Who seems to be this girl (same number, different pics of same girl, I think, or one just as tasty good god look at her she's my dream girl):

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2194847565/1

    Has this Instagram:

    IG: amber. Lovesya. FUCK THE SOFTWARE ON THIS SITE for fucking with my text that IG is "amber (dot) lovesya" no spaces.

    With images / videos of her in that same house.

    She just did a live video of herself at (allegedly):

    Voodoo Lounge.

    5060 Broadway.

    Gary, Indiana.

    That vid showed at least 3 other seriously hot girls also dancing. I may have to move to Gary.

    One thing I want to note: when I plug Amber's phone number into Google, the first link went to the ManUp page at listcrawler, but not a particular post. This seems be what happens if the link at Google points to a post that doesn't exist. LC generally shows you the list it was in. Nothing else seems point to anything like that. And I looked around a little.

    I googled Voodoo Lounge and in the reviews, I saw:

    "The best club in the area. Trap or die".

    And also:

    "Nice environment. Goot thots and space".

    So the Manup thing, and the "Trap" reference. I don't really think these are anything other than 100% female girls. I'm not sure I understand "Trap" in the context used. But I didn't want to leave it unmentioned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape