Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 61387
-
05-19-21 09:48 #44737Senior Member

Posts: 261MILF Mandie
Scooped Mandie at Pulaski & Ashton. WSW, about 40, brunette. A little fleshy. Took her to Tim's as I was celebrating something. No signs of use that I saw. Excellent BBJ. Nice rack, tight clean pussy. Overall clean and smelled fine. Nice chill personality. Missing some teeth I think but I spent most of the time watching the top of her head Bob up and down. I had her stop so I could try various positions (covered) She was up for anything but Greek. She seemed really into it! I could feel her pushy clinch several times when she came. After that I had her finish with more BBJ and blasted in her mouth. Overall a fun time. She's easy to be with By fleshy I mean a BBW I guess, definitely not the usual skin and bones chick's with deflated tips that look like marble bags with all the marbles poured out.
-
05-19-21 08:55 #44736Senior Member

Posts: 394Terri
Yes, she's still around. Saw her Monday at the corner of Pennington & Spruce talking with Mary Cate as I drove pass.
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-21 05:00 #44735Senior Member

Posts: 2344You're not going to believe this!
For any of you that remember Joyce of Laurel, the red head MILF that was partners with Dawn of Laurel for a minute, well, I heard tonight she's getting married; to a man!
I hear he's some guy that's older than she is. Poor guy, he must really be lonely to marry an out and out lesbian. To each his own.
-
05-19-21 00:24 #44734Senior Member

Posts: 1126Hailey
Anyone got digits for this one? I wouldn't mind sampling that.
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
05-18-21 23:23 #44733Senior Member

Posts: 977Jessica / Melina from Brooklyn Park
Anyone else still dating her? Candys hitting her harder and harder.
Fight club!
-
05-18-21 23:11 #44732Senior Member

Posts: 119Terri
Anyone seen the Older WSW Terry from Fairhaven. Been try to see if she is still around as I haven't her before all the craziness went down.
-
05-18-21 22:46 #44731Senior Member

Posts: 166#4 Cece
I agree with this list, but has anyone seen Cece from Ohio in awhile. I've been looking for her. Just no candy before the action.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 22:37 #44730Senior Member

Posts: 241Haley
I have a few reports on her from last year. BBBJ can be phenomenal and she will swallow. Pussy is good, will take cream pie. Be safe, have fun!
Originally Posted by MrJones2
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 22:33 #44729Senior Member

Posts: 602Rimming
Thanks for the list CowboysFan.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
05-18-21 22:24 #44728Senior Member

Posts: 511Raven
Took these last year before the blue hair. Was my first time meeting her, was quite surprised how she took the D.
She can be lots of fun. Beware: No candy for her before the work is done. YMMV.
Oak.
-
05-18-21 21:08 #44727Senior Member

Posts: 1626Check the loop maps thread in this forum. One of the famous loop is Wilkens Ave -Wash Blvd Loop.
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 20:02 #44726Senior Member

Posts: 977Rim Job providers
Listed in category as performance.
#1 6 ft Puerto Rican Jessica on the WW Loop.
#2 Lightskinned mixed Cece on the WW Loop.
#3 Kiara on the WW Loop.
#4 BSW Cece from Ohio on the WW Loop, thick thighed.
#5 Linda with the fake tits on the WW Loop.
#6 Jenn in CB (the retired escort Jenn) but priced to high.
#7 Tree from Curtis Bay (RIP) but priced high.
#8 Ezy retired but light rimming. (Ran into her at a Royal Farms).
#9 Jess from Curtis Bay (her attitude tops everyone but she just don't have that bad ass BJ suction).
There's a few others but they fell off the map so I didn't add them. I'd appreciate if this list stays in fight club and I don't hear about my report.
Always ask what upgrades are available and Catch Them if You Can!!
-
05-18-21 19:43 #44725Senior Member

Posts: 61Haily from Ocean city
Picked up Haily the other day on Ashton by Payson.
She's about 5'6 blonde hair, cute face, nice ass no boobs. She gave a decent BBBJ cim lots of noise and dirty talk. Ask for more than going rate. She was around last year maybe October or so. I'd repeat!
-
05-18-21 16:46 #44724Senior Member

Posts: 64Best spots
Hi all, I'm in the area visiting, and would like to know the best cruising spots. I've hit Washington, but where is the Triangle?
Thank you and happy Mongering.
-
05-18-21 15:07 #44723Senior Member

Posts: 270Kiara
Plucked her up yesterday on Payson and headed to the rent-a-bed. She is almost skeletal now and was literally a zombie after disrobing and collapsing on the bed. I fucked her anyways but I'm thinking that will be the last encounter with her. So sad to see her deteriorate like that but that's the norm for street life, I guess.











Reply With Quote



