Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 878 of 1307 FirstFirst ... 378 778 828 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 928 978 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 19596
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6441

    KathyThai

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad anywhere? Or is this KathyThai from TNA?
    It is KathyThai from TNA that has been discussed.

  2. #6440

    General Question

    How does the time of day effect your AMP experience? Is early in the day better or do the nicer girls work the evening shift? I'm retired and able to go anytime between open and close.

  3. #6439

    Sensual massage, flirting and HE

    I am also looking for the same. Please let me know if you have recommendations. Not interested in BJ or FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaMonger420  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger, first time poster.

    Had a nice dream I was at Meridian Massage on 99 - close to that sports card store. No BJ or FS but they do a great HE if you're into something a little more casual. Damage will be. 6 for the massage and another. 6 for HE with lots of roaming. They also do a full hour of legit massage so you do get what you pay for. Best part of my dreams about this place is that they do not shy away from anal play. They'll go full FUTB if you ask them to.

    Anybody else know of any places that are similar? Not looking for BJ / FS. Just a good massage with a lot of sensual flirting. My big thing is flirting, having fun, and getting a nice HE.

  4. #6438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Crown

    Is April / Jessica back? I thought she went to L. A. Anyone know?

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    You might give April at Crown a try. She may be down for BBBJ.

  5. #6437

    Crown location?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    You might give April at Crown a try. She may be down for BBBJ.
    Is Crown another name for Emerald Spa on 150th and Lake City Way? I don't see a Crown on RM, but maybe I'm missing something.

  6. #6436

    Kathy link?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she wanted $ more and let me fill her up too.
    Does she have an ad anywhere? Or is this KathyThai from TNA?

  7. #6435
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    It says there's a young viet girl named Julie who gave a decent massage but lots of interruptions. $45/ hr + $100/ CBJ.
    Can you share the location? Thanks.

  8. #6434

    Finally took a bite of the Apple (Renton)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    It says Apple is a young viet ("Face a 6, butt a 7 and boobs a 8") who wants $200 on top of the $60 for FS (but she took $160). The reviewer gave her a good review, but it sounds like it was rushed and there was no massage. Also not as much mutual touch as he wanted.

    FYI, posting reviews on RM does not get you a premium membership. The only way to do that (that I'm aware of) is to post a photo for a place that doesn't have one.
    Stopped in again because I heard a new girl was working. She was, but was too chubby for me. I had already paid the 60 house fee but said I changed my mind. Apple came in and said "I will take care of you. " I figured "why not" and put 140 on the table. She asked if I had more and I chuckled and said "no. " I think she was sick of seeing me come in and pass on her, so maybe she decided to put on a good show. Off came her tight blue dress and confirmed that her body is crazy hot. Curves for days. No massage warm up. Cover went on and then a decent CBJ. Then MPCFS where she made all sorts of great noises, let me pull her hair in doggie and look at me in the mirror. Didn't complain at all when I wanted her on top like the Chinese AAMP girls sometimes do and loved watching those massive melons bounce around. In doggie I smacked her ass and was allowed to touch anywhere (some reports said restricted touching). Wanted me to 69 her but I don't lick rentals that I haven't seen shower myself. Strong doggie finish and she kept backing it up slowly to drain me fully post pop. I know this type of performance is inconsistent with the reviews on RM, and I actually believe those bad reviews. I get a real "plays favorites" vibe from her and suspect it helps if you are in very good shape and smell good everywhere. She actually seemed to be enjoying herself.

    Visit lasted about as long as the Chinese fuckery AAMP visits. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually plan on repeating when I want a quickie with a hottie on short notice near me. I rank her above at least half of the Chinese AAMP girls I've seen this year.

  9. #6433

    Sunrise / Yu spa?

    Sunrise on 85th changed names. 28 yo, cute. 6/. 6 standard.

  10. #6432

    Good Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Either of these offer BBBJ regularly? I'm in the area for the next month and I'd love to find a good option or two.
    I heard that the older lady gives a great BBBJ, anyone try her? What was the damage?

  11. #6431

    Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Either of these offer BBBJ regularly? I'm in the area for the next month and I'd love to find a good option or two.
    You might give April at Crown a try. She may be down for BBBJ.

  12. #6430

    Kathy

    Yes, she wanted $ more and let me fill her up too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrx91  [View Original Post]
    Is kathy bb friendly?

  13. #6429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at Sunrise, got the hour, was treated to a fast but good BBBJ. I think she said her name was Mia. All in all it was a good massage, too.
    Did you go to the one in downtown seattle?

  14. #6428

    Answered my own question

    Stopped in at Sunrise, got the hour, was treated to a fast but good BBBJ. I think she said her name was Mia. All in all it was a good massage, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Either of these offer BBBJ regularly? I'm in the area for the next month and I'd love to find a good option or two.

  15. #6427

    Monica massage

    I am planning to visit. How much was their price for the HJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLover1981  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and stopped in the other day. Was greeted by a nice early 30's looked to be maybe thai woman Hard to tell these days with masks. She called for another woman because she wad busy with another customer. She was I'm estimating in her late 40's a bit frumpy but not to terrible on the eyes. Got a half assed massage, just more or less used a crap ton of pressure and hardly any oil, no teasing what so ever. I flip she immediately gives the menu and price got a very mechanical HJ and made my way out. Ill repeat there seemed to be two other younger decent looking ladies working there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape