Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 19575
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5880
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    You will often find that contributing to the board will make others more likely to help you with your request. Make some post detailing the couple of places you have gone to, and I am sure someone will be willing to pm you.
    Yes, that is well stated! And when you make a post about your visits, please provide as many details as possible, so that all of us can benefit.

  2. #5879
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSensation  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a couple of the Asian massage places in Bellevue, with varying results. If anyone has some good leads you'd like to PM me, please to, much obliged.
    You will often find that contributing to the board will make others more likely to help you with your request. Make some post detailing the couple of places you have gone to, and I am sure someone will be willing to pm you.

  3. #5878

    Bellevue suggestions?

    I've tried a couple of the Asian massage places in Bellevue, with varying results. If anyone has some good leads you'd like to PM me, please to, much obliged.

  4. #5877
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI, when posting a link, add a space at the end before any other characters like a period. Otherwise it ends up in the URL and breaks the link. On the other had, it's not to hard to click the link, remove the period, and hit enter to get to the page.
    Thanks. I'll try and remember that.

  5. #5876

    Links work if you remove the period at the end

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    OK, would like to make 2 reports on my visits to these places. Note also that the donation I paid is significantly less than rates being quoted in some other posts. OK, so here goes.

    Have visited this one a few times: https://seattle.rubratings.com/195541.

    (In case that link does not work, here are the results of a google search of the phone number 206-XXX-6104: https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...rome&ie=UTF-8.
    Just FYI, when posting a link, add a space at the end before any other characters like a period. Otherwise it ends up in the URL and breaks the link. On the other had, it's not to hard to click the link, remove the period, and hit enter to get to the page.

  6. #5875
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227

    Go in.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    Same Cici as at King's?

    Looks are subjective, but are those ladies you listed at least "decent looking?

    I just don't want to date another Bonnie clone (in terms of looks).
    And judge for yourself. As you said, looks are subjective so why take some other guy's description?

  7. #5874

    Monica Massage

    TOFTT and stopped in the other day. Was greeted by a nice early 30's looked to be maybe thai woman Hard to tell these days with masks. She called for another woman because she wad busy with another customer. She was I'm estimating in her late 40's a bit frumpy but not to terrible on the eyes. Got a half assed massage, just more or less used a crap ton of pressure and hardly any oil, no teasing what so ever. I flip she immediately gives the menu and price got a very mechanical HJ and made my way out. Ill repeat there seemed to be two other younger decent looking ladies working there.

  8. #5873

    ThaiSunny

    Any intel on ThaiSunny from TNA?

    Looking for a good massage and curious about her services.

    Thanks.

  9. #5872

    Ownership

    Chinese AMPs and AAMP agencies ownership have arms that extend nationally & internationally. They're experts at the immigration pipeline into the US and use high interest loans to scout the most ambitious in China. Also, as a general stereotype, asian communities have been running tax-avoidance cash businesses for decades. From my understanding, KAMPs ownership are often localized and don't extend past the women working, or those that own the property. But when Koreans first start in the states they were recruited by immigration businesses too. If you understand the cultures, you'll understand the incentive for those women that choose to be in this trade.

    Also, I noticed the when providers are rotated more often, the larger the complexity in ownership.

  10. #5871

    Yuck. I believe BVA is 65

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    That particular lady has been around for a long time, and I remember banging her at ET in the early 90's when she wasn't exactly a spring chicken. She was at King's and a few other shops besides. In fact she was at King's before it was called "King's".

    The actual ownership structure of those shops is mind-numbingly complex. The point is that who is actually getting the profits is extremely well-hidden (and I have no idea who they might be, nor do I wish to know). For sure any names listed on the ownership documents for the business are cutouts, as are the mama sans (who aren't the owners).
    BVA: Baritone-voiced Auntie.

    I couldn't do it. She's just too gross. When Andy Sauvage came in 2013 or so, that is one of the few other times when I was equally grossed out.

    Maybe, that's why the 38-42 year old decent Chinese woman who seems paired up with her, seems so "decent. " Line her up next to BVA, and pretty much anybody looks and smells better than a 65 year old pile of shit.

    God damb, man. I believe you, when you say how long BVA has been around. I graduated from high school in the early 90's. Yuck.

  11. #5870

    She's more like a well-preserved 65.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    ... Asked to see the other woman, and was a 50 year old fat Chinese lady with a barotone voice. I call her the "Baritone Voiced Auntie. " I walked. I felt SO bad for her, I gave her 20, just to get out without any altercation.
    That particular lady has been around for a long time, and I remember banging her at ET in the early 90's when she wasn't exactly a spring chicken. She was at King's and a few other shops besides. In fact she was at King's before it was called "King's".

    The actual ownership structure of those shops is mind-numbingly complex. The point is that who is actually getting the profits is extremely well-hidden (and I have no idea who they might be, nor do I wish to know). For sure any names listed on the ownership documents for the business are cutouts, as are the mama sans (who aren't the owners).

  12. #5869

    China Harbor

    Stopped and it is all new. AMP with blonde. Upper 30's, decent body. Fair massage with HE. Some roaming allowed. Not sure if more is available since somebody else arrived. HH. 4 with. 4 tip. Any others experience?

  13. #5868

    Rainier Asian Massage Spa and why & why Oil Spa Visits

    OK, would like to make 2 reports on my visits to these places. Note also that the donation I paid is significantly less than rates being quoted in some other posts. OK, so here goes.

    Have visited this one a few times: https://seattle.rubratings.com/195541. The woman I have seen 3 times is named Nancy. She's not a raving beauty, but decent looking. Also, not that young, but no old maid. My sessions with her included BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFSCIP. Plus, she let me perform DATY and DATO as many times as I wanted (typically 3 times, with BBFS in between). Total donation, including the house fee of $60 for a 1 hour visit, has been between $180 and $200! She is good, but she also alternates between here and Las Vegas (think she is in Vegas now, as the last time I saw her was almost 2 weeks ago).

    Visited this place yesterday: https://www.yelp.com/biz/y-and-y-oil...age-seattle-2. Little more difficult to get in touch, but finally did around 1 PM. Arrived at 2:15 PM (parking a little difficult. In fact, I needed to parallel park. Been a long time since I have done that! Did not get the gal's name, but nice looking, kind of "middle age", and really built well. Like Nancy above, got BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFSCIP. And again, total donation, including $60 house fee of $60 for a 1 hour visit, was $180! (In case that link does not work, here are the results of a google search of the phone number 206-XXX-6104: https://www.google.com/search?q=206-...rome&ie=UTF-8. That link I posted is the first one on that "hit" list).

  14. #5867

    Monica Massage

    Anyone checked out Monica Massage on 99 in Lynnwood? There is a recent RM post but I'm thinking its not legit because the poster only has a single review. I'm planning on checking them out regardless just curious if anyone had luck.

  15. #5866

    Royale Spa and Sunshine Marysville (the bad one)

    In 2017 or so, I went to Royale Spa, the one by the car repair lot. Saw a decent looking late 30's Chinese woman. Asked to see the other woman, and was a 50 year old fat Chinese lady with a barotone voice. I call her the "Baritone Voiced Auntie. " I walked. I felt SO bad for her, I gave her 20, just to get out without any altercation.

    Fast forward to late 2020. The "bad" Sunshine in Marysville (on third) had these SAME two ladies! I chose the now early 40's Chinese woman. No extras. She was about to HJ finish me, and I said "No!

    I chalked this up as a loss, and then went to VIP Spa after that, and saw Lily. Lily wears too much eye makeup, and looks like Dr. Doug Sutorius' Ex wife (raccoon look).

    So, my point is, "the same evil triad owns most of those Snohomish County spas" seems to ring true. Clearly, those two said ladies "work as a pair. ".

    Royale Spa and Sunshine have nothing been a Turd Sandwich for me. If you have better luck at either, more power to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape