Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by AngelBravo
  1. #43

    Thank you for writing this.

    A lot of what you expressed I can empathize with. Some of which is a reflection of my own thoughts. It's hard to escape once you get in. I don't smoke, barely drink or use recreational drugs of any sort but this has the potential to do just as much damage or worse in many ways. I think the psychological toll can be significant at times. Thank you for writing this and seeking to better yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    So partaking in this mongering business for over 2 years now, there are a few things I've noticed about both the providers and myself. Thank you for writing this and also for seeking to better yourself.

    1. Girls don't last very long, it's obvious that this job is mentally taxing and some girls who are especially just in it for the money will get their money and run. I see many of the same posts, she's very mechanical, she's mentally checked out, she gives fake moans. The truth is that she can't possibly enjoy having sex with every person she encounters and physically she has to be somewhat sore after the 3rd guy in the same day. Also some guys may be really rough with them, or try to slip it in without a condom putting them out of their comfort zone. What I've noticed is that I enjoy new girls that just stared in the business, they aren't as jaded but it will take as little as 2 weeks or 1 month for them to start changing. Some will quit even after the first day and others maybe weeks later, but it's rare to see a girl working for longer than 6 months. I have always had great service when I asked them upfront what they where comfortable with and wasn't. I also always asked them to tell me if they weren't comfortable about something that we forgot to discuss and I would immediately stop. Truthfully I had my own comfort list, like no kissing and always having a condom and no exchange of fluids so having this conversation in the beginning set the state for a agreeable and more comfortable situation for both of us.

    2. I think going into mongering, you really need to know why your doing it. This mongering business isn't cheap. I'm clearly out thousands of dollars before I started and I've noticed that I sometimes get a Fear Of Missing Out feeling with some of these girls. I book the appointment and more often than not I walk away disappointment. Not only are the pics fake about 80% of the time, but for me, I really need to feel comfortable the girl is at least enjoying herself. Most of us want the girl to have fun and enjoy themselves as well as ourselves. However depending on the girl and the guy, because of these short 30-60 minute hookups it's almost impossible to get comfortable with one another and it makes more often than not a very uncomfortable situation. This is why sometimes 2nd visits are better, simply there is a sense of comfort between the 2 parties. I have noticed as well that some guys love the power they have over someone using sex. Maybe they like to talk dirty to her because in their personal lives they can't or something's missing that they are trying to fill it in with. The thing I keep asking myself is, when is this ever going to stop. Will I be doing this into my 70's. At some point you should figure out what your trying to get out of it because I feel, in the long term you're going to get burned, both financially and mentally and health wise.

    3. By getting burned I mean that your either going to catch a non-curable STD the longer you stay in the game, you'll keep getting broke, or you might be in a mental loop unable to really see what your UN-fulfilled in life with that mongering is trying to replace. I'm writing this because I think I've realized more about myself and what I want out of this and it might be my time to leave.

    I hope this blog stays up, I'm sure we will all one day find our end in this hobby; just know the longer you stay in it, the longer it will impact your life in a most likely negative fashion. It's fun to sleep with girls, and variety is nice but knowing what it is will always leave you UN-fulfilled and hoping for the next one. You might even find a girl you want to settle down with, but you've become a sex addict and need now a variety of woman to get a boner. It could really fuck you up, and you need to prepare for it similar to how some pornstars lose a part of their sexual drive. Another thing I want to discuss, is that, I think we all have that one ATF girl where we get hooked. She leaves and we keep looking for another girl to replace her; we might find her but it doesn't last long and we are always chasing the carrot. The truth is those girls leave because it was their time to leave and at some point it will be your time as well.

    Some call this a hobby but it's really just a sexual struggle with yourself that you need to understand to get better and figure out what you really are trying to get out of it. Other hobbies won't get you arrested or drastically change your life, like this one. As long as it's illegal and with health concerns you are never going to be safe.

    I will say that there was 2 months where I stayed low, and didn't see anyone but work on myself working out and doing other things I loved. It was at this moment that I realized what truly made me happy and what I wasn't happy about and I needed to focus on and fix. Mongering was the band-aid solution to that problem and although I never took on risks I wasn't comfortable with, I feel blessed I can walk away from this without feeling it affected me negatively too much. Still got my good bill of health and I feel mentally stronger for going through it.

    Stay safe and know if you ever start having the same thoughts as myself, you aren't alone and it might be your time to quit or keep going if you really feel this is something you can't live without. Like anything you do in life don't let it take over your finances and mental well being and stay healthy. Adios.
    .

  2. #42

    Some deep thoughts into this mongering business we call a sexual hobby.

    So partaking in this mongering business for over 2 years now, there are a few things I've noticed about both the providers and myself.

    1. Girls don't last very long, it's obvious that this job is mentally taxing and some girls who are especially just in it for the money will get their money and run. I see many of the same posts, she's very mechanical, she's mentally checked out, she gives fake moans. The truth is that she can't possibly enjoy having sex with every person she encounters and physically she has to be somewhat sore after the 3rd guy in the same day. Also some guys may be really rough with them, or try to slip it in without a condom putting them out of their comfort zone. What I've noticed is that I enjoy new girls that just stared in the business, they aren't as jaded but it will take as little as 2 weeks or 1 month for them to start changing. Some will quit even after the first day and others maybe weeks later, but it's rare to see a girl working for longer than 6 months. I have always had great service when I asked them upfront what they where comfortable with and wasn't. I also always asked them to tell me if they weren't comfortable about something that we forgot to discuss and I would immediately stop. Truthfully I had my own comfort list, like no kissing and always having a condom and no exchange of fluids so having this conversation in the beginning set the state for a agreeable and more comfortable situation for both of us.

    2. I think going into mongering, you really need to know why your doing it. This mongering business isn't cheap. I'm clearly out thousands of dollars before I started and I've noticed that I sometimes get a Fear Of Missing Out feeling with some of these girls. I book the appointment and more often than not I walk away disappointment. Not only are the pics fake about 80% of the time, but for me, I really need to feel comfortable the girl is at least enjoying herself. Most of us want the girl to have fun and enjoy themselves as well as ourselves. However depending on the girl and the guy, because of these short 30-60 minute hookups it's almost impossible to get comfortable with one another and it makes more often than not a very uncomfortable situation. This is why sometimes 2nd visits are better, simply there is a sense of comfort between the 2 parties. I have noticed as well that some guys love the power they have over someone using sex. Maybe they like to talk dirty to her because in their personal lives they can't or something's missing that they are trying to fill it in with. The thing I keep asking myself is, when is this ever going to stop. Will I be doing this into my 70's. At some point you should figure out what your trying to get out of it because I feel, in the long term you're going to get burned, both financially and mentally and health wise.

    3. By getting burned I mean that your either going to catch a non-curable STD the longer you stay in the game, you'll keep getting broke, or you might be in a mental loop unable to really see what your UN-fulfilled in life with that mongering is trying to replace. I'm writing this because I think I've realized more about myself and what I want out of this and it might be my time to leave.

    I hope this blog stays up, I'm sure we will all one day find our end in this hobby; just know the longer you stay in it, the longer it will impact your life in a most likely negative fashion. It's fun to sleep with girls, and variety is nice but knowing what it is will always leave you UN-fulfilled and hoping for the next one. You might even find a girl you want to settle down with, but you've become a sex addict and need now a variety of woman to get a boner. It could really fuck you up, and you need to prepare for it similar to how some pornstars lose a part of their sexual drive. Another thing I want to discuss, is that, I think we all have that one ATF girl where we get hooked. She leaves and we keep looking for another girl to replace her; we might find her but it doesn't last long and we are always chasing the carrot. The truth is those girls leave because it was their time to leave and at some point it will be your time as well.

    Some call this a hobby but it's really just a sexual struggle with yourself that you need to understand to get better and figure out what you really are trying to get out of it. Other hobbies won't get you arrested or drastically change your life, like this one. As long as it's illegal and with health concerns you are never going to be safe.

    I will say that there was 2 months where I stayed low, and didn't see anyone but work on myself working out and doing other things I loved. It was at this moment that I realized what truly made me happy and what I wasn't happy about and I needed to focus on and fix. Mongering was the band-aid solution to that problem and although I never took on risks I wasn't comfortable with, I feel blessed I can walk away from this without feeling it affected me negatively too much. Still got my good bill of health and I feel mentally stronger for going through it.

    Stay safe and know if you ever start having the same thoughts as myself, you aren't alone and it might be your time to quit or keep going if you really feel this is something you can't live without. Like anything you do in life don't let it take over your finances and mental well being and stay healthy. Adios.

  3. #41

    Gone Are the Days

    Of the $60/ hr, with another $40 for a hand job. Some accommodated a "taste" because they liked it as much, if not more, than you. The north suburbs have become a wasteland, with a couple of over-priced spots in the Mt. Prospect area. RTFF diligently, and pick your locations knowing what's available.

  4. #40

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I will probably end my mongering as it is getting out of hand, sometimes seeing ladies 4 times in a week. I have been spending all my money that would be above my retirement income, so I know I can afford retirement in my near future, but only by giving up this lifestyle.

    Ladies should save their money and get out. I should get out and save my money.

    There is always another smoking hot lady to arrive. Time to live on my memories and save my visiting of escorts for special occasions instead of a hobby like stamp collecting.
    I just keep getting drawn in. Started off with massage and happy endings shags to escorts and full service at spas. Taking a break for awhile but it's just a nice hobby especially the FS parlors where you get a massage, table shower, a BJ, then some sex with no strings attached. That's why Asian men are so damn calm and relaxed. Not out here trying to fall in love just using it before I can't use it anymore.

  5. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    While I don't want to debate you on statistics, even though I disagree with your statements especially given this is your very first post, and somehow your trying to come in like an expert on the topic. The main point still stands even by your own standards, this hobby is risky. 95% effective, still means there's a 5% chance you will have bad luck and get infected. If you aren't willing to bet your health or possibly life altering life on that 5% then I say don't risk it. Barebacking is simply playing with fire, I don't understand how you have that categorized as low risk. Herpes 1 and 2 is the most common STD and it is not Curable, sure manageable with drugs but cold sores your mouth are going to be a ***** to explain to anybody your dating seriously.
    And still to this day that remains his only post. I guess he only made an account to disagree with you and post about it LOL.

  6. #38

    What I've learned

    I'll preface this by saying to each his own, and different strokes (pun intended) for different folks. I'm not even really to active because I'm a busy man, nonetheless I learned my comfort level.

    I don't fuck with hotels as it's to easy to get set up by cops and or robbers.

    Find regulars, and treat them like human beings. Funny how so many of you guys always come with this "treat her well" talk. I just thought that's a given.

    Do you're homework on the spot. Don't just pull up and jump out oblivious.

    I'm not sending selfies, I'd / driver's license, proof of where I work, or any of the other bullshit these pimps and hoes ask for.

    I am not paying these crazy prices of 500 and up. WTF do you people do for a living to be cool with spending that? LOL.

    Get a burner or get extorted / harassed etc. Or at least don't have your name attached to the phone somehow Googleable.

    Take mongers opinions with a grain of salt because YMMV. I can find beauty in any woman but, I always think it's funny when these woman get talked up then I meet them and am let down.

    I can go on but, I won't. Be safe, and stay strapped brothers.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]

    In short, recognize that everyone leaves and some encounters are better than others, so make the best of it. Rely on this forum, but read before you ask and the answer may already be there. Figure what works best for you. For me, it is agencies over indies.
    I will probably end my mongering as it is getting out of hand, sometimes seeing ladies 4 times in a week. I have been spending all my money that would be above my retirement income, so I know I can afford retirement in my near future, but only by giving up this lifestyle.

    Ladies should save their money and get out. I should get out and save my money.

    There is always another smoking hot lady to arrive. Time to live on my memories and save my visiting of escorts for special occasions instead of a hobby like stamp collecting.

  8. #36
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Low End Restaurants

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I am a fairly active Monger, seeing escorts most every week and often more than once a week.

    I have learned to trust this forum above all else. I may miss out on a hotty now and then, but I tend to not get ripped off.

    I am not going to join a verification site or use a burner phone as I have joint credit accounts with someone, but I do recommend those to anyone who can use such. I started out with some indy ladies and used them as references to agencies. My favorite agency to date was Touring Girls, with some of the hottest South Americans 350 can buy. But budget-minded, this forum also led me to Norridge Girls who were 200/ hrs. (Both are gone, saddly.) Asian Bunnies was a nice service, they are gone too.

    I found Macie and still see her. Smoking hot, great location for me, follows my lead and provides all the stuff I like (DFK, great BLS, any positions I want, use of full hour for activity). She is high volume at 200/ hr but she always cleans between visitors. Macie takes breaks for over a month now and again.

    Today, I am a member of MA (modelingave. Escortbook) and those ladies are great at 350, some better than others. One of my favorite ones was also indy- Moscow Marilyn (gone now). I got into Korean Palace and love that service, mostly hits with some misses, but even the misses are decent at 300/ hrs compared to taking chances with indies.

    In short, recognize that everyone leaves and some encounters are better than others, so make the best of it. Rely on this forum, but read before you ask and the answer may already be there. Figure what works best for you. For me, it is agencies over indies.
    Some of those waitresses were some of the most memorable experiences!

  9. #35
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to amend this. I spent a week in Nashville. A whole week. And the escort scene is the worst of any city I've ever visited. Truly awful. Every woman I tried to reach either never responded, responded days later, or ghosted me. In seven days I couldn't get one woman to take my money. Not one!

    On the other hand, women outnumber men there by something like 3-1, so it's also the single best pickup city I've ever visited. I can see how they're related. I got an all nighter with a mid 30's MILF in town with friends for the cost of maybe a half dozen drinks. Tough to compete with that if you're a sex worker I guess.
    I've had several reverse gang bangs there!

  10. #34

    3 Years of Mongering

    I am a fairly active Monger, seeing escorts most every week and often more than once a week.

    I have learned to trust this forum above all else. I may miss out on a hotty now and then, but I tend to not get ripped off.

    I am not going to join a verification site or use a burner phone as I have joint credit accounts with someone, but I do recommend those to anyone who can use such. I started out with some indy ladies and used them as references to agencies. My favorite agency to date was Touring Girls, with some of the hottest South Americans 350 can buy. But budget-minded, this forum also led me to Norridge Girls who were 200/ hrs. (Both are gone, saddly.) Asian Bunnies was a nice service, they are gone too.

    I found Macie and still see her. Smoking hot, great location for me, follows my lead and provides all the stuff I like (DFK, great BLS, any positions I want, use of full hour for activity). She is high volume at 200/ hr but she always cleans between visitors. Macie takes breaks for over a month now and again.

    Today, I am a member of MA (modelingave. Escortbook) and those ladies are great at 350, some better than others. One of my favorite ones was also indy- Moscow Marilyn (gone now). I got into Korean Palace and love that service, mostly hits with some misses, but even the misses are decent at 300/ hrs compared to taking chances with indies.

    In short, recognize that everyone leaves and some encounters are better than others, so make the best of it. Rely on this forum, but read before you ask and the answer may already be there. Figure what works best for you. For me, it is agencies over indies.

  11. #33
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Nashville Scene

    I'd like to amend this. I spent a week in Nashville. A whole week. And the escort scene is the worst of any city I've ever visited. Truly awful. Every woman I tried to reach either never responded, responded days later, or ghosted me. In seven days I couldn't get one woman to take my money. Not one!

    On the other hand, women outnumber men there by something like 3-1, so it's also the single best pickup city I've ever visited. I can see how they're related. I got an all nighter with a mid 30's MILF in town with friends for the cost of maybe a half dozen drinks. Tough to compete with that if you're a sex worker I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you are looking for and what you are willing to pay for it. I've mongered in dozens of cities so I'll give some of my observations.

    If money is no object, then my favorite city for high end escorts is San Francisco. The hottest girl I've ever seen in the hobby (and maybe my life) I met there.

    If value is the most important thing, then Tampa / Orlando has the best price / quality ratio.

    If SW is your thing, then Houston currently has the most vibrant scene in the country.

    If your passion is for BBFS, then Seattle had the market cornered. It's been totally normalized over there.

    My favorite regional city for sex is St. Louis. Good value and nice variety. Milwaukee used to be better.

    I haven't done Nashville myself yet but other people say it's on the rise. Louisville used to be really good, but meth has changed the dynamic a lot. It's gone from having a lot of mid scale pretty escorts to now having a lot of down scale addicts.

    My overall favorite place to monger (in the country) is Vegas. Avoid the people handing out cards and use the message boards and you can find anything you want there. The two hottest escorts I've ever BBFSed were there, good high end options if you're in the mood, a lot of real strippers doing side hustles (be careful with that), the occasional broke cirque du soleil acrobat and even a good selection of regular girls who are single and lonely. I hooked up with my Uber driver there once after she spent the whole drive complaining about how hard it is to meet men.

  12. #32

    Almost

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    How does it go down? Like if you never talk about sex and just get down, can you get busted?
    Maybe 10 years ago in the hey day of BP and CL I responded to a massage ad. Scheduled for a couple days out. She was at a high end hotel near mag mile and everything seemed normal. Until I got in the room that is. She immediately started talking about her menu. X amount for BJ, x amount to fuck, x amount for anal, etc. I noticed a ton of condoms, lube and other sex stuff all in obvious plain site on the night stand. Spidey senses went off so I just said "I could really use a massage so let's start there".

    Boom. Door to adjoining hotel room whips open and a few detectives barge in. Take me into the adjoining hotel room. Couple other dudes already in there. Run I'd and all that, and I told them I never agreed to anything I just said I wanted a massage. They had the room wired and recorded everything so they went back, listened to the tape and they let me walk.

    Honestly. If you are a veteran hobbyist you should be able to tell when something is off. It's kind of hobby common sense on both sides to not talk about or agree to anything illegal.

  13. #31

    Best Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you are looking for and what you are willing to pay for it. I've mongered in dozens of cities so I'll give some of my observations.

    If money is no object, then my favorite city for high end escorts is San Francisco. The hottest girl I've ever seen in the hobby (and maybe my life) I met there.

    If value is the most important thing, then Tampa / Orlando has the best price / quality ratio.

    If SW is your thing, then Houston currently has the most vibrant scene in the country.

    If your passion is for BBFS, then Seattle had the market cornered. It's been totally normalized over there.

    My favorite regional city for sex is St. Louis. Good value and nice variety. Milwaukee used to be better.

    I haven't done Nashville myself yet but other people say it's on the rise. Louisville used to be really good, but meth has changed the dynamic a lot. It's gone from having a lot of mid scale pretty escorts to now having a lot of down scale addicts.

    My overall favorite place to monger (in the country) is Vegas. Avoid the people handing out cards and use the message boards and you can find anything you want there. The two hottest escorts I've ever BBFSed were there, good high end options if you're in the mood, a lot of real strippers doing side hustles (be careful with that), the occasional broke cirque du soleil acrobat and even a good selection of regular girls who are single and lonely. I hooked up with my Uber driver there once after she spent the whole drive complaining about how hard it is to meet men.
    Regionally, Indianapolis is about as good as it gets. Lots of AMPs, and quite a few with extras, at least pre-COVID. DI is a local web site with some of the hottest talent, but not at $. 5 or $$. All on DI require fairly extensive pre-screening. Tryst has a pretty good representation there as well.

    South Bend used to be good if you knew where to look, but it has absolutely died.

  14. #30

    Anyone been busted in hotels

    How does it go down? Like if you never talk about sex and just get down, can you get busted?

  15. #29
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias7883  [View Original Post]
    What cities or areas of the US are good / best in your experience for FS?
    Depends on what you are looking for and what you are willing to pay for it. I've mongered in dozens of cities so I'll give some of my observations.

    If money is no object, then my favorite city for high end escorts is San Francisco. The hottest girl I've ever seen in the hobby (and maybe my life) I met there.

    If value is the most important thing, then Tampa / Orlando has the best price / quality ratio.

    If SW is your thing, then Houston currently has the most vibrant scene in the country.

    If your passion is for BBFS, then Seattle had the market cornered. It's been totally normalized over there.

    My favorite regional city for sex is St. Louis. Good value and nice variety. Milwaukee used to be better.

    I haven't done Nashville myself yet but other people say it's on the rise. Louisville used to be really good, but meth has changed the dynamic a lot. It's gone from having a lot of mid scale pretty escorts to now having a lot of down scale addicts.

    My overall favorite place to monger (in the country) is Vegas. Avoid the people handing out cards and use the message boards and you can find anything you want there. The two hottest escorts I've ever BBFSed were there, good high end options if you're in the mood, a lot of real strippers doing side hustles (be careful with that), the occasional broke cirque du soleil acrobat and even a good selection of regular girls who are single and lonely. I hooked up with my Uber driver there once after she spent the whole drive complaining about how hard it is to meet men.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape