Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6248

    Several at UVA, none too serious

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have numbers or contact info for current college athletes they've seen or are seeing? I guess you can call it my thing. I can trade. DM me if you have any you're willing to share!
    I've encountered members of the volleyball, swim and tennis teams here. None have really been serious about a real arrangement, but currently working on a tennis player that might let me jump over her net this summer.

    You can also try https://www.seeking.com/member/55f5f...8-149b66951245 who was a member of the JMU golf team.

    With full rides and plenty of boosters trying to get them naked, its seems like a tough sell.

  2. #6247

    Tedrowfin

    Gents, long time lurker here. Any intel on this lady? https://www.seeking.com/member/d878d...a-08433fdbcfbe.

  3. #6246

    Athletes?

    Anyone have numbers or contact info for current college athletes they've seen or are seeing? I guess you can call it my thing. I can trade. DM me if you have any you're willing to share!

  4. #6245

    Oh well!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Another sugar gone pro. I have never met her, but she did hit me up a few weeks ago.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd5a3...2-936ba7e047e9

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/62305790/
    If you read my latest post on the Baltimore thread, I stopped seeing a regular because of the volume of people she sees. They don't have to go pro if they work the SA website diligently. There's one older MILF who has probably fucked most everybody in the DC Baltimore metro area!

  5. #6244

    Happens to me a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by ItSpi  [View Original Post]
    Was going to reach out to a fan favorite here yesterday but as I was scrolling through socials she popped up in recommended friends. I'm in my 30's but was decently connected in DC night life. Has me thinking maybe I should stick to the 18-21 bc they can't get into bars LOL. Got to get some tips from Kevin now that the college girls are back for the summer.
    I'm always finding girls from SA, who I've exchanged numbers with on my Facebook "People You May Know" feed. No matter what age they happen to be.

  6. #6243

    Lavishjai

    I have this one on my radar. Any details on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...0-2156fe97785e

  7. #6242

    MissDoe90

    Anyone have any info on this one? We've been texting and just curious if it's worth pursuing. Please pm me if you've got any experience with her. Thank you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/934ed...2-18d25fc31951

  8. #6241

    Small world

    Was going to reach out to a fan favorite here yesterday but as I was scrolling through socials she popped up in recommended friends. I'm in my 30's but was decently connected in DC night life. Has me thinking maybe I should stick to the 18-21 bc they can't get into bars LOL. Got to get some tips from Kevin now that the college girls are back for the summer.

  9. #6240

    Sugababyxoxo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a3053...6-c31f468518d4

    Wants a prepayment to prove that you're real. Haha. Next.

  10. #6239

    Aliceinwonderland703

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    She been off and on the site. Play it cool and just get her the next time she looking for a new SD. I've hook up with a few SBs that didn't work out the 1st time. Don't burn the bridge just because someone got there 1st.
    Absolutely I agree. I never take these things personally. Shit happens, on both sides. No, I never burn bridges. Just responded to her 'not seeking arrangements anymore' with 'let me know if you change your mind'. Didn't even mention anything about what I learnt of her here, what's the saying about not talking about the fight club.

  11. #6238
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Don't book the room until she's with you on the way there.
    I was texting with her the other day and pretty much got the same vibe. She mentioned massage only and some extras, when I asked her what were the extras she would go into details. Eventually I felt like I was wasting my time and blocked her. I agree I don't think that she is ready for prime time.

  12. #6237

    Hotel rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Lulu in chat.

    I don't think she ready for prime time yet.

    Text back and fourth, she starts hot and heavy then gets nervous and says it is massage only nothing sexual, while dropping sexual like comments. Then very insistent on only coming to your house. Then wants a meet and greet.

    Then tells me that her friends know where she is WTF for meet and greet at spot she choose for coffee.

    I then asked "first time?' She says "no" just first time some one mentioned getting a room.

    I did book the Hyatt not some no tell motel.

    Cancels 4 hours before saying just personal choice not to go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d525c...c-2d8e1585596e
    Don't book the room until she's with you on the way there.

  13. #6236

    Minxylu

    Goes by Lulu in chat.

    I don't think she ready for prime time yet.

    Text back and fourth, she starts hot and heavy then gets nervous and says it is massage only nothing sexual, while dropping sexual like comments. Then very insistent on only coming to your house. Then wants a meet and greet.

    Then tells me that her friends know where she is WTF for meet and greet at spot she choose for coffee.

    I then asked "first time?' She says "no" just first time some one mentioned getting a room.

    I did book the Hyatt not some no tell motel.

    Cancels 4 hours before saying just personal choice not to go.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d525c...c-2d8e1585596e

  14. #6235

    Play it cool

    She been off and on the site. Play it cool and just get her the next time she looking for a new SD. I've hook up with a few SBs that didn't work out the 1st time. Don't burn the bridge just because someone got there 1st.

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She told me NO such thing a week or so ago, but what do you hope to achieve? Call her out for lying and she says "you're right, I'm a liar" and she spreads her legs at a discount because you made her come clean?

    Just accept that you may be a peach, but not every woman likes peaches, let alone wants a mouthful of peach juice -- and move on.

  15. #6234

    Aliceinwonderland703

    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    She told me NO such thing a week or so ago, but what do you hope to achieve? Call her out for lying and she says "you're right, I'm a liar" and she spreads her legs at a discount because you made her come clean?

    Just accept that you may be a peach, but not every woman likes peaches, let alone wants a mouthful of peach juice -- and move on.
    I was just curious if she preferred peaches or pizza. Sounds like she did find her SD LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape