Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 18363
-
05-20-21 21:06 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 456Lavishjai
I have this one on my radar. Any details on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed9b0...0-2156fe97785e
-
05-20-21 19:06 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 1021MissDoe90
Anyone have any info on this one? We've been texting and just curious if it's worth pursuing. Please pm me if you've got any experience with her. Thank you.
https://www.seeking.com/member/934ed...2-18d25fc31951
-
05-20-21 13:11 #6241Regular Member

Posts: 8Small world
Was going to reach out to a fan favorite here yesterday but as I was scrolling through socials she popped up in recommended friends. I'm in my 30's but was decently connected in DC night life. Has me thinking maybe I should stick to the 18-21 bc they can't get into bars LOL. Got to get some tips from Kevin now that the college girls are back for the summer.
-
05-19-21 14:46 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 123Sugababyxoxo
https://www.seeking.com/member/a3053...6-c31f468518d4
Wants a prepayment to prove that you're real. Haha. Next.
-
05-17-21 20:45 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 812Aliceinwonderland703
Absolutely I agree. I never take these things personally. Shit happens, on both sides. No, I never burn bridges. Just responded to her 'not seeking arrangements anymore' with 'let me know if you change your mind'. Didn't even mention anything about what I learnt of her here, what's the saying about not talking about the fight club.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 17:52 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 456I was texting with her the other day and pretty much got the same vibe. She mentioned massage only and some extras, when I asked her what were the extras she would go into details. Eventually I felt like I was wasting my time and blocked her. I agree I don't think that she is ready for prime time.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 17:29 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 525Hotel rooms
Don't book the room until she's with you on the way there.
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 14:34 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 108Minxylu
Goes by Lulu in chat.
I don't think she ready for prime time yet.
Text back and fourth, she starts hot and heavy then gets nervous and says it is massage only nothing sexual, while dropping sexual like comments. Then very insistent on only coming to your house. Then wants a meet and greet.
Then tells me that her friends know where she is WTF for meet and greet at spot she choose for coffee.
I then asked "first time?' She says "no" just first time some one mentioned getting a room.
I did book the Hyatt not some no tell motel.
Cancels 4 hours before saying just personal choice not to go.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d525c...c-2d8e1585596e
-
05-17-21 13:18 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 631Play it cool
She been off and on the site. Play it cool and just get her the next time she looking for a new SD. I've hook up with a few SBs that didn't work out the 1st time. Don't burn the bridge just because someone got there 1st.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 12:55 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 812Aliceinwonderland703
I was just curious if she preferred peaches or pizza. Sounds like she did find her SD LOL!
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 10:28 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 880Rebecca
Never did the video chat nor met in person, but based on what she reveled about herself (happened to go to my alma mater so the alumni directory came in handy) I was able to find her FB and IG feeds.
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
She has a respectable job, so I doubt she is looking to risk anything by blackmailing.
Whever possible, I use non Seeking video verify some of these women, or to seal the deal. Lots of ways to stay anonymous.
-
05-17-21 10:25 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 880Why bother?
She told me NO such thing a week or so ago, but what do you hope to achieve? Call her out for lying and she says "you're right, I'm a liar" and she spreads her legs at a discount because you made her come clean?
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
Just accept that you may be a peach, but not every woman likes peaches, let alone wants a mouthful of peach juice -- and move on.
-
05-17-21 08:36 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 618Video Chat
She wanted to video chat with me as well. I declined of course and she then wanted to have a phone call, which I am also not down with before I meet someone. I moved on. Too many other available that don't require such nonsense.
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 08:33 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 631Scarletts_letter
Another sugar gone pro. I have never met her, but she did hit me up a few weeks ago.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd5a3...2-936ba7e047e9
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/62305790/
-
05-17-21 06:11 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 812Masha
She's been extensively reviewed, prior and more recently in response to your query. All true. She's an older Russian MILF with 3 kids, claims husband knows she 'swings' but not for money. Was the very first M&G I ever did, met for drinks and she asked for a fee. She wanted $600/ meet and stayed firm on that. Claims only looking for one SD and although many know her, might be true since it sounds like she has never gone below $400 and not sure she's worth that much. She does have trouble keeping her real and SB lives separate which is concerning with respect to discretion since if she's willing to expose her kids, not sure she would be any different with her SDs. Does not host and is annoying as fuck with frequent requests for gifts and money to 'prove' your devotion. If you are willing to put up with that and high allowance, she does have submissive leanings and is lactating if that is your sort of thing.
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





