Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 553 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2421

    Ricks

    Went to Ricks earlier this month some hot young tight girls there Ivy and Vanessa unfortunately their lap dances are the lamest I have ever had in my life and they had the nerve to ask for tips they need to go back to being bikini baristas since the contact is about the same as the club there what a joke! Avoid these 2 unless you want to compare who gives the lamest lap dances of all time.

  2. #2420

    Pandora

    Is monse the only for sure BBFS there? Wondering who else can be had during daytime.

  3. #2419
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by kittens last night and the place was very busy, luckily didn't have to wait to get in. Plenty of hot young and fit dancers here, so from the looks point of view this is the place. Unfortunately, as others have pointed out, prices are out of control. The few I talked to started at 50. The less attractive ones did offer the usual 3/100 deal which is still too much.

    I took one hot girl (Danny I think) after we agreed for 40 (it was late and I wanted some action). Once we got to the room she said "70 ok"? But I reminded her of our "deal". Anyway, I had fun but low mileage, I was able to play with her kitty but she wanted 100 extra to finger her LOL. Two dances was enough.

    I'll go again to try to get a dance with sky, tall spinner who looks fun, hopefully she's friendly.

    Plenty of scammers there so watch out if you go.
    Jade wanted $$$ to give me a CBJ and she wanted it prepay. No way Jose. She was trying to scam me. I don't hand money over before dance. I am Asian. I think that why.

    Kittens gone down hill. Mostly black dancers and ugly white girls. I seen a 200lb Asian girl there. Yuck.

  4. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    We will see I guess. 3rd tweet down said opening 2019. Of the TW clubs it was my least favorite.
    The most recent tweet at the top is from May 13th of this year so its the one I'm paying attention to. Sugars was always the dirtiest place with the worst girls, it can only get better. I hope.

  5. #2417
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Yes same Ava. YMMV. If she doesn't know you it can be pretty tame.
    Blonde Ava who's part Asian with the big fake tits? The hottie that used to provide extras then switched and only gives HJs Ava?

  6. #2416
    Quote Originally Posted by Archegos22  [View Original Post]
    Got a HJ for 150 plus 3-4 dances. What else does she usually offer?
    My god, have prices gone up that much? I've got several HJs at Pandoras for the price of two dances, and I've got FS for the "3 songs for a hundred" at least four times, all pre-COVID but definitely within the last three years. 150 for a HJ was asked by only a couple of the really hot ones, but not 95% of dancers.

  7. #2415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    We will see I guess. 3rd tweet down said opening 2019. Of the TW clubs it was my least favorite.
    I wonder what location it would be. Sugars is now a popular coffee shop, and Honeys up north is a used car dealership. Personally I'd hope for something in the north end. I remember they were trying to build a strip club by Paine field but their license was denied.

    If it was to open in 2019 surely there would be a location and licenses and permits. Anyone savy with public records want to look it up?

  8. #2414

    Time will tell

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    My mistake, it was on twitter, not IG. Here's the twitter post: https://twitter.com/SugarsSeattle.
    We will see I guess. 3rd tweet down said opening 2019. Of the TW clubs it was my least favorite.

  9. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Sugars has an Instagram account? Did Instagram even exist when they got shut down a decade ago? What's their Instagram handle?
    My mistake, it was on twitter, not IG. Here's the twitter post: https://twitter.com/SugarsSeattle.

  10. #2412

    Sugars / sands

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    I hope so. Thanks for pointing that out. BTW, the "new" Sands has been Since April 9th. See:

    https://www.theplaygroundcabaret.com/

    And.

    https://www.instagram.com/theplaygroundcabaret/
    That makes sense.

  11. #2411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw a recent post on their IG account saying they're going to reopen. No other details were on there, obviously they can't open again in the same location as its been built over. I'll keep watching to see what happens.
    Sugars has an Instagram account? Did Instagram even exist when they got shut down a decade ago? What's their Instagram handle?

  12. #2410

    Sugars / Sands confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Thinking he got Sugars and Sands confused.
    I hope so. Thanks for pointing that out. BTW, the "new" Sands has been Since April 9th. See:

    https://www.theplaygroundcabaret.com/

    And.

    https://www.instagram.com/theplaygroundcabaret/

  13. #2409
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard anything about Sugars? Someone on the other board mentioned they'll be re-opening, I don't think I was here when it was opened before.
    Yes, I saw a recent post on their IG account saying they're going to reopen. No other details were on there, obviously they can't open again in the same location as its been built over. I'll keep watching to see what happens.

  14. #2408

    Not Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Which other board posted that? No way would Sugar's reopen, at least in it. S original building. It closed in August 2009, was sold to a church soon after and remodeled into a Starbucks-type coffee house. The Talents West company owned Sugars along with three other Puget Sound Region. TW is long gone now. Besides, Sugars was the poorest performing of all the TW clubs. Anyone who would want to open a new strip club and name it Sugar's isn't suited to own a business.
    Thinking he got Sugars and Sands confused.

  15. #2407

    Sugars?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard anything about Sugars? Someone on the other board mentioned they'll be re-opening, I don't think I was here when it was opened before.
    Which other board posted that? No way would Sugar's reopen, at least in it. S original building. It closed in August 2009, was sold to a church soon after and remodeled into a Starbucks-type coffee house. The Talents West company owned Sugars along with three other Puget Sound Region. TW is long gone now. Besides, Sugars was the poorest performing of all the TW clubs. Anyone who would want to open a new strip club and name it Sugar's isn't suited to own a business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape