Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 8286
-
05-15-21 22:38 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 379New club Sugars?
Anyone heard anything about Sugars? Someone on the other board mentioned they'll be re-opening, I don't think I was here when it was opened before.
-
05-15-21 19:09 #2405Regular Member

Posts: 10Ava
Got a HJ for 150 plus 3-4 dances. What else does she usually offer?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 17:05 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 379Kittens Friday night
Stopped by kittens last night and the place was very busy, luckily didn't have to wait to get in. Plenty of hot young and fit dancers here, so from the looks point of view this is the place. Unfortunately, as others have pointed out, prices are out of control. The few I talked to started at 50. The less attractive ones did offer the usual 3/100 deal which is still too much.
I took one hot girl (Danny I think) after we agreed for 40 (it was late and I wanted some action). Once we got to the room she said "70 ok"? But I reminded her of our "deal". Anyway, I had fun but low mileage, I was able to play with her kitty but she wanted 100 extra to finger her LOL. Two dances was enough.
I'll go again to try to get a dance with sky, tall spinner who looks fun, hopefully she's friendly.
Plenty of scammers there so watch out if you go.
-
05-15-21 12:27 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 54Pandora Friday Night
Stopped by last night. Not as busy as I'd expect for Friday night, none of my regs were there, and wasn't really a good night for me.
There were two girls I want to rant about. One is slender white girl who just "holds" her mask half a foot away from her mouth, comes up to you and immediately asks for dance. I don't know her name because she doesn't even introduce herself. I know you need money but try to have convo and show some interest.
Other one is black girl name Fiji or Fizzy. Okay look (I think) but her breath smelt like literal excrement. I almost retched even with my mask on.
-
05-15-21 08:14 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 135Pandora's Monica
Always enjoyed Monica's company, worked nights at Pandora's though was at Kittens for a time. Any sightings?
TIA.
Eddy.
-
05-14-21 18:25 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 379No to VIP
No VIP is "worth it" LOL.
Originally Posted by TrippieKing420
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 13:21 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 444Ava
Yes same Ava. YMMV. If she doesn't know you it can be pretty tame.
Originally Posted by Deadeye206
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 23:24 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 118Club SinRock
My experience with SinRock is that it was (haven't been there in several years) the most restrictive club in the region. It has cameras and they are closely monitored. My experience: If a male hand should touch a female boob, a manager will be right over to say, "Sir, please don't touch the dancer. " I will only go there if there's a dancer there from another club that I already know. Haven't been in at least seven or eight years.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 21:15 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 1544No. Sin Rock is the absolute worst place for extras.
Originally Posted by TrippieKing420
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 20:27 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 38Sirock
Club Sinrock VIP worth it?
-
05-13-21 19:06 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 120Pandoras
Stopped by for the first time in a loong time. Only a small number of customers. Martina, Destiny (a bigger white girl with dark hair and tats whose name I don't remember (started with a B? Monse (of course) and Ava (who I wonder is the same one who got a lot of attention in the past). Ava was the only one I wanted to hang out with, so went back for a few dances. Good, but pretty tame. Only offered one extra option but the ask wasn't for me. She looked good, though, so may give it another shot another time.
-
05-13-21 15:17 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 987Mexican Miof. Fake tits.
Originally Posted by TigerSong
[View Original Post]
Daytime at Pandoras.
-
05-12-21 19:47 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 49Monse?
What does she look like? I might have to go visit.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 16:43 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 444Like McD's
Millions and millions served.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 15:56 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 1019She has been everyone else's.
Originally Posted by Ggwp996
[View Original Post]
I miss Nova.












Reply With Quote





