Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 735 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 11011
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3376
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what is meant by (air quotes) VIP (end air quotes) in this context:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....You-Like-a-God!%26%23128069%3 B-Lay-Back-and-Let-Me-Kiss-You-from-Head-to-Toe%26%23128069%3 B-Try-My-Legendary-Lips-50-100-Worship-Visit%26%23127814%3 B-25-VIP.
    She's a cum dumpster but here pics are extremely flattering. In person her appearance a turn off that her skills can't overcome, at least for me.

  2. #3375

    Dolce

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?199685-dolcesempre

    So she's back gents, after baby #2. Anyone seen her recently? Only a single review to date since her return. I've not seen her before, but have always wanted to.
    Write her prices just keep going up and up.

  3. #3374

    #dolcesempre

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?199685-dolcesempre

    So she's back gents, after baby #2. Anyone seen her recently? Only a single review to date since her return. I've not seen her before, but have always wanted to.

  4. #3373

    Oh thanks for the clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I have read the reports, and I have seen her before so I guess the question is: is she advertising it freely now, or is there yet another arbitrary definition of VIP?

    Not only that, what would her VIP QV be since shes always given BBBJ? Does that mean shes now doing CBJ with a .2 upgrade?
    I just ignored the VIP upgrade and did what I always did. Never any problems here. This probably doesn't answer your question though. Again thanks for clarifying.

  5. #3372

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She has been talked about on here about a million times. She's open to most anything but her incall is messy and she's not the best looking.
    I have read the reports, and I have seen her before so I guess the question is: is she advertising it freely now, or is there yet another arbitrary definition of VIP?

    Not only that, what would her VIP QV be since she’s always given BBBJ? Does that mean she’s now doing CBJ with a .2 upgrade?

  6. #3371

    Talked

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what is meant by (air quotes) VIP (end air quotes) in this context:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....You-Like-a-God!%26%23128069%3 B-Lay-Back-and-Let-Me-Kiss-You-from-Head-to-Toe%26%23128069%3 B-Try-My-Legendary-Lips-50-100-Worship-Visit%26%23127814%3 B-25-VIP.
    She has been talked about on here about a million times. She's open to most anything but her incall is messy and she's not the best looking.

  7. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceHeartSk  [View Original Post]
    Just say you are cuban, or brazillian or something. It usually works.
    Wow! No shit? I had no idea. I'll be sure to try that!! Thanks!!

  8. #3369

    Vip

    I wonder what is meant by (air quotes) VIP (end air quotes) in this context:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....You-Like-a-God!%26%23128069%3 B-Lay-Back-and-Let-Me-Kiss-You-from-Head-to-Toe%26%23128069%3 B-Try-My-Legendary-Lips-50-100-Worship-Visit%26%23127814%3 B-25-VIP.

  9. #3368

    Brazilian girls

    Are they legit? Was contacting one but she was quoting "consideration" numbers over text, which made me supper nervous. She looks hot though:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?490702-beautylia

  10. #3367

    Workaround

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    No AA. Noooooo! LOL.
    Just say you are cuban, or brazillian or something. It usually works.

  11. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Sunny recently, they took a break because of covid and started working once they got vaccinated.
    No AA. Noooooo! LOL.

  12. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/226129

    EDIT: Nvmd. She's here from VA. Found her TER profile: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=348232
    Seems like this is her. Haven't seen her, but maybe PM some TNA bros:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?404847-narakjenny

  13. #3364

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/226129

    EDIT: Nvmd. She's here from VA. Found her TER profile: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=348232
    Did you ever check her out? Pricing and pics seem TGTBT.

  14. #3363

    Jenny in Factoria

    Anyone seen her?

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/226129

    EDIT: Nvmd. She's here from VA. Found her TER profile: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=348232

  15. #3362

    Best K-girl I've seen in a while

    The K-Angels girls have been sub-standard lately, but the newest Lolipop girl "Boa" is EXACTLY my style and probably the best K-visit I've had this year. I posted my thoughts about her here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5347592

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape