Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 734 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3343

    Girltogodess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    I HATE you. I hate prostitution and I hate the man who putting me up for prostitution. I hate human trafficking. It is the worst crime OUT OF ALL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ime-OUT-OF-ALL

    I'm not going to post pictures and I'm not going to DO anything. * bitches guess what? YOU are the bitches, the ho's, and the prostitution's. Never "We," meaning you know anything about having a good time. Let me tell you, FOOLS. HOW DARE YOU.

    Prostitution was always for me. Not a thing, man. How dare anybody treat someone else as "I can 'get them' any time I want? I was a Paralegal, *****, and then I tried a fake prostitution, not the other way around. You are a ***** when you treat, harassed, and hurt another human being. Anybody that said they "working," "prostitution.

    Does anybody, particularly man, ever respect a woman entirely, and see her for the strength and the inner beauty of her being, not the most basic level, her figure and how she looks? I see that as Hate Crime. Seeing those as what they can do for you.

    I believe guys are Half or little crumbles of seeing women as what they are. Really down, I know somewhere they're a person that sees my soul. All of me. But I'm trying to TEACH you how to properly fix your mistakes, and you just make them again, and so I buckled down and try to tell you how in another way, not because I don't like you. It's the opposite, babies. You really bumped your head as a child and you need extra teaching. We call them "special needs"- but as child; support. Somebody didn't treat them like a person, so I'm doing overtime to teach you. Real well.

    I love man, but I am in love with only one person. I'm not taking any extras. I wasn't before. When I learned, it was a show for you.

    Right. Right. Right. And then I learned that it was a huge, nosiest person (s) ever. Oh my god. I think I'm the only person to do this. This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I don't know what to think. I think I will be thinking until the day I die. Hmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    I waved off that one from the very first ad she posted. Clearly wacko right out of the gate.
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She really needs to put down the crack pipe.
    Crack pipe is right. Another batshit crazy *****. Her rant has been deleted and she is still on the board. If the tables were turned an a man went bat shit crazy on the boards. It would have been a disaster and his ass would have been banned in a second and every woman on that board would have been "triggered". Weird shit. Weird board. The double standards are soo evident.

  2. #3342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...d/414988165074

    Has anyone met this one before? The pics and rates seem TGTBT but none of the things that normally are red flags for me are showing. Anyone have any experience?
    She is legit. She came thru the other day. Very friendly and open minded. Would definitely see her again.

  3. #3341

    TNA Girltogodess

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Also, maybe don't include non-providers in your photos?

    "Nah, honey, I'm telling you. I'm still at the office. ".

    https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?a...mentid=1452299
    OMG the gofundme she links to in her last ad is organized by "The Hustler. " She's trying to raise money to go to rehab again and move out of WA state. The odd thing is she wants a vacation in the sun before she goes to rehab.

    I think this previous comment sums it all up nicely.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She really needs to put down the crack pipe.

  4. #3340

    TNA Girltogodess

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She really needs to put down the crack pipe.
    Also, maybe don't include non-providers in your photos?

    "Nah, honey, I'm telling you. I'm still at the office. ".

    https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?a...mentid=1452299

  5. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen them this year?
    Did a duo with them last week. Planning another one next week.

  6. #3338
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    Girltogodess.
    She really needs to put down the crack pipe.

  7. #3337

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Sunny recently, they took a break because of covid and started working once they got vaccinated.
    Thank you for the confirmation!

  8. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Question for the collective wisdom. I am seriously considering checking this off the bucket list. Two concerns, 1. They are doing incalls in Bellevue. As we know BPD have been running some ops in that town, especially with Asian providers. 2. with respect to the previous, they have not posted in well over a year.

    The lag in posting plus the Bellevue location has me a bit worried. Has anyone seen them this year? Does this cause anybody to pause booking the sisters?

    Thanks.
    While there are no guarantees in the hobby, both of them have never had any issues with stings (that I know of) and are legit. I have not seen either after their year off. But we have texted back and forth and it seems they claim that they took a break due to the pandemic and are back working now.

  9. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Question for the collective wisdom. I am seriously considering checking this off the bucket list. Two concerns, 1. They are doing incalls in Bellevue. As we know BPD have been running some ops in that town, especially with Asian providers. 2. with respect to the previous, they have not posted in well over a year.

    The lag in posting plus the Bellevue location has me a bit worried. Has anyone seen them this year? Does this cause anybody to pause booking the sisters?

    Thanks.
    Have seen Sunny recently, they took a break because of covid and started working once they got vaccinated.

  10. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    Girltogodess.
    I waved off that one from the very first ad she posted. Clearly wacko right out of the gate.

  11. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Question for the collective wisdom. I am seriously considering checking this off the bucket list. Two concerns, 1. They are doing incalls in Bellevue. As we know BPD have been running some ops in that town, especially with Asian providers. 2. with respect to the previous, they have not posted in well over a year.

    The lag in posting plus the Bellevue location has me a bit worried. Has anyone seen them this year? Does this cause anybody to pause booking the sisters?

    Thanks.
    Yes. I won't head to Bellevue anymore (with some great exceptions), and absolutely not the Hilton, as there have been LE parking lot stakeouts quite a bit the past few months.

    I am opting strongly toward providers in Seattle.

  12. #3332

    Nancy and Sunny in Bellevue

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Great report Aussie. I ahve seen both solo and they both text me whenever they are in town and available. Sunny keeps telling me that I have to see both but do not want to spring for the 600. You are 100% correct though - 100% energy. Love sex but NO BBFS ever.
    Question for the collective wisdom. I am seriously considering checking this off the bucket list. Two concerns, 1. They are doing incalls in Bellevue. As we know BPD have been running some ops in that town, especially with Asian providers. 2. with respect to the previous, they have not posted in well over a year.

    The lag in posting plus the Bellevue location has me a bit worried. Has anyone seen them this year? Does this cause anybody to pause booking the sisters?

    Thanks.

  13. #3331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Whoa! Where did that come from?
    Girltogodess.

  14. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico  [View Original Post]
    I HATE you. I hate prostitution and I hate the man who putting me up for prostitution. I hate human trafficking. It is the worst crime OUT OF ALL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ime-OUT-OF-ALL
    .
    Whoa! Where did that come from?

  15. #3329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595

    WTF happened here LOL

    I HATE you. I hate prostitution and I hate the man who putting me up for prostitution. I hate human trafficking. It is the worst crime OUT OF ALL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ime-OUT-OF-ALL

    I'm not going to post pictures and I'm not going to DO anything. * bitches guess what? YOU are the bitches, the ho's, and the prostitution's. Never "We," meaning you know anything about having a good time. Let me tell you, FOOLS. HOW DARE YOU.

    Prostitution was always for me. Not a thing, man. How dare anybody treat someone else as "I can 'get them' any time I want? I was a Paralegal, *****, and then I tried a fake prostitution, not the other way around. You are a ***** when you treat, harassed, and hurt another human being. Anybody that said they "working," "prostitution.

    Does anybody, particularly man, ever respect a woman entirely, and see her for the strength and the inner beauty of her being, not the most basic level, her figure and how she looks? I see that as Hate Crime. Seeing those as what they can do for you.

    I believe guys are Half or little crumbles of seeing women as what they are. Really down, I know somewhere they're a person that sees my soul. All of me. But I'm trying to TEACH you how to properly fix your mistakes, and you just make them again, and so I buckled down and try to tell you how in another way, not because I don't like you. It's the opposite, babies. You really bumped your head as a child and you need extra teaching. We call them "special needs"- but as child; support. Somebody didn't treat them like a person, so I'm doing overtime to teach you. Real well.

    I love man, but I am in love with only one person. I'm not taking any extras. I wasn't before. When I learned, it was a show for you.

    Right. Right. Right. And then I learned that it was a huge, nosiest person (s) ever. Oh my god. I think I'm the only person to do this. This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I don't know what to think. I think I will be thinking until the day I die. Hmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape