Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 19551
-
05-18-21 12:48 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 544Kathy link?
Does she have an ad anywhere? Or is this KathyThai from TNA?
Originally Posted by NickNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 11:36 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 42Can you share the location? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 10:07 #6424Banned Member

Posts: 2302Finally took a bite of the Apple (Renton)
Stopped in again because I heard a new girl was working. She was, but was too chubby for me. I had already paid the 60 house fee but said I changed my mind. Apple came in and said "I will take care of you. " I figured "why not" and put 140 on the table. She asked if I had more and I chuckled and said "no. " I think she was sick of seeing me come in and pass on her, so maybe she decided to put on a good show. Off came her tight blue dress and confirmed that her body is crazy hot. Curves for days. No massage warm up. Cover went on and then a decent CBJ. Then MPCFS where she made all sorts of great noises, let me pull her hair in doggie and look at me in the mirror. Didn't complain at all when I wanted her on top like the Chinese AAMP girls sometimes do and loved watching those massive melons bounce around. In doggie I smacked her ass and was allowed to touch anywhere (some reports said restricted touching). Wanted me to 69 her but I don't lick rentals that I haven't seen shower myself. Strong doggie finish and she kept backing it up slowly to drain me fully post pop. I know this type of performance is inconsistent with the reviews on RM, and I actually believe those bad reviews. I get a real "plays favorites" vibe from her and suspect it helps if you are in very good shape and smell good everywhere. She actually seemed to be enjoying herself.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
Visit lasted about as long as the Chinese fuckery AAMP visits. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually plan on repeating when I want a quickie with a hottie on short notice near me. I rank her above at least half of the Chinese AAMP girls I've seen this year.
-
05-17-21 16:57 #6423Regular Member

Posts: 5Sunrise / Yu spa?
Sunrise on 85th changed names. 28 yo, cute. 6/. 6 standard.
-
05-17-21 16:46 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 205Good Massage
I heard that the older lady gives a great BBBJ, anyone try her? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 15:24 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 49Crown
You might give April at Crown a try. She may be down for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 13:26 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 37Kathy
Yes, she wanted $ more and let me fill her up too.
Originally Posted by BlackCrx91
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 13:14 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 303Did you go to the one in downtown seattle?
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 10:57 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 339Answered my own question
Stopped in at Sunrise, got the hour, was treated to a fast but good BBBJ. I think she said her name was Mia. All in all it was a good massage, too.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 20:48 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 26Monica massage
I am planning to visit. How much was their price for the HJ?
Originally Posted by FunLover1981
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 14:36 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 63Long time lurker first time visiter
Finally got the courage to try eurotouch after reading so many reviews. Got there and was greeted by Pepsi. I was hella nervous and settled on a hh (.4) and got a standard (.6) ending. I released so much and she laughed. I enjoyed it. Will have to visit again when I come to Seattle again, I'm from Portland.
-
05-16-21 14:21 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 339Consistent BBBJ
Either of these offer BBBJ regularly? I'm in the area for the next month and I'd love to find a good option or two.
Originally Posted by ItssHHuk
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 10:18 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 617Not that I know of. I've heard she's as low as $140 for cfs these days, so you can always try.
Originally Posted by BlackCrx91
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 08:13 #6413Regular Member

Posts: 8Kathy
Is kathy bb friendly?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 20:01 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 514Latina?
She doesn't have to be BBFS.
But BBBJ is nice.
And decent enough looking.
FS.
I'd love to see a Latina!
I know that I'm not going to find a modern day Annaliese of Fantasy City, for an AMP price.












Reply With Quote




