Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20653

    Re: staxxx

    No worries. That's a no go for me and just wanted to let people know.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    That takes care of that. Thanks for the heads up.

  2. #20652
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI Staxxx has installed a camera outside her door that is actively recording and storing the recordings on a cloud. Candid camera is catching everyone walking in. I didn't realize it until I saw the feed on her phone in the room actively recording. When I asked if the videos recording are being saved she said yes.
    If you're standing at her door look to your right up on the wall and you'll see a hotel camera.

  3. #20651

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by Hello2  [View Original Post]
    Heard this one will be here until tomorrow if ya'll are interested! Trying to set something up with her now myself.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...t-now/32414523
    Please give us a report if you do that looks to good to be true or she's going to want a fortune.

  4. #20650
    Quote Originally Posted by JustForKicks  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI Staxxx has installed a camera outside her door that is actively recording and storing the recordings on a cloud. Candid camera is catching everyone walking in. I didn't realize it until I saw the feed on her phone in the room actively recording. When I asked if the videos recording are being saved she said yes.
    That takes care of that. Thanks for the heads up.

  5. #20649

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I hear its a crapshoot but legit from some of the other posts. I believe this is behind the Golden Corrall.
    Heard this one will be here until tomorrow if ya'll are interested! Trying to set something up with her now myself.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...t-now/32414523

  6. #20648
    Want to have a dream with Staxx but can't find her info help.

  7. #20647

    Leighla

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...h/078050581732

    I made contact with this one. Staying near the diamond. I met her at 4 am and paid. 60 which was. 50 too much. This girl is crack central. Honestly, she is the type of girl you meet in back of the 7-11 and she gives you head next to the dumpster. Track lines all over her body. Open scabs. Blood stains all over the sheets. I was looking for the needle sticking out of her arm that's how bad it was. Said her name is Jenny and she usually stays in midlothian.

    Of course I hit it. My dick was hard what was I supposed to do. She can take a pounding. Her pussy didn't stink like I thought it was going to, but my god my god my god. Anything else but her is a better option.
    This pitiful lady has sores all over her body. Even at 40 QV I had to pass.

  8. #20646

    Complete (Short Pump)

    This past Saturday I was out and about tried to catch up with Complete: https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...chmond-8642084 She answered and we agreed to hhr $60 this was at 1030. She said to call once I hit the mall. Got to the mall and called. No answer. Texted. No answer. Called no answer and texted again. No answer. Oh well it's 1130 and I messed around enough. Hit 295 and rolled then she texts "I was in the shower". Told her that I left and she started sending me pics looked very nice so I said I'll turn around. She tells me keep going. LOL She's going to eat breakfast she'll see me next time. Ok cool I kept rolling. She still seemed cool so I'll try her next time maybe.

  9. #20645

    Staxxx

    Just an FYI Staxxx has installed a camera outside her door that is actively recording and storing the recordings on a cloud. Candid camera is catching everyone walking in. I didn't realize it until I saw the feed on her phone in the room actively recording. When I asked if the videos recording are being saved she said yes.

  10. #20644

    Smoke

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her for probably 5 years. Back in her Powhatan days. You absolutely can't go wrong with Smoke.
    I agree a 100%. When only the best will do! I had a dream with her last week and the level of service has nothing but improved over the last several years that I have been see her. I'm sure I am like every one else there are times that you feel like you want something different. But I end up going right back. In my opinion she is the very best RVA. Has to offer. I really can say only one think I've got to be one of the luckiest men in Richmond to have a wife that bring home a paycheck big enough that allows me the opportunity to visit her as often as I do. LOL Stay safe.

  11. #20643

    Yes, yes and another yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of coming to Richmond to see Staxx.

    Her posts and her text replies are almost perfect sentence structure, grammar and punctuation. Compared to most posts she's a Rhodes scholar. Is she this articulate in person? I seem to recall some who've seen her mention bareback but I can't find the reports. Does she offer this as an upcharge? Thanks and stay safe.
    The reviews on her go from offering bareback without a second thought, to a good old rim job as she's slobbing the meat stick and also will let you finish in her or in her mouth, the choice is yours!

    Happy hunting brother.

  12. #20642

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of coming to Richmond to see Staxx.

    Her posts and her text replies are almost perfect sentence structure, grammar and punctuation. Compared to most posts she's a Rhodes scholar. Is she this articulate in person? I seem to recall some who've seen her mention bareback but I can't find the reports. Does she offer this as an upcharge? Thanks and stay safe.
    Yes, usually. And possibly, YMMV. See your inbox.

  13. #20641
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything here, but three bad reviews on CallEsc. I was eyeing this one for an upcoming trip to the area; thanks for the intel. Incidentally, these pictures from when she was younger showed up on a PlentyofFish profile, with home location somewhere in MS.
    If you search for Serena on this site you'll find a few more bad reports (#16812 and #17288) on her. There may be others under a different name but I specifically remember those because I was thinking about going to see her and saw those reviews and decided it wasn't worth the risk.

  14. #20640
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of coming to Richmond to see Staxx.

    Her posts and her text replies are almost perfect sentence structure, grammar and punctuation. Compared to most posts she's a Rhodes scholar. Is she this articulate in person? I seem to recall some who've seen her mention bareback but I can't find the reports. Does she offer this as an upcharge? Thanks and stay safe.
    Yes she offers it but I have never done that with her. I believe she has no limits. I can get pretty wide open as far as ass play and being rough. No is not in her vocabulary.

  15. #20639

    Staxx

    I'm thinking of coming to Richmond to see Staxx.

    Her posts and her text replies are almost perfect sentence structure, grammar and punctuation. Compared to most posts she's a Rhodes scholar. Is she this articulate in person? I seem to recall some who've seen her mention bareback but I can't find the reports. Does she offer this as an upcharge? Thanks and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape