Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 693 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 10388
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in her about a month ago on TNA, I saw she had an * page so I signed up seeing what content she had. Saw she had Creampie pics so I asked how much. She said $13 and I was ok with this so I paid the $13.00 in which she sends me a normal pic. I asked that's nice and all but not what I paid for. She said "I am trying to get you warmed up".

    To me if you're going to try to upsell me there I can't imagine what she does in person. Turned me off from her and now won't spend another dime there. If you agree upon a price for pictures and you can't even send me the pics you were advertising without upselling then this is a problem.
    Thanks for the intel.

    I could never really figure out what she does or what price for services.

  2. #4492

  3. #4491
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I know. At least it was the cheapest gift on her list. Since then, I found a young MILF and coed sb that are both super grateful for my time and money. Haven't exceeded 300 for all night sex.
    That's how it's done, boys. Glad you learned your lesson!

  4. #4490

    Keep up the good work!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashLidar  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I know. At least it was the cheapest gift on her list. Since then, I found a young MILF and coed sb that are both super grateful for my time and money. Haven't exceeded 300 for all night sex.
    I know you definitely put in the work! I've been switching off between two smoking hot coeds as well. Spent a whole week with one on the beach. Just covered flight and all inclusive resort and she was all mine. Always sampling new SBs to see if they are worthy. The mid-20's appear to be the sweet spot right now. A couple of the ones I have met recently gave off vibes like they want a real relationship. On the the next!

  5. #4489

    Summer20_20

    Seeking arrangement. Seattle 32 on 4 days ago. Any info on this one! Pro or non pro? Looks familiar.

  6. #4488

    Summer20_20

    Seeking arrangement. Seattle age 32. Is she a Pro or Non pro?

  7. #4487
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnaks  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Duchess just joined SA. There's an age discrepancy. Hmm.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?504648-Duchess

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7ba3...9-b28f63e7ecee
    I was interested in her about a month ago on TNA, I saw she had an * page so I signed up seeing what content she had. Saw she had Creampie pics so I asked how much. She said $13 and I was ok with this so I paid the $13.00 in which she sends me a normal pic. I asked that's nice and all but not what I paid for. She said "I am trying to get you warmed up".

    To me if you're going to try to upsell me there I can't imagine what she does in person. Turned me off from her and now won't spend another dime there. If you agree upon a price for pictures and you can't even send me the pics you were advertising without upselling then this is a problem.

  8. #4486

    Sb

    Has anyone used Secretbenefits? I've been debating it but feel like it's a way to spend more money quickly on tokens than a sa membership.

  9. #4485

    I don't want to give the guy a hard time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me you didn't really do that. What were you thinking? She has only one pic that she has available at the moment, virtually no profile info whatsoever.

    What were you thinking my friend?
    But I get the feeling that a lot of guys on here do shit like that. I'm a nice guy and I'm cool with being one. But I don't do shit like that and I understand that guys who do that simply attract more scammers and more women who do expect things for nothing. The OP not only played himself (and on a profile that looks completely fake! But he makes things more difficult on the rest of the community when he acts like that.

  10. #4484

    Water Babes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me you didn't really do that. What were you thinking? She has only one pic that she has available at the moment, virtually no profile info whatsoever.

    What were you thinking my friend?
    Haha. I know. At least it was the cheapest gift on her list. Since then, I found a young MILF and coed sb that are both super grateful for my time and money. Haven't exceeded 300 for all night sex.

  11. #4483

    Duchess. Pro

    Looks like Duchess just joined SA. There's an age discrepancy. Hmm.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?504648-Duchess

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7ba3...9-b28f63e7ecee

  12. #4482

    RE: Water babes

    Please tell me you didn't really do that. What were you thinking? She has only one pic that she has available at the moment, virtually no profile info whatsoever.

    What were you thinking my friend?

  13. #4481

    Water Babes has a bad case of gps

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2d93...f-f93f2dd2b18e

    There's something about this SB that made me want to meet her badly so I purchased a gift from her wish list, which I normally don't do. She contacted me but instead of thanking me for buying her something she demanded something else. I politely told her to F off. SMH. Never again. LOL.

  14. #4480
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyOmn
    Site is really starting to annoy me at this point all it does is consist of flakes & scammers.
    Have been on the site for 3-4 years, it has really taken a dive in the last few months.

  15. #4479

    SA scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyOmni  [View Original Post]
    1. Cutekeitbaby23.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1430a...f-6185a8bb38f4

    - Picture seller & scammer.

    2. misssmokeyy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/71ff9...b-416bdf7879eb

    - Picture seller & scammer.

    3. TR232321.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ed1c...e-3ea51ef23ed1

    - Seems like they want to meet but they keep on insisting you send me them dick pics. Picture collector? Seems fake.

    Site is really starting to annoy me at this point all it does is consist of flakes & scammers.
    Thank you for update; blocked them all. There is very little chance will get a Real SA.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape