Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 24548
-
05-16-21 11:40 #10778Senior Member

Posts: 150Another rare gem
Looks like her picture; body and face is banging; moves between Laurel and OM; BBBJ is nice, deep and sloppy; multiple positions; can take the D balls deep and think she prefers it that way or at least with me she did in my dream; non rushed; only offers ss but have dreamt about her a few times and ss is more like hh.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/62305790/#.
-
05-16-21 11:18 #10777Senior Member

Posts: 560I found it kinda funny how she accepts "cash only," but then four lines down says she "accepts CashApp payments as well" while giving her username. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
I wasn't planning on seeing her. But out of curiosity, how did she rob you?
-
05-16-21 10:28 #10776Senior Member

Posts: 1626Beware of this ad. She will rob you.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...7/175340199694
-
05-15-21 18:39 #10775Senior Member

Posts: 209Just ok
It's been awhile since dreaming. Nevertheless, girl is all gums but I felt rushed. Time watcher. But worse was a girl banging on the door and rushing in. For sure a non-repeat.
Originally Posted by CoverMan1987
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 13:42 #10774Senior Member

Posts: 102Lilly gummy
I've tried to set something up with her a couple of times with no joy. Can anyone vouch? Details?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60584493/
-
05-14-21 22:34 #10773Senior Member

Posts: 145Anyone have intel?
-
05-14-21 19:35 #10772Senior Member

Posts: 365Definite worth the drive
Dreamed of this one earlier. That body of hers is crazy! Tattoos in great places, body is super tight. CBJ is noteworthy with lots of spit and bubbles. I plan on going back tomorrow if I can't see the deepthroat on Allie. We'll see though.
Originally Posted by GiveMeamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 17:39 #10771Regular Member

Posts: 20I heard Diamond's handler had fucked around and gotten them both some state sponsored vacation time. She back in town now? I saw her a couple times pre-COVID and never had any issues.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 15:08 #10770Regular Member

Posts: 15My thoughts exactly. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 15:06 #10769Senior Member

Posts: 204How was it?
Did you meet up with her? How was it?
Originally Posted by BannedForLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 15:04 #10768Regular Member

Posts: 15Definitely worth the drive
Wow, dreamt of her today and she does not disappoint. Your review is spot on. Greek is pricey, no rush. Sketchy white car with tinted windows had music playing outside of entrance which was a little weird. Would dream again.
Originally Posted by Razmus27
[View Original Post]
Also dreamt of Sushi &Snow a few weeks back. Thanks for the great reviews fellas. She was also as described. Did the weird long sleeve shirt over the head thing as another mentioned. Snow good CBJ and conversation. Would also dream again.
Til next time, be safe.
-
05-14-21 14:56 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 76Allie
Her BBBJ skills are solid 8 IMO.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 14:02 #10766Senior Member

Posts: 1626This ad is there for years and I am sure those pics are fake.
Originally Posted by GiveMeamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 12:54 #10765Banned Member

Posts: 275CB Bree
Can anyone provide her contact info? I don't have much to report on in the Baltimore area other than see Trinity of DFW when she comes around. She's my ATF and tours through here fairly often. She's in Philly now so hopefully she comes thru here. A benjamin for 30 min and it would be worth 2. I also have a lot of info on PG area latinas if anyone is interested.
-
05-14-21 12:46 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 602Bree CB
Absolutely. I hear you bruh. Don't have anything to share right now but when I get some digits, I will gladly share. Appreciate the reminder.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
Chico.










Reply With Quote






