Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 926 976 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 19549
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6424

    Finally took a bite of the Apple (Renton)

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    It says Apple is a young viet ("Face a 6, butt a 7 and boobs a 8") who wants $200 on top of the $60 for FS (but she took $160). The reviewer gave her a good review, but it sounds like it was rushed and there was no massage. Also not as much mutual touch as he wanted.

    FYI, posting reviews on RM does not get you a premium membership. The only way to do that (that I'm aware of) is to post a photo for a place that doesn't have one.
    Stopped in again because I heard a new girl was working. She was, but was too chubby for me. I had already paid the 60 house fee but said I changed my mind. Apple came in and said "I will take care of you. " I figured "why not" and put 140 on the table. She asked if I had more and I chuckled and said "no. " I think she was sick of seeing me come in and pass on her, so maybe she decided to put on a good show. Off came her tight blue dress and confirmed that her body is crazy hot. Curves for days. No massage warm up. Cover went on and then a decent CBJ. Then MPCFS where she made all sorts of great noises, let me pull her hair in doggie and look at me in the mirror. Didn't complain at all when I wanted her on top like the Chinese AAMP girls sometimes do and loved watching those massive melons bounce around. In doggie I smacked her ass and was allowed to touch anywhere (some reports said restricted touching). Wanted me to 69 her but I don't lick rentals that I haven't seen shower myself. Strong doggie finish and she kept backing it up slowly to drain me fully post pop. I know this type of performance is inconsistent with the reviews on RM, and I actually believe those bad reviews. I get a real "plays favorites" vibe from her and suspect it helps if you are in very good shape and smell good everywhere. She actually seemed to be enjoying herself.

    Visit lasted about as long as the Chinese fuckery AAMP visits. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually plan on repeating when I want a quickie with a hottie on short notice near me. I rank her above at least half of the Chinese AAMP girls I've seen this year.

  2. #6423

    Sunrise / Yu spa?

    Sunrise on 85th changed names. 28 yo, cute. 6/. 6 standard.

  3. #6422

    Good Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Either of these offer BBBJ regularly? I'm in the area for the next month and I'd love to find a good option or two.
    I heard that the older lady gives a great BBBJ, anyone try her? What was the damage?

  4. #6421

    Crown

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Either of these offer BBBJ regularly? I'm in the area for the next month and I'd love to find a good option or two.
    You might give April at Crown a try. She may be down for BBBJ.

  5. #6420

    Kathy

    Yes, she wanted $ more and let me fill her up too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrx91  [View Original Post]
    Is kathy bb friendly?

  6. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at Sunrise, got the hour, was treated to a fast but good BBBJ. I think she said her name was Mia. All in all it was a good massage, too.
    Did you go to the one in downtown seattle?

  7. #6418

    Answered my own question

    Stopped in at Sunrise, got the hour, was treated to a fast but good BBBJ. I think she said her name was Mia. All in all it was a good massage, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Either of these offer BBBJ regularly? I'm in the area for the next month and I'd love to find a good option or two.

  8. #6417

    Monica massage

    I am planning to visit. How much was their price for the HJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLover1981  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and stopped in the other day. Was greeted by a nice early 30's looked to be maybe thai woman Hard to tell these days with masks. She called for another woman because she wad busy with another customer. She was I'm estimating in her late 40's a bit frumpy but not to terrible on the eyes. Got a half assed massage, just more or less used a crap ton of pressure and hardly any oil, no teasing what so ever. I flip she immediately gives the menu and price got a very mechanical HJ and made my way out. Ill repeat there seemed to be two other younger decent looking ladies working there.

  9. #6416

    Long time lurker first time visiter

    Finally got the courage to try eurotouch after reading so many reviews. Got there and was greeted by Pepsi. I was hella nervous and settled on a hh (.4) and got a standard (.6) ending. I released so much and she laughed. I enjoyed it. Will have to visit again when I come to Seattle again, I'm from Portland.

  10. #6415

    Consistent BBBJ

    Either of these offer BBBJ regularly? I'm in the area for the next month and I'd love to find a good option or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItssHHuk  [View Original Post]
    I've been to all the AMPs in the area. Good Massage and Apple are the only ones that offer FS outright. Every other place gives off a YMMV vibe but after multiple visits building rapport, I learned it's extremely dependent on how much the masseuse fancies you. The more you go up Greenwood Ave the more legit the places get until you're back on Aurora and it's YMMV again.

  11. #6414
    Not that I know of. I've heard she's as low as $140 for cfs these days, so you can always try.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCrx91  [View Original Post]
    Is kathy bb friendly?

  12. #6413

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Kathy has the body of a tight 40 yo (at least she did over a year ago), but her face is old. Like 60+. There is a reason she keeps the lights low. As long as you are ok with that, for 160/ hr and MSOG, its a good deal. Gracee was next on my list, heard she can be a lot of fun. I really miss Julie8 and Sweet Thai June. If either of them come back, go for it! Best deal under 200 out there.
    Is kathy bb friendly?

  13. #6412

    Latina?

    She doesn't have to be BBFS.

    But BBBJ is nice.

    And decent enough looking.

    FS.

    I'd love to see a Latina!

    I know that I'm not going to find a modern day Annaliese of Fantasy City, for an AMP price.

  14. #6411

    Yoko at Eurotouch

    I seen Monica and she loves sucking dick and balls. She is tiny and love to pick her up and fuck her. I am hearing about girl I have yet to see here. Yoko. Any intel on her?

  15. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryyy  [View Original Post]
    Does Apple have Latina providers? RM says they do but no other info.
    Not when I went through. Royal in Lynnwood and Georgetown Collective are the only places I've experienced Latino providers outside of CA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape