Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #2630
    SongOfSongs Suzy / Blue Star was my first post in the HYA thread in LA. Those were her real selfies. I like her and I am not saying that just because she's very hot LOL. Sessions were among the most enjoyable than many girls I saw. She will be OK as long as she can make a lot of money.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've read several review and all said bad service. Well, when her dream and those people around her told her that she's going to be the next great Korean actress, but she ending up sucking cock for a living. It's must be suck (punch intended).

  2. #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by IslaVista  [View Original Post]
    When it happened in the bay area (I think when redbook got shut down), it was one org that tried to jack prices and all the other ones followed. It only took a few weeks of mongers locking them out for the prices to come down. Rent is expensive and if girls ain't getting business, they won't come and spread the word to all the other traveling girls. It is true though that bay area mongers are a lot more united and openly exchanges information.

    The few girls that I talk to, they think it's crazy for the orgs to raise prices that much. It's the greed of the org and bookers. Also with higher prices comes with higher expectations, some retards think if they pay much more than before, then they must be entitled to additional service.

    To all the morons out there paying these crazy rates, No, she still won't see you outside, No, she's not impressed by your loyalty and No, menu will not change with higher rates unless specifically says so.
    Are the current rate increases only happening in LA and OC or are k orgs also raising their rates in places like San Diego and Vegas? I still can't over the fact that the Hyundai is now selling a 50 K car. Must be the same thing LOL.

  3. #2628

    Well said

    Well said!

    I mean I still see girls, but I won't tip, won't see girls / orgs that have multiple upcharges. And now I go for 200 or 220 half hour girls and save 60 or more per visit that adds up to essentially 4 visits and 5th is free.

    Quote Originally Posted by IslaVista  [View Original Post]
    When it happened in the bay area (I think when redbook got shut down), it was one org that tried to jack prices and all the other ones followed. It only took a few weeks of mongers locking them out for the prices to come down. Rent is expensive and if girls ain't getting business, they won't come and spread the word to all the other traveling girls. It is true though that bay area mongers are a lot more united and openly exchanges information.

    The few girls that I talk to, they think it's crazy for the orgs to raise prices that much. It's the greed of the org and bookers. Also with higher prices comes with higher expectations, some retards think if they pay much more than before, then they must be entitled to additional service.

    To all the morons out there paying these crazy rates, No, she still won't see you outside, No, she's not impressed by your loyalty and No, menu will not change with higher rates unless specifically says so.

  4. #2627
    Yes, I've read several review and all said bad service. Well, when her dream and those people around her told her that she's going to be the next great Korean actress, but she ending up sucking cock for a living. It's must be suck (punch intended).

    Quote Originally Posted by RecentCo673  [View Original Post]
    She's on TER under Suzi - https://www.foxylists.com/suzi.

    According to reviews she looks good but service is very hot or cold.

  5. #2626

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Pics look good. Anybody got any info?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SongOfSongs
    She's on TER under Suzi - https://www.foxylists.com/suzi.

    According to reviews she looks good but service is very hot or cold.

  6. #2625

    Bastard Chorum's Erin review

    I'm not going to simp for Erin, I just want to illustrate how different guys can see things so differently, since you and I had very different reviews even though it sounds like we had a similar experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Cute face but with a lot of work done, prominent long and sculpted nose.
    It didn't look that way to me at all. I'm not a plastic surgeon, but Korean girls generally get their eyes done 1st, and it's the most common surgery there by far. She def hasn't had eye surgery. I see this whole "work done" comment a lot lately, and I think certain guys are just primed to assume that every girl whose face isn't clearly flawed in some way automatically had plastic surgery. Even if true, I don't get the point. A good nose job is invisible, and an improvement. Nobody is saying these girls have a nose like Michael Jackson.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    There were a lot of moments where I thought she was posing for a photoshoot. Tries for a graceful, elegant, and sexy courtesan feel.
    100% agree, but for me, I thought her posing and demeanor were great. She's always aware of her angles to the mirrors and makes sure you have a great view. That's an impressive attention to detail that you don't normally see. I see a girl putting in extra effort and think "wow, this is great service, she's really putting her all into it" instead of "ehh, she's so fake and try hard!" It's good if a girl is an actress, as long as she's a good actress.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Some LFK. No DFK, at least for me.
    That might be a YMMV thing. She might be the type where she needs to get a little more in the mood to open up more for DFK. I remember during sex it was 100% DFK, but after the sex was over and we were just hanging out, she only did LFK.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ was too soft for me, not much suction and variety.
    I agree she doesn't suck hard compared to other girls. It's not as intense. I was just surprised that she went deeper on me than other girls. I did mention it, though. I don't think she will be super aggressive on her own, but she was eager to please whenever I asked for something.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Erin became a bit more animated in CS... She got into a good rhythm for CG and RCG.
    I was very impressed by her grinding in CS. I think a lot of guys could pop from it right there. She's great in cowgirl and reverse cg, both visually and in technique.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    K9 accentuated her slender figure and the mirrors helped with eye candy.
    Yeah, her nice ass and how deeply she arches her back make her body look impressive, and there's a huge mirror right next to the bed so you can get a full view.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Mish was surprisingly delightful. She was the most active here as she'll spread wide in an almost side split welcoming you to go HAM or cross her legs every which way.
    Some girls resist me in missionary. They try to angle their legs so I can't penetrate fully or hold me back. Not Erin. She wants it deep and hard. She'll move her legs to get you in as deep as possible. She will also start using kegels to grip you hard after a while. She might be an actress, but she's a good actress.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    IMO, she tries to carry herself with allure but it comes across as fake and contrived to me. She doesn't have the grace like Stella or elegance that Amber commands. In addition, her frequent silent smile with no teeth looks artificial and a little unsettling to me. We just didn't click.
    I think it's a question of type. Erin is like a Kpop idol. She's the super cute type who revels in her cuteness and showing off to you. That's not everyone's type. It's not really even fully my type, but I was still very impressed.

  7. #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Pics look good. Anybody got any info?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SongOfSongs
    Do a search on "Bluestar" in the LA forum and "Suzi" in the Vegas forum. Her service is extremely YMMV (ranging from 3-8).

  8. #2623
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Pics look good. Anybody got any info?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SongOfSongs
    Talked to booker today. Sounds like she may have left early.

  9. #2622
    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    This ORG doesn't disappoint. They've had the most consistent talent available. Agree with Bonnie, Tien, Flynn as I have had all 3, I would add Snow and Amora to that list as most memorable for me. Snow was my first Kgirl ever. Wow, she was non stop action and would not give up until you popped 2 x or more. And Amora, miss her and can't wait for her to make her return.
    Back when they were Islands, they were untouchable as far as talent. Nikki and Lexi really set the standard for service. Anyone remember Christine?

  10. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPot  [View Original Post]
    Pics look good. Anybody got any info?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SongOfSongs
    Almost same expense as Cari for HHR.

  11. #2620

    HX-SongOfSongs / Suzy

    Pics look good. Anybody got any info?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SongOfSongs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 86546358-7B09-70D0-5F4E-68D281AD5FED_61A86BEF-CA18-4AF5-BAFB-3DA1AA4E125A.jpg‎   54B3D4BD-B4DF-63A3-11A0-332035ACEAD0_DFE2DBBC-101A-4410-B58D-3E50A569ECF5.jpg‎  

  12. #2619

    First Asian Memorable Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    It is time for me to recap the special one from that organization since they are the most discussed in the forum.

    The tall leggy Vietnamese one in Anaheim in 2010 (I forgot her name even though she became superstar and worked in NY and LA), Tien (2015), Flynn, Bonnie and Amora in more recent years.

    The top girl were perhaps Bonnie, Tien and Flynn.

    Bonnie always smelled so fucking good.
    I think I came in at around 2014 with Asian Food Network (AFNet, RIP). A few good Thai and Chinese providers at a lower rate.

    From First Asian, I see Flynn the most, mainly because Diana / Alice was no longer around after working in LA, Chicago.

    Tien is a whole different animal. I believe she is the youngest and the hottest.

  13. #2618
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Snow / Amora

    This ORG doesn't disappoint. They've had the most consistent talent available. Agree with Bonnie, Tien, Flynn as I have had all 3, I would add Snow and Amora to that list as most memorable for me. Snow was my first Kgirl ever. Wow, she was non stop action and would not give up until you popped 2 x or more. And Amora, miss her and can't wait for her to make her return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    It is time for me to recap the special one from that organization since they are the most discussed in the forum.

    The tall leggy Vietnamese one in Anaheim in 2010 (I forgot her name even though she became superstar and worked in NY and LA), Tien (2015), Flynn, Bonnie and Amora in more recent years.

    The top girl were perhaps Bonnie, Tien and Flynn.

    Bonnie always smelled so fucking good.

  14. #2617
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    First Asian Memorable Experiences

    It is time for me to recap the special one from that organization since they are the most discussed in the forum.

    The tall leggy Vietnamese one in Anaheim in 2010 (I forgot her name even though she became superstar and worked in NY and LA), Tien (2015), Flynn, Bonnie and Amora in more recent years.

    The top girl were perhaps Bonnie, Tien and Flynn.

    Bonnie always smelled so fucking good.

  15. #2616
    FYI. I am not too into BB anything of late. So I am not missing much. But am saving at least 25% to 40% .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape