Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 28084
-
05-17-21 14:36 #14494Senior Member

Posts: 101Green Spa
So, I decided to give this place a try on Friday after work to relieve some stress. I had mildly nice lotion massage with Mimi 60/ .5 hr HF and 1.4 Tip, she was very pretty, petite and tone body, bolt-ons a little firm.
She asked where it hurt, I said everything. She was very giving of and extremely passionate about her Job on me, roaming hands permissible. I did not have FS, I did not get CBJ because that is a no no, gigity gigity. Wink!
After, I got introduced to another girl there, forgot her name, that was just as pretty. Ages are 30's - 40's, but both look young with those tight body's.
One of the better AMPs overall that I have been to in awhile in regards to lady choice. I do recommend! Happing Hunting.
-
05-17-21 11:24 #14493Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for best FS MP
Hey community what in your opinion is the best FS MP I want a somewhat younger / MILF, looking for big tits / big ass, and looking for FS and for the best rate as possible. I will drop my review here after that's in advance.
Mr. Dickerdown.
-
05-17-21 04:00 #14492Senior Member

Posts: 1255Consider Temecula
I live in Temecula and there are quite a few places. Like you I try to stay low key and I don't post much in Temecula because I don't want to get noticed. A place that used to be called Transcend, now called Su's might fit your criteria. It's out of the way. There are some good posts in Inland Empire, or put "Temecula" in your search. Consider Oasis, 5-Star- I think that's the name, Mimi's. The city is actively trying to shut down places. Used to be 70 and now its down to 30 spas left. But as I said I am not actively frequenting places since we're try to buy one. Wouldn't look good to get outed as a customer of a place my girlfriend and I are trying to buy.
Bob.
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 03:41 #14491Senior Member

Posts: 1255Right
Wife does not know about girlfriend or the spa. I actually gave her the SPA in Chicago (technically for IRS gift tax reasons, I made her a loan). Will do the same thing here in California. I've been visiting the spas in Temecula asking if they want to sell. Needs to be a Legit SPA because she is a legit masseuse. Super strong deep tissue massage. 5 ft tall and 90 pounds. Eventually we'll be looking for massage workers (who want to go legit).
Bob.
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-21 03:40 #14490Senior Member

Posts: 363North County AMP Scene
I've gotten a few requests to post reviews. I'm currently in a somewhat long-term arrangement with a sugar baby, but she's in the middle of finals right now and prepping for graduation. Understandably we've been seeing each other little bit less lately, but hey a guy has needs! So for the past few weeks I've been getting up to speed with the AMP scene here in the NC. I've hit the jackpot at a couple of places, but I kinda want to finish a full census of the area before I give a more thorough report. It's going to take a little longer than expected because as mentioned earlier one girl is texting me daily and I got to give her repeat visits or see her outside of work.
I will say FS is definitely back in the NC AMPs after a very long absence. I haven't found FS in a place that hasn't already been reported here, but I can confirm their reports The biggest downside is that all the places that had FS were in VERY visible areas. This makes me nervous in going to those places and also reporting in detail about those places. Oceanside and Vista are not shy about AMP busts and I'm worried if these places have a high volume of foot traffic, it's going to get noticed easily by locals & prudes. It's honestly why I don't really recommend going to these places. I think the owners picked really bad spots to offer regular FS. Pick a quiet or rundown shopping outlet, but these places in Oceanside are in highly visible redeveloped areas, LOL. Won't be long for the noise and public nuisance complaints, followed by Vice.
So right now I have some more low-key supposedly HJ-only AMPs on my survey list. They're in quieter locations of Oceanside / Vista / Carlsbad and might be able to fish out additional extras without all the visibility. When I'm done, I'll make a report, but similar to Bob I won't be giving an overly detailed report on specifics about the girls for their protection. I'll leave enough clues so seasoned vets can piece it together and newbies who are willing to do research to have a chance.. But I'm not going to put these girls on a silver platter for every random considering how tenuous the AMP scene has traditionally been in the north county. We have to practice "sustainability" up here, LOL. This ain't Kearny Mesa.
-
05-17-21 03:19 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 1255Awesome Post
Great post, not just for newbies but seasoned guys as well.
As you said, be relaxed and friendly, and treat the girl nicely and with respect. WeChat and Google Translate help you to stay in contact with the girls.
Strange as it may seem, its sometimes more fun doing things with a non-pro. In Chicago I'd go to foot massage places, develop a rapport and then see them on their days off.
One other point, a philosophical thing, I prefer to talk about how to get extras in general, rather than describing a specific girl since that can easily get a girl fired. Most owners read these posts.
Bob.
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 20:16 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 567BlueGreen Chula Vista
I'm referring to the BG spa in Chula Vista on Bonita Rd, 2nd floor.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 01:59 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 703Not at the La Mesa Blue Green. Was in the area today and took a look. It is some kind of Youth Services organization. The guy who posted on Rubmaps must have been trying to review the other Blue Green (in the Convoy area, I think).
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 01:17 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 249Agreed
100% accurate. Coming from an old dude, of co.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 18:17 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 249Eva
Paid Eva a visit today, been a while. Shot her a text and she was available right away. Paid the 50/ hr, she gave amazing as always medium / hard pressure, mixed in teasing of the jewels and pulling my johnson out so it could flex to attencion. Pulled my arms behind my back and into her crouch while she straddled me for full fingering access. Dropped the top and teased my back / ass with her hard nipples. Flipped and continued the nipple rub on the boys, did her light kisses all over, including my sack and now at full attention member. She reversed and mounted up for some 69, love her shaved bare snatch in my face. Worked her magic with continual kisses while she stroked me to an explosion (As explosive as a 59 year old dude can, LOL) Hot towel cleanup and then finished out the time with neck / head / scalp massage, followed by some stretching. Wonderful time at Diamond as always.
-
05-15-21 17:48 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 252I think he bought a spa and let his girlfriend runs it without his wife knowing.
Originally Posted by AmpWangLei
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 12:00 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 208I agree, most more seasoned providers, I have encountered are more into pleasing, and less likely to have GPS. I seek out the mature providers, and the fun just continues.
Originally Posted by AmpWangLei
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:20 #14482Banned Member

Posts: 20You bought a Massage place with your wife and massage spa found girlfriend?
Great advice, and if you bought a Massage place with your wife and girlfriend, well that is a Happy Ending for sure!!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 09:52 #14481Banned Member

Posts: 20Un Sung Superstar at Leisure Spa
I've seen the talent at Leisure Spa on CMB mentioned here, but I want to point out a particular Superstar who was not previously mentioned.
Long before COVID, I called and asked if a "young woman" was available and was told "yes, come now", so I did. As I'm lying there naked on my back and owning the room, a mature woman (still less mature than me) walks in with a very friendly attitude. We all know a walk in, or a 5-minute on my way phone call gets you what you get, so my attitude is cool enough. Besides, although I like some fun, I like massages too.
Let me tell you Amy gives you a fantastic massage with strategic teasing and casual playing along the way. Language can be a little challenging at times, but she is cheerful, and very happy to see that you are happy. I've also noticed slightly mature, women in the business tend to be pleasers too. Especially for us more "mature" men who the younger women may not think we are built like Aqua-man, look like Thor, and hung like a porn star.
I enjoyed a great massage with teasing, oil, wipe down, and to the flip. We negotiated for a little more which she lovingly took to her care. She has great hands, great technique, and is playful in her tasks. I was allowed some freedom to roam and got a warm hug on my finish.
As I laid there quite happy I stayed with her, Amy, did a wonderful foot massage to finish me off for my head to toe experience with her. This felt fantastic. She was attentive, helpful, grateful, and asked me to come back many times. The massage is great, the fun is fantastic, and the company very enjoyable. Each time she treats me like a king.
She is one of my favorites and I will continue to support her business. Someday you should let Amy show you what she can do for you. I think you'll be happy. There is a lot of talent at Leisure Spa, especially the Un Sung Superstar Amy.
Of course, YMMV, but be a "good" customer, and I think you'll be rewarded.
Bon chance, and happy hunting.
-
05-15-21 09:04 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 249Welcome back!
How about a mini review, or a couple more details about your recent experience? Was it in north county or north Carolina?
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
GL.











Reply With Quote




