Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 300 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2419

    Woburn Asian

    So I called the 650 number for Asian at hotel on commerce. Got there. She spoke very little English. Had to use translate on her phone. She was cute. Probably 40's but small body. Little beat up in the stomach area. Settle for 160. She started BBBJ and all of a sudden she was on top of me putting it in with no cover. She used translate to say Sperm outside. So slowly moved up and down for 10 secs or so and I freaked out and got in my head thinking about STD's and any other diseases she could have so I got up got dressed and throw 20 on the table. She was laughing I I was saying sorry. The thought of bare was definitely getting me going until I started to think about the consequences. I'm petrified just from the 20 secs of BBBJ and the 10 secs of bareback. Any one want to talk me off the ledge. I give you guys credit doing these girls bareback but I just can't do it.

  2. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Yo, thanks for this tip! I basically pulled off a repeat of your report here, so yeah: can confirm BB.
    I hate to say it. But, the ones that are in a rundown motel or smokes, are the most fun. They are open-minded where BB is offered. Just be cool with them and donate a fair amount to be a repeat client. I met an Escort in Malden that was near Lowes. But, she kept moving from place to place that I've lost touch of her. Cigarettes in the room. But, offered BB and it was the great time. Treat them well.

  3. #2417
    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneImportant  [View Original Post]
    Met with this one a week or so ago, sleezy usual motel on the Malden / Saugus line, smelled of cigarettes, but was very accommodating, will tell you no before meeting if asked about bb, but once there and paid, asks if you want a cover or not. BBBJ, BBFS on the table, asked not to CIP, took it across the face like a champ.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...z/507261526159
    Yo, thanks for this tip! I basically pulled off a repeat of your report here, so yeah: can confirm BB.

  4. #2416

    Zoey-Riley-Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to figure out if the pictures below are of the same woman? I took the pic on the right, when I bareback-fucked her in the greater Providence area, 5 years ago. The pic on the left is from a current ad. Does anyone recognize the woman in either of these pictures? Has anyone fucked either? I will post more info and the nude pictures for the one on the right, who I raw-dogged 5 years ago, but only AFTER I hear back from some of you who might recognize either one? Mainly, I don't want to prejudice your analysis beforehand, by posting that info, just yet! Thanks in advance for you help, dudes!
    She went buy a ton of different names. I haven't seen her in years now. She was one little hot body bare fucking pussy though. I used to see her all over the place. Picked her up at the mall, over in E P, Seekonk. We'd go anywhere and she never missed an opportunity to fuck bare cock. Kind of looked like a hippie but strip off those clothes and she had a fantastic body. She had a baby after I started seeing her. I saw her through that pregnancy then for the next year or two after.

  5. #2415

    White or Latina ssbbw

    Anyone know any white or Latina ssbbw with a lot of ass.

  6. #2414

    Liz the Pissing Queen.

    For those of you who get down there, she's visiting NYC again, now, till the 27th. For some pics and more info, see my post #4123, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...430&viewfull=1#post5159430.

    I've easily inseminated her vintage cunnt many times, but she has some guidelines regarding testing for new clients that she sent me, which I can forward, to cuntributing seniors. Here's a new pic she just sent me.

    https://www.slixa.com/new-york/new-york/lizalicious
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1607.jpeg‎  

  7. #2413

    Sky Lah

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    You OG guys remember Sky Lah from Woonsocket RI? Looks like she set up an * account LOL. Is she still seeing guys? That girl was a total nut job.

    https://onlyfans.com/br3ezyyxo
    She was an excellent CIP pleaser to be sure.

    But I'd be hesitant, if she's whoring again. Even if she ditched the dragon, I'd be surprised if she's not being watched or monitored. Because her alleged criminal activity went far beyond just ordinary dragon chasing. For my pictures of her and her sperm filled snatch, and links to her history, see my post #1017, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...803&viewfull=1#post3940803.

  8. #2412

    Skylah Woonsocket RI

    You OG guys remember Sky Lah from Woonsocket RI? Looks like she set up an * account LOL. Is she still seeing guys? That girl was a total nut job.

    https://onlyfans.com/br3ezyyxo

  9. #2411

    Holly / Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    That's Holly. Who used to be out of revere and run with Selena. God the demons hit her hard. Last time I saw her was a few months ago and she did not look like that. Still had a wild mouth tho.
    Holly was great. Mouth of a cobra. She comes and goes. Her friend Selena gives worse service but allows BBFS cip.

    Last time I saw them both was in DOT. Holly was a mesh.

  10. #2410

    Ooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's lyndsayy bro. Holly did work with her before but that's lindsayy. She's moving around alot, Dorchester, Summerville, and now Malden.
    Wild how they look so similar. However last time I saw Holly. She looked wicked. Pick marks thin. Not good. So I was mistaken. Holly also changed her name too. I can't even keep th.

    Rack anymore.

  11. #2409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    That's Holly. Who used to be out of revere and run with Selena. God the demons hit her hard. Last time I saw her was a few months ago and she did not look like that. Still had a wild mouth tho.
    That's lyndsayy bro. Holly did work with her before but that's lindsayy. She's moving around alot, Dorchester, Summerville, and now Malden.

  12. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    That's Holly. Who used to be out of revere and run with Selena. God the demons hit her hard. Last time I saw her was a few months ago and she did not look like that. Still had a wild mouth tho.
    As mentioned before, that is not Holly. They look very similar, but are two different people. This is Lyndsay, sometimes goes by Jaycee.

    This is the Holly you remember that used to run with Selena:

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/664663344888

  13. #2407

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    She looks really familiar. I know I've seen her somewhere before, but can't recall where.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    That's Holly. Who used to be out of revere and run with Selena. God the demons hit her hard. Last time I saw her was a few months ago and she did not look like that. Still had a wild mouth tho.

  14. #2406

    Those were the days!

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    I believed her name was Zoey; she used to host at a motel in Seekonk, and was going back an forth between MA and Connecticut. Then got pregnant and disappeared. She was very cute and sexy that's for sure, she did give me her real name but I forgot; I only saw her once. Last report I read about her wasn't good though. I believed it was a very funny report someone wrote about her (the guy mentioned he saw her post delivery and it was a disaster, he mentioned something about stinky diapers on the bed etcc) anyways long story short that's Zoey.
    PS -i did not partake in unprotected fs though
    Yup! She also went by Rilee. But when I did her her she was Lilly:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...vidence-117787

    You other perverts who also had her SURELY remember her now!?

    In the good old days, to be sure. In the days when one could still risk calling up a Backpage hoe, offer her 100 for bareback sex, and get it actually delivered by a hot young girl with nice DFK and a smile, who had recently bathed and had a sweet smelling pussy, with no one hiding in the bathroom, without thugs with drugs lurking outside or busting into the room, and sometimes, even without an unmarked police car lurking in the motel parking lot.

    Those were the days, my friends. We thought they'd never end. We thought they’d last forever and a day. Oh, yes, oh yes, those were the days! 💃🕺🏻

  15. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    She looks really familiar. I know I've seen her somewhere before, but can't recall where.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Yeah, that's Lyndsay, formerly of Somerville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape