Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 37380
-
05-15-21 12:54 #21105Senior Member

Posts: 826Interesting
I did a Google search for location and it shows it as temporarily closed? Can anyone explain?
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:27 #21104Senior Member

Posts: 86Commerce massage. Legit
I have been there two times. Lisa was the only one there. Only allowed touching the lower legs. On the second visit, I touched her arm and was given an unpleasant look. It's wired. Even though the new location is moving towards providing legit service, her over reaction was strange for an sp used to provide HE. I won't repeat. YMMV.
-
05-15-21 10:36 #21103Senior Member

Posts: 175No waiting here
Head down to Toledo on your road trip and stop at Melon spa. I called an hour before I got there and didn't have to wait at all. There was only one monger there and one was pulling in as I was leaving the parking lot.
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 10:20 #21102Senior Member

Posts: 287Mr Regular
Reports of a about 2 weeks ago stated she was in the process of moving her business location to a commercial suite near Ford Rd & Canton Center Rd, in Canton, but knowing her, its likely she'll take quite a while to get set up? In past experience's she rarely "if ever" answered a phone call, and she's slow returning text messages, but finally did reply via texting, you are using the correct number which ends is 39. Good luck?
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 09:28 #21101Senior Member

Posts: 148Jennifer
Hi all. I've tried to get an appointment with Jennifer, aka Massage Breeze. I called her number last Saturday and again this Saturday (number ending in 39). Anyone know if she has taken a break or maybe doesn't work on Saturdays? I saw the reports that she may now be working from a new location (not her house). Is this true? Anyone have contact info if it has changed?
-
05-14-21 20:19 #21100Senior Member

Posts: 3623rd stop. Detroit
So I went on a road trip across the USA. I decided to hit spas in OKCity, Chicago, Detroit*and Tulsa.
In Detroit I followed two Rubmps*recommendations- The first was so busy I couldn't even park- the replacement was also busy and I was told to come back in a hour. I declined.
Disappointed and left with a hard on.
-
05-14-21 17:15 #21099Banned Member

Posts: 285That sucks. I live in the area and always wondered about this place. Never even had a massage before, let alone been to a spa joint. Hope to see more favorable reviews about the place so I can pop my Asian massage cherry.
Originally Posted by DodgeOmni
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 16:52 #21098Senior Member

Posts: 463Shiiiiidddd.
$$$ for a nuru, for a 30 minute nuru? Shiiiiiddddd D. LOL.
Originally Posted by BluthStory
[View Original Post]
You're better off going to see the girls at Saigon, $$ Thanks for toftt. We appreciate your recon.
Sn.
-
05-14-21 12:31 #21097Senior Member

Posts: 178Natasha & Emma. Both non FS.
Originally Posted by Julio1970
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 11:02 #21096Senior Member

Posts: 293What is her FS rate? Can you PM me?
Originally Posted by TheCarlMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:30 #21095Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for a good, safe nuru with a provider that has big boobs LOL
Somewhere close to Southfield would be great.
-
05-14-21 09:47 #21094Senior Member

Posts: 287Yes, Asian Well Being on Southfield Rd is open, but the owner (Jenny) is the only provider that's working there, her other 2 girls are not returning to work due to their concerns about C-19 !
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
I've been a casual friend of Jenny's outside the business since early 2020 , she limited her hours to 11 am to 5 pm daily, it's been a rough go for her being alone, & keeping up her lease etc. , but she is managing. She takes appointments by phone & locks the front door while she's busy. She's a US Citizen & been in the states for over 11 + years, owns a home & speaks excellent English, cute body, basic HJ, roaming is allowed. She will return your calls to make an appointment, if you choose to text or leave voice mail, she has a large sign in the front window explaining same. $50 HH $70 HR + $40 tip will do her fine! Nice girl, very friendly.
-
05-14-21 05:00 #21093Senior Member

Posts: 37Diamond vs Ebony
No one I've seen has a body like Ebony. I guess she would be classified as a "Hardbody". You can bounce ping pong balls off her ass. Everything is real and proportionate. She has a great sense of humor. She was a model in her late teen years and is still in that category. Diamond is best described as voluptuous. FS is an option.
Originally Posted by SpasRhealing
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 20:54 #21092Senior Member

Posts: 929Googlemaps says temporarily closed.
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 19:52 #21091Senior Member

Posts: 28Asian Wellbeing Spa in Southfield
Anyone know if this place is open? Thought I saw on Google it was closed. Tried calling but went to voice-mail. I wanted to try it. Hadn't seen any recent reviews here and rubmaps latest review was from November.











Reply With Quote





