Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 9711
-
05-15-21 12:13 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 35I have been there couple of times, they do have real J girls but the quality just average. I have seen a young J girl once but it's like 500/ hour.
Originally Posted by Majieroero
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 12:07 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 780I don't know what you were looking at, but the descriptions for the Chinese girls are "96% similarity" and "98% similarity", and for the Japanese girls "real person in the pictures". Of course, all the pictures are fakes. Also, the Japanese girls charge 500 for GFE + 100 for MSOG. I've used this agency. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:32 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 142Mew Review -- Top Girls
OK gents, welcome to "Reality Check Reviews".
When you check out Mew on the Top Girls website, you see a young 20-something, cute smooth body, and a pleasant expression of "Yes, I'd like to fuck you. ".
And this is the copy that's posted:
"ALL REAL PICS!! (2 WEEKS AGO). I am ready for some fun today!! Really Young, Passion, Sweet and Open-minded with Beautiful Natural Body!"
Now here's the reality: Add about 8 years to those pictures. Change the "fuck-me" look to "Yes, I'm a little jaded. Can we get this over with?" When you walk through the door you are greeted with a definitely GND appearance rather than a smooth hottie. "Beautiful Natural Body" -- NO! More like man-made Cs. And I must mention the tattoos. All across the shoulder blades, down the spine and above the ass cheeks. Now I'm trying to be fair here -- see seemed distant, but also spoke almost ZERO English, so that contributed to the seemingly chilly attitude. She also never seemed to look me directly in the eyes -- which DEFINITELY made it seem like a business transaction. Quick shower, no LFK, no DFK -- again adding to the "business" feeling. Then it was a by-the-numbers session: BBBJ, CG, standing doggie, doggie, mish and blow in the bag. I never considered myself magnum size, but she was sure acting like I was 12 inches when I was heading for the climax in mish -- kind of stopping me from plunging all the way in. And I'm VERY sensitive to a lady's needs, never want to hurt her, etc.
Strangely, she seemed to warm up a bit after the 2nd shower -- drying my back, etc. I tried to make some jokes, and spoke the few Korean words I know, just to connect a bit. And then it was out the door.
So that's it -- I don't want to come down too hard on her, but having at least a little bit of a connection is part of a good experience for me, and this was definitely more wham-bam-thank you ma'am. YMMV, of course.
-
05-15-21 05:29 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 281Yuck. C-org. Red flag. Unless there are any credible reviews, the "Japanese" girl they have are most likely Chinese that looks nothing like the photos.
Originally Posted by Cochese
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 01:57 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 1834Check out Angelababy.
Originally Posted by TheDudeSter
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Angelababy
-
05-15-21 01:28 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 462Hell Yeah!
This is exactly the content that I'm here for. There's no way I would've ever known about that. They look hot af. At least they openly state, not actually the girl, 80% representative. That's better than gaslighting lying or total bait and switch. Might try next! Kind of far from me tho.
Originally Posted by Cochese
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 00:40 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 41My man. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Cochese
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 23:50 #6764Banned Member

Posts: 70Good find on this site, but
How to contact the booker? I don't see any contact info on the site.
Originally Posted by Cochese
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 23:37 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 86Japanese
This booker sometimes has Japanese providers. I've never used this booker so can't provide any insight other than the link.
Originally Posted by TheDudeSter
[View Original Post]
http://andyvips.com
-
05-14-21 19:24 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 462Sugar DTLA
This was the "Sugar" I saw when I booked with her last few times.
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
Don't know if I got bait and switched again, but didn't care because this chick was hot, sexy, curvy, and fun as hell! She was wild so I kept going back. But then like most "Poof!" she was gone, and when I asked booker tried to push me off to some other girl. Bu I said nah I'll wait for "Sugar" to return.
-
05-14-21 13:55 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 41Japanese providers
I've been with Miko and Yoko. Great girls. Just trying to see if there are other options out there. Thanks!
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 11:33 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 267The booker texted over a few pictures, when Sugar first started in LA. Wanted me to try the new girl. She does have some funny stories, about that time in her life.
Originally Posted by Unlucky13
[View Original Post]
Don't want to ask to take pics, since that could get someone blacklisted, quickly. She has some really nice "glamor shot" style selfie pics on her phone, but she would never text them over to me. Again, don't want to press the subject, since these girls need to retire with a bit of privacy, eventually.
-
05-13-21 18:22 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 58Pictures Posted to Hx
Agency posted those pictures to Hx (Stelia). I've personally never felt the need to take photos or videos during this type of encounter. I presume the photos an agency shares on hx (even semi-anonymous ones) are for marketing purposes.
Originally Posted by Unlucky13
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 18:14 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 195How did you get her pictures? She let you take pictures of her?
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 15:01 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 452Japanese Providers
There are not many here, but I found Miko.
Originally Posted by TheDudeSter
[View Original Post]
https://lafantasy.live/











Reply With Quote





