Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,266 to 20,280 of 41293
-
05-14-21 21:29 #21028Senior Member

Posts: 286https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/062981458728
Don't waste your time. We all know about Chinese road show, but this representation and the real girl is not even close. She's 50+, nice size rack but sagging, no butt. Asking $. 4, $. 8.
-
05-14-21 20:37 #21027Senior Member

Posts: 31I dreamed about Nikki earlier tonight actually and all I can say is AWOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAA. If you like hips, WIDE hips, them child-bearing hips, those trapezoid hips with the fat ass and some saddle bag action for width, those mom hips that you only see once in a blue moon at the store, boy are you in for a treat. Never thought I'd do this but I was AR up down left and right. I couldn't help myself. Those pictures are her but her ass is so much bigger.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 18:59 #21026Senior Member

Posts: 248Hungry hungry hippo
Let's sum this up: entire body shot up with silicone. Rock hard ass (urgh). Mid 40's at best. Attitude. Gave me a lecture on how to touch her fake tits. Fish smell. 32 second CBJ. Haggled about Greek despite agreeing to it before, tried to upcharge.
Ended up ramming it Greek after all the whining and I almost gagged after pulling out. She instantly grabs junior and catches it all with napkin. Like a fucking chocolate factory. Regretted this visit more than most in the past. I've visited Alexis numerous times and this is nowhere close.
Save yourselves the dinero and avoid.
Tail.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 18:54 #21025Senior Member

Posts: 62I've gotten those too. The ones where they tell me I wasted a provider's time and need to pay up the boss to "fix the situation". I then get blasted with grotesque pictures of mutilated corpses like from out of a Mexican Drug Cartel. I've even been called before from the boss sounds like an angry Indian customer service rep.
Originally Posted by Mike3325
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 16:50 #21024Senior Member

Posts: 31I saw her a few days ago. Great comms but once I got there she asked if I was LE like 5 times before I got the room number which was nerve racking. The booty pics are heavily edited, and she's quite older than she says. Prob early 40's at least. CBJ. Nice big titties though.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 14:41 #21023Regular Member

Posts: 9Info on Lexy
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/996632948148
Looks like she has moved on, but did anyone partake when she was in town??
PM me if needed.
-
05-14-21 14:38 #21022Banned Member

Posts: 13These Scammers are getting desperate!
Got a couple death threats today.
-
05-14-21 14:32 #21021Senior Member

Posts: 693Boner Killers
I got a better one.
About 7 years ago I was in DC and went to a providers hotel room near Landmark mall.
Before we started she said 'in case you see any discharge, it's cause I had an abortion last week'.
I think I felt my balls drop about 2 inches.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 11:09 #21020Senior Member

Posts: 170Columbian Maria
Has anyone seen her? Had the same number as Alexis but Alexis showed with a different number and is her add is gone as of today.
Thanks.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2390483
-
05-14-21 10:51 #21019Senior Member

Posts: 683Tgif
Looking at these three. Saw some old reviews on one of them.
Anyone with positive or negatives on them?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/346614499745
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/151695560595
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/957870994053
Thanks.
GRAPP.
-
05-14-21 10:50 #21018Senior Member

Posts: 185Visiting
Are any of these real / worth reaching out to and visiting?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/742512041846
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/260192823158
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/904306941032
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/973659171134
And has Kelsie gone down the drain since having a boyfriend and coming back however long ago? Or is she still unrushed and worth visiting?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/084513444251
-
05-14-21 10:01 #21017Senior Member

Posts: 299Spider Bites
Ya'll better watch out for them spider bites now. They bite back!
Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 09:57 #21016Senior Member

Posts: 299Details fine sir
I'd be interested in the damage on that one. Someone stated 3 x normal donation 😒.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 09:55 #21015Senior Member

Posts: 299Been following
I saw she was coming through the area and was thinking about throwing out some bait, but was afraid I'd have to use plastic bags for the BJ which is a real turnoff. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SixWheels
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 07:58 #21014Regular Member

Posts: 22Destiny in Mandarin
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/893453379202
I've been out of the game during all this pandemic mess but thinking about getting back in with a visit with this one. Has anyone been with her since she got pregnant?











Reply With Quote






