Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21026

    Hungry hungry hippo

    Let's sum this up: entire body shot up with silicone. Rock hard ass (urgh). Mid 40's at best. Attitude. Gave me a lecture on how to touch her fake tits. Fish smell. 32 second CBJ. Haggled about Greek despite agreeing to it before, tried to upcharge.

    Ended up ramming it Greek after all the whining and I almost gagged after pulling out. She instantly grabs junior and catches it all with napkin. Like a fucking chocolate factory. Regretted this visit more than most in the past. I've visited Alexis numerous times and this is nowhere close.

    Save yourselves the dinero and avoid.

    Tail.

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Had the same number as Alexis but Alexis showed with a different number and is her add is gone as of today.

    Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2390483

  2. #21025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3325  [View Original Post]
    Got a couple death threats today.
    I've gotten those too. The ones where they tell me I wasted a provider's time and need to pay up the boss to "fix the situation". I then get blasted with grotesque pictures of mutilated corpses like from out of a Mexican Drug Cartel. I've even been called before from the boss sounds like an angry Indian customer service rep.

  3. #21024
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Had the same number as Alexis but Alexis showed with a different number and is her add is gone as of today.

    Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2390483
    I saw her a few days ago. Great comms but once I got there she asked if I was LE like 5 times before I got the room number which was nerve racking. The booty pics are heavily edited, and she's quite older than she says. Prob early 40's at least. CBJ. Nice big titties though.

  4. #21023

    Info on Lexy

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/996632948148

    Looks like she has moved on, but did anyone partake when she was in town??

    PM me if needed.

  5. #21022

    These Scammers are getting desperate!

    Got a couple death threats today.

  6. #21021

    Boner Killers

    I got a better one.

    About 7 years ago I was in DC and went to a providers hotel room near Landmark mall.

    Before we started she said 'in case you see any discharge, it's cause I had an abortion last week'.

    I think I felt my balls drop about 2 inches.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/189989783233

    Headed over to see this one and ended up walking. A little flakey on the communications, but eventually got me to the room. She has a very pretty face and I'm sure her body was awesome at one time. Now there is baby damage, flabby tits, and a droopy ass. But, she had braces, and I have a thing for that, so I was going to go ahead with it. We got disrobed, she was about to start the BJ, and then said hold on I got to take out this tampon. That was where I drew the line, and my money and I went home.

  7. #21020

    Columbian Maria

    Has anyone seen her? Had the same number as Alexis but Alexis showed with a different number and is her add is gone as of today.

    Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2390483

  8. #21019

    Tgif

    Looking at these three. Saw some old reviews on one of them.

    Anyone with positive or negatives on them?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/346614499745

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/151695560595

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/957870994053

    Thanks.

    GRAPP.

  9. #21018

    Visiting

    Are any of these real / worth reaching out to and visiting?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/742512041846

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/260192823158

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/904306941032

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/973659171134

    And has Kelsie gone down the drain since having a boyfriend and coming back however long ago? Or is she still unrushed and worth visiting?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/084513444251

  10. #21017

    Spider Bites

    Quote Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax  [View Original Post]
    Had an encounter with her the other morning. Pictures are right on, nice body with perky tits but has some dental issues. Communication is a little spotty but once I made contact and set up an immediate meet she was there. She may not have an in call location, so we had car fun. She has a good attitude and her oral skills were non rushed and got me ready for the mission field which was enjoyable. She has some rules like no rubbing or no fiv and no fia that I would like changed. I will repeat if she agrees to go to my place and relax her rules.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/226832176429
    Ya'll better watch out for them spider bites now. They bite back!

  11. #21016

    Details fine sir

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    See post #5198 in the sugar thread.
    I'd be interested in the damage on that one. Someone stated 3 x normal donation 😒.

  12. #21015

    Been following

    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    Second time seeing her. Pics accurate. Had to wait a bit for the room number not long. She seems sweet and very down to earth. Helped me transfer from the wheelchair to the bed and CG was nice. My only dislikes were CBJ and no titty sucking. But I will see her again. 1. 2 hh.

    SC: at sweetmya101.

    Sweetmya.com
    I saw she was coming through the area and was thinking about throwing out some bait, but was afraid I'd have to use plastic bags for the BJ which is a real turnoff. Thanks for the info.

  13. #21014

    Destiny in Mandarin

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/893453379202

    I've been out of the game during all this pandemic mess but thinking about getting back in with a visit with this one. Has anyone been with her since she got pregnant?

  14. #21013

    Layla

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/189989783233

    Headed over to see this one and ended up walking. A little flakey on the communications, but eventually got me to the room. She has a very pretty face and I'm sure her body was awesome at one time. Now there is baby damage, flabby tits, and a droopy ass. But, she had braces, and I have a thing for that, so I was going to go ahead with it. We got disrobed, she was about to start the BJ, and then said hold on I got to take out this tampon. That was where I drew the line, and my money and I went home.

  15. #21012

    Sayy off Mcduff

    Had an encounter with her the other morning. Pictures are right on, nice body with perky tits but has some dental issues. Communication is a little spotty but once I made contact and set up an immediate meet she was there. She may not have an in call location, so we had car fun. She has a good attitude and her oral skills were non rushed and got me ready for the mission field which was enjoyable. She has some rules like no rubbing or no fiv and no fia that I would like changed. I will repeat if she agrees to go to my place and relax her rules.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/226832176429
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sayy.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape