Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 492 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3895

    Thanks for Britney info

    I'll stay away based on the consensus that she is not worth the trouble.

    I've pretty much stopped hobbying during the pandemic and was considering picking it up again now that I'm vaxed, but with the seemingly complete lack of talent out there I think I'm done.

    At least until I can get back to SE Asia.

  2. #3894

    Chocolate Cherry

    Chocolate Cherry called and wants to get the word out she is available tonight. She is cute dark shortie PR. Youthful, good natured, no arguments. PM me for her number so she can send pics and info. Text me if you have my number. Fun size bargain. Clean well dressed.

  3. #3893

    Glad I Wasn't the Only One

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    I can second that I saw her twice and we got into two big arguments I couldn't wait to get rid of her she basically tries to tell you what to do even try to tell me what positions will be better for me and then she wanted a ride and she tried to get me to go to a dispensary to dealer just all over the place and I dropped her off and I was done with it and I haven't seen her since.
    Sometimes I think maybe it's me. Maybe I'm being unreasonable. Your experience with this twat mirrors my own. Literally fighting with me the moment she got into my ride. Arguing telling me she has all these degrees. Yeah sure honey. That's why you're blowing random guys cause your a genius. Then telling me which way to go even though I know where I was. Do this. Do that.

    It was sick. She even threatened to stab me cause I told her to shut the F up. I'm not making this up. She was insane. Not that cute either. Horrible personality. Straight out witch. And she also instructed me how to sit when she finally sucked my dick for like two minutes. Constantly complaining I'm not making it up. I wanted to punch her in the face and I'm not violent at all.

    Could Not Wait to Get Her Out of my Car!!

    Blacklist this broad and hopefully she will move out of the state!

    She truly is THAT BAD.

    Peace.

  4. #3892

    Total Disaster! Drugged Out Loser! Avoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestnutBlues  [View Original Post]
    That Britney of Easthampton has a nasty personality and advice that you stay far away from her.
    I can add my one time experience to this list and state unequivocally that Britney from Easthampton is a total disaster, flat out Junkie and should be avoided at all costs! A monger was nice enough to share her digits with me a few months ago. I wish he hadn't. What transpired after I picked her up was one of the worst experiences I've had in this hobby. She was rude, demanding, pushy and threatened me a few times during our car ride. She Insisted I go pick up her 'medicine' cause she was dope sick. Wanted to shoot up in my car. I told her no way. Had her arms covered and told me she had gross sores all over them so I didn't want to see that at all. Told me how intelligent she was. She's not. Told me her boyfriend is getting out of jail soon and she can't wait to be reunited. It was an all around sh it show and I couldn't wait to get her out of my car. After paying her she refused to give head although she claimed to be the best at giving bjs. She wanted me to do all these tasks before she would do anything. Treated me as her personal Uber. I've never wanted to dump someone by the side of the road as bad as I did that day! Wasted my whole day driving all over running errands for this miserable twat. Seriously. She sucks. And not the way you would want. I cannot emphasize enough to all others. Stay far far away from this dirty low life junkie!

    Wasted 100 bucks and my whole day and a tank of gas and she was a miserable angry pushy pain in the as s. Not worth 10 dollars much less 100. She will O D before the year is out. Wicked bad mojo. Avoid avoid avoid.

    You have been warned. Glad others stories align with my dreadful experience.

    Peace.

  5. #3891

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by ChestnutBlues  [View Original Post]
    That Britney of Easthampton has a nasty personality and advice that you stay far away from her.
    I can second that I saw her twice and we got into two big arguments I couldn't wait to get rid of her she basically tries to tell you what to do even try to tell me what positions will be better for me and then she wanted a ride and she tried to get me to go to a dispensary to dealer just all over the place and I dropped her off and I was done with it and I haven't seen her since.

  6. #3890

    Britney

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeyHoffer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if that little blonde in Easthampton is still around?

    Thanks in advance.
    That Britney of Easthampton has a nasty personality and advice that you stay far away from her.

  7. #3889

    Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeyHoffer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if that little blonde in Easthampton is still around?

    Thanks in advance.
    I messaged her a few times and no response she did say that where she was living they were getting sick of her coming and going all hours so she might have had to move on.

  8. #3888

  9. #3887

    Easthampton UTR

    Anyone know if that little blonde in Easthampton is still around?

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #3886

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by DontQuoteMe123  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me when I went to meet her. Good luck.

  11. #3885

    Lexie

    I've never seen her myself but if I remember correctly the reviews aren't good.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontQuoteMe123  [View Original Post]

  12. #3884

    Is Lexie worth it?


  13. #3883

    Claire is Panda

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Panda aka lovely is now posting under the name Claire. Pretended to be someone else and wasted time. Showed up expecting someone else only to see her. Turned around and left once she opened the door. And said hi I'm claire.
    Since Claire is the same woman as Panda, here is the link to the Panda ad. Clair ads don't have face pics. Further, her legs are marked and scarred.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/835920673044

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FA671C8D-5527-4094-906F-0C24ADF2FD55.jpg‎   5E71CDF5-ECE4-43D4-BE70-ED9F354D4B19.jpg‎  

  14. #3882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Not a Panda, but a Pig.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Panda aka lovely is now posting under the name Claire. Pretended to be someone else and wasted time. Showed up expecting someone else only to see her. Turned around and left once she opened the door. And said hi I'm claire.
    She's so vile.

  15. #3881

    Panda lovely

    Panda aka lovely is now posting under the name Claire. Pretended to be someone else and wasted time. Showed up expecting someone else only to see her. Turned around and left once she opened the door. And said hi I'm claire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape