Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 7371
-
05-15-21 21:23 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 343Agreed
I can second that I saw her twice and we got into two big arguments I couldn't wait to get rid of her she basically tries to tell you what to do even try to tell me what positions will be better for me and then she wanted a ride and she tried to get me to go to a dispensary to dealer just all over the place and I dropped her off and I was done with it and I haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by ChestnutBlues
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 21:10 #3890Senior Member

Posts: 32Britney
That Britney of Easthampton has a nasty personality and advice that you stay far away from her.
Originally Posted by JackMeyHoffer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 15:00 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 343Blond
I messaged her a few times and no response she did say that where she was living they were getting sick of her coming and going all hours so she might have had to move on.
Originally Posted by JackMeyHoffer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 13:02 #3888Regular Member

Posts: 4Any seen these two? Any info would be appreciated
-
05-15-21 11:32 #3887Senior Member

Posts: 71Easthampton UTR
Anyone know if that little blonde in Easthampton is still around?
Thanks in advance.
-
05-14-21 20:19 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 734Lexie
She ghosted me when I went to meet her. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DontQuoteMe123
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 14:29 #3885Regular Member

Posts: 21Lexie
I've never seen her myself but if I remember correctly the reviews aren't good.
Originally Posted by DontQuoteMe123
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 07:27 #3884Regular Member

Posts: 10Is Lexie worth it?
Anybody try this one out?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/539113888926
-
05-14-21 05:57 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 5229Claire is Panda
Since Claire is the same woman as Panda, here is the link to the Panda ad. Clair ads don't have face pics. Further, her legs are marked and scarred.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....l/835920673044
BMD.
-
05-13-21 21:22 #3882Senior Member

Posts: 1659Not a Panda, but a Pig.
She's so vile.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 19:16 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 122Panda lovely
Panda aka lovely is now posting under the name Claire. Pretended to be someone else and wasted time. Showed up expecting someone else only to see her. Turned around and left once she opened the door. And said hi I'm claire.
-
05-13-21 18:05 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 559It's Not That Complicated Merlin
I would say you ARE taking advantage of her. No one says you can't negotiate with a girl. I always do. Everyone appreciates a deal. But if you continually lowball a girl while pummeling her poon-nani then she has the right to pass on your meager 60 bucks. No offense but pay the girl. You can occasionally get it for less but don't expect the discount rate forever it's not reasonable or realistic. And if you really truly want to see her again throw her $150 to make up for all the 60 discounts. I'm sure she would accept that amount. If you don't want to pay her that your being a cheapskate and should move on to new pastures and don't have hurt feelings. She doesn't have to screw anyone she doesn't want to. Just like you don't.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
05-13-21 17:57 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 559I Agree with BMD
BMD makes a logical point and I would go as far as saying you ARE taking advantage of her. No one says you can't negotiate with a girl. I always do. Everyone appreciates a deal. But if you continually lowball a girl while pummeling her poon-nani then she has the right to pass on your meager 60 bucks. No offense but pay the girl. You can occasionally get it for less but don't expect the discount rate forever it's not reasonable or realistic. And if you really truly want to see her again throw her $150 to make up for all the 60 discounts. I'm sure she would accept that amount. If you don't want to pay her that your being a cheapskate and should move on to new pastures and don't have hurt feelings. She doesn't have to screw anyone she doesn't want to. Just like you don't.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
05-13-21 14:20 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 96Dude they do this for money not for Love, you can't be cheap, if they are worth it. Girls like alicia are hard to find.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 11:22 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 5229You really don't know why after she spelled it out for you? Give her what she wants for the hh or the amount of time you use. She feels being taken advantage, 60/ hh? Good ones are at least double that, 120-150. If you really like her and want to continue, offer to make amends for the past. If not, time to move on. My two cents.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
BMD.










Reply With Quote





