Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 12116
-
05-17-21 14:56 #7796Senior Member

Posts: 639Just got back from a very nice suck and fuck with Callie. Got her stripped down this time. Girl has got a very nice body even with the slight baby damage. Pussy and ass look amazing when she's in doggie. Asked about DATY since she was fresh out the shower but no go, not allowed, too bad, I could eat her pussy and ass all day. Be kind to her, she's a gem.
Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 20:20 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 71Any luck
Anyone been having any luck with all the LEO and stings out? Pm is open. Any suggestions.
-
05-16-21 15:34 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 85Good eye
I see it. If you go a little west on G you can see a drug deal going down in the alley. Look south into the alley.
Originally Posted by ZealotMke
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 09:37 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 44Totally Random.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but.
I was completely bored during a Zoom meeting the other day and I figured I hadn't driven the south loop in a while, so I opened up Google maps. As I was clicking through street view of the SS loop something caught my eye. At 10th & G, looking south on 10th, there is what appears to be a scoop in progress.
With all the talk of Uncle LEO this spring, I would add that from time to time, Big Google is watching as well.
Kepp your eyes open and your head on a swivel out there!
Zealot.
-
05-15-21 00:17 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 1363Land of Lincoln
I wrote about the little spinner I picked up on Lincoln with a face that would make the Wicked Witch of the West jealous. Now I saw another with frizzy blonde hair and a face as rough as a freshly shelled corn cob. OUCH! So when you're too ugly to walk Greenfield, you go to Lincoln? Anyway, with all the stings going on, you may have to settle for Yoogly. I don't think any of the female police officers look that bad.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
Coochie (my eyesights bad, but it aint that bad) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
05-14-21 17:34 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 72Feeling that sense its not right
Fellow mongers, about a week ago I was heading West on G around 23rd I noticed a LSW walking east, so I circled around and came down the next block east and made eye contact. Crossed over G 1/4 way up the block. She made the turn toward me, but noticed she put her hand by her left ear. She somewhat approached the back of my car then turned towards an alley. I was just going to pull away, then she hand gestures me like come to ally. I had window down and heard her ask me what I wanted, I heeded good advise never discuss through window. Gave her a wave and went on my way! She may have thought I was LEO also but.
Trust your instincts my friends. Then hear about this sting going down! Damn glad I left.
As the Sargent would always say on Hill Street Blues. Hey! Let's be careful out there.
-
05-14-21 16:40 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 834Be safe
Actually got a giggle reading the LEO reports, although I guess blue balls are not all that funny. I guess there are newbies on the street not experienced enough to spot traps. But if LEO wants to catch serious mongers, you'd think they would be smart enough to put real "bait" on the streets- skinny drugged out wackos. Kind of like being in the middle of the lake fishing with the wrong bait.
-
05-14-21 12:05 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 484Lincoln Ave Cop Shop
A few years ago I went in to the Police Station that is on Lincoln just east of the freeway to help a friend. Standing behind the counter talking to all the cops was a really cute blond dressed like a SW. She had badge hanging from her neck. Yep. I think she was bait.
Originally Posted by Twisted45
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:56 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 748BSW is Callie
And she now has pink hair. It's all wigs per her and usual standard but IDK. Did CFS again with her yesterday. It's definitely hot out there. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 18:27 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 763Lincoln
Astonishingly there were 4 on Lincoln between 2 - 3 today. 2 on 12th, one on 11th and Nikki walking the length of Lin. I ended up with Nikki. Sexy purple top and black leggings. I love her body but her face usually looks like she gets slapped around. There were a few on greenfield. Diana and the AA hottie with sort of purple tinted hair. She is well know but I can't remember her name.
.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 08:36 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 435Uncle LEO
I was out driving this morning and had to cut down Madison (2 blocks north of Greenfield) and saw the black SUVs and a wagon parked near 9th. Be safe and be smart.
-
05-12-21 15:11 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 380Be careful
1:30 pm. New girl faces on at least 4 corners from 7th to 15th. Black suvs totally out of place on side streets. Taint happening.
Originally Posted by TjHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:42 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 66Smart
Yeah did the same wasn't worth sticking around. I ended up doing one more loop on g and back streets and counted 4 marked suv's a bike cop and one marked car in a matter of a few blocks of g.
Might have to hit AMPs for awhile til it cools down.
Originally Posted by VincenteDward
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:37 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 66Sounds familiar
That Latina sounds like the one they used for bait on Monday she was sitting on 14th and 15th and g while marked suv were few blocks away with patty wagon.
Originally Posted by TjHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:34 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 66Not that I could tell
Didn't see anyone get arrested or pulled but the LSW in question was to good to be true. The marked suv and patty wagon left g at around 1045 not sure what was going on especially for a Monday morning.
Originally Posted by TonguePunch
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






