Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 808 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7792

    Land of Lincoln

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Astonishingly there were 4 on Lincoln between 2 - 3 today. 2 on 12th, one on 11th and Nikki walking the length of Lin. I ended up with Nikki. Sexy purple top and black leggings. I love her body but her face usually looks like she gets slapped around. There were a few on greenfield. Diana and the AA hottie with sort of purple tinted hair. She is well know but I can't remember her name.

    .
    I wrote about the little spinner I picked up on Lincoln with a face that would make the Wicked Witch of the West jealous. Now I saw another with frizzy blonde hair and a face as rough as a freshly shelled corn cob. OUCH! So when you're too ugly to walk Greenfield, you go to Lincoln? Anyway, with all the stings going on, you may have to settle for Yoogly. I don't think any of the female police officers look that bad.

    Coochie (my eyesights bad, but it aint that bad) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  2. #7791

    Feeling that sense its not right

    Fellow mongers, about a week ago I was heading West on G around 23rd I noticed a LSW walking east, so I circled around and came down the next block east and made eye contact. Crossed over G 1/4 way up the block. She made the turn toward me, but noticed she put her hand by her left ear. She somewhat approached the back of my car then turned towards an alley. I was just going to pull away, then she hand gestures me like come to ally. I had window down and heard her ask me what I wanted, I heeded good advise never discuss through window. Gave her a wave and went on my way! She may have thought I was LEO also but.

    Trust your instincts my friends. Then hear about this sting going down! Damn glad I left.

    As the Sargent would always say on Hill Street Blues. Hey! Let's be careful out there.

  3. #7790

    Be safe

    Actually got a giggle reading the LEO reports, although I guess blue balls are not all that funny. I guess there are newbies on the street not experienced enough to spot traps. But if LEO wants to catch serious mongers, you'd think they would be smart enough to put real "bait" on the streets- skinny drugged out wackos. Kind of like being in the middle of the lake fishing with the wrong bait.

  4. #7789

    Lincoln Ave Cop Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    That Latina sounds like the one they used for bait on Monday she was sitting on 14th and 15th and g while marked suv were few blocks away with patty wagon.
    A few years ago I went in to the Police Station that is on Lincoln just east of the freeway to help a friend. Standing behind the counter talking to all the cops was a really cute blond dressed like a SW. She had badge hanging from her neck. Yep. I think she was bait.

  5. #7788

    BSW is Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Astonishingly there were 4 on Lincoln between 2 - 3 today. 2 on 12th, one on 11th and Nikki walking the length of Lin. I ended up with Nikki. Sexy purple top and black leggings. I love her body but her face usually looks like she gets slapped around. There were a few on greenfield. Diana and the AA hottie with sort of purple tinted hair. She is well know but I can't remember her name.

    .
    And she now has pink hair. It's all wigs per her and usual standard but IDK. Did CFS again with her yesterday. It's definitely hot out there. Be safe.

  6. #7787

    Lincoln

    Astonishingly there were 4 on Lincoln between 2 - 3 today. 2 on 12th, one on 11th and Nikki walking the length of Lin. I ended up with Nikki. Sexy purple top and black leggings. I love her body but her face usually looks like she gets slapped around. There were a few on greenfield. Diana and the AA hottie with sort of purple tinted hair. She is well know but I can't remember her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Drove national, greenfield, Lincoln and layton around 10 ish last night. Desolate, not a single soul. What time do why'all have the most success?
    .

  7. #7786

    Uncle LEO

    I was out driving this morning and had to cut down Madison (2 blocks north of Greenfield) and saw the black SUVs and a wagon parked near 9th. Be safe and be smart.

  8. #7785

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by TjHarvey  [View Original Post]
    7:30 am, full scale cops tv type set up on 7th and G. 2 girls together on south east corner of 8th and G, as obvious as they could be. One light skinned black, one Latino, both short, young and thick (in an Angel from and way but taller). Both with curly shoulder length dark hair wearing distressed blue jeans torn at knees. Looked like they could be twins. High quality bait. One block east mpd suvs in both side alleys and one guy pulled over by cruiser and suv. He was in squad and the boys were tearing his his car apart.

    These females were so tempting that I almost set myself own self up just to get next to them.

    Avoid at all costs, they appear to be stopping any one looping the immediate area and of course the cars are coordinating with each other by radio.
    1:30 pm. New girl faces on at least 4 corners from 7th to 15th. Black suvs totally out of place on side streets. Taint happening.

  9. #7784

    Smart

    Yeah did the same wasn't worth sticking around. I ended up doing one more loop on g and back streets and counted 4 marked suv's a bike cop and one marked car in a matter of a few blocks of g.

    Might have to hit AMPs for awhile til it cools down.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Not certain about a sting, but something definitely felt off yesterday around noon. I can corroborate your experience, saw a unfamiliar beautiful LSW headed north on G, cruised two blocks and doubled back on side streets. Saw two marked SUVs just chilling on side streets. The LSW was way too put together and haven't seen that many squads in a 1/4 mile radius in a while. I got out of there and headed out west to Health for a solid massage instead. Careful fellas.

  10. #7783

    Sounds familiar

    That Latina sounds like the one they used for bait on Monday she was sitting on 14th and 15th and g while marked suv were few blocks away with patty wagon.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjHarvey  [View Original Post]
    7:30 am, full scale cops tv type set up on 7th and G. 2 girls together on south east corner of 8th and G, as obvious as they could be. One light skinned black, one Latino, both short, young and thick (in an Angel from and way but taller). Both with curly shoulder length dark hair wearing distressed blue jeans torn at knees. Looked like they could be twins. High quality bait. One block east mpd suvs in both side alleys and one guy pulled over by cruiser and suv. He was in squad and the boys were tearing his his car apart.

    These females were so tempting that I almost set myself own self up just to get next to them.

    Avoid at all costs, they appear to be stopping any one looping the immediate area and of course the cars are coordinating with each other by radio.

  11. #7782

    Not that I could tell

    Didn't see anyone get arrested or pulled but the LSW in question was to good to be true. The marked suv and patty wagon left g at around 1045 not sure what was going on especially for a Monday morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Any further word on sting?

  12. #7781
    7:30 am, full scale cops tv type set up on 7th and G. 2 girls together on south east corner of 8th and G, as obvious as they could be. One light skinned black, one Latino, both short, young and thick (in an Angel from and way but taller). Both with curly shoulder length dark hair wearing distressed blue jeans torn at knees. Looked like they could be twins. High quality bait. One block east mpd suvs in both side alleys and one guy pulled over by cruiser and suv. He was in squad and the boys were tearing his his car apart.

    These females were so tempting that I almost set myself own self up just to get next to them.

    Avoid at all costs, they appear to be stopping any one looping the immediate area and of course the cars are coordinating with each other by radio.

  13. #7780

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted45  [View Original Post]
    Just cruising mke on my day off noticed a marked suv and patty wagon on 7th and g and a lsw on 14th and g that looks to put together so be careful will keep scouting for a bit see what happens.

    This was at 9 46 am today.
    Not certain about a sting, but something definitely felt off yesterday around noon. I can corroborate your experience, saw a unfamiliar beautiful LSW headed north on G, cruised two blocks and doubled back on side streets. Saw two marked SUVs just chilling on side streets. The LSW was way too put together and haven't seen that many squads in a 1/4 mile radius in a while. I got out of there and headed out west to Health for a solid massage instead. Careful fellas.

  14. #7779

    Southside stake outs

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I saw that too. I didn't see anyone who looked like a decoy. They usually have someone who seems to not entirely fit in. A TGTBT.
    Saw it too. They pulled over a dude in the alley. Idk if the girl was there.

  15. #7778
    I was out last night between 5:30 and 8. Surprisingly there were about 8 girls out. None of which tripped my trigger. Terry C was lurking around 12th Gfld and looking too obvious. Diana was walking Layton heading north around Mitchell wearing short, short shorts and heels.

    Way to obvious in the light of day. I ended up going to my old, ugly go to in WA. I didn't want to go home empty handed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Drove national, greenfield, Lincoln and layton around 10 ish last night. Desolate, not a single soul. What time do why'all have the most success?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape