Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 552 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5483

    He was Air Force

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    The bilge that pours from your mouth never ceases to amaze me. Just what army made you a SGT. Name calling is a weapon of the weak. You have no logical defense of your positions so throw up flack.
    Georgie can't help himself. He is so engrained with the left that if they made a sudden turn without warning his neck might snap.

  2. #5482
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    The bilge that pours from your mouth never ceases to amaze me. Just what army made you a SGT. Name calling is a weapon of the weak. You have no logical defense of your positions so throw up flack.
    More verbal diarrhea from Comtech. We have fresh Depends for all you trumphy loons.

  3. #5481

    Georgie Georgie Georgie

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    The bilge that pours from your mouth never ceases to amaze me. Just what army made you a SGT. Name calling is a weapon of the weak. You have no logical defense of your positions so throw up flack.
    I write about him because he is the poster boy of vapid insanity for this thread. A lot of people agree with my "shit" here on this site but not so much for you Georgie, and that is precisely because common sense always overshadows the toxic poison that resides inside of you. ComTech knows it. Most posters here know it. Little Sgt. Georgie Soros is a leftist anarchist. His hatred for Trump and the rest of us who value common sense over trash talk is unlimited as opposed to his intellect which is on an extremely short leash. He wants this country to burn. His side won but still he is sooo angry like all of his good little leftist friends. Rage on, Georgie. ComTech has your number. He knows you are weak. We do too.

  4. #5480

    Soros, Soros, Soros

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    Hold tight to your delusions, Stooge. I've pissed all over most of the dumb political shit you post. You're just an angry loser, like all MAGAT's. And for someone who doesn't value my opinion you sure spend a lot of time talking about me. I feel so validated...lol
    The bilge that pours from your mouth never ceases to amaze me. Just what army made you a SGT. Name calling is a weapon of the weak. You have no logical defense of your positions so throw up flack.

  5. #5479

    Old stale news, RogerBoy

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For sure. It's so much better when you have a dumb fuck up there that suggests injecting bleach or taking anti-malaria meds.
    Wow. So original there, Roger. A taken-out-of-context off the cuff remark that Mensa candidates such as yourself just cannot let go of. You've had a whole year to come up with something better and this is the best that you can do? And you have the balls to call someone a dumb fuck with the below average IQ that you possess? It's so true: You can't point out someone's stupidity to them if they are too stupid to understand that they are stupid. Such is the case here. By the way, those anti-malaria meds were quite effective in treating the virus symptoms of many patients. Too bad you missed the info on that but that's what happens when CNN is too far up your ass for you to notice the realities around you. Night is correct. You are a dumb fuck troll who travels around the country spreading your stupidity everywhere you go. I checked out your posts too. Pathetic.

  6. #5478

    Little Georgie on your mind.....

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Little Georgie is always quick to judge since he knows everything and will not hesitate to tell you that. It is useless to argue with him. He is incapable of understanding that he is wrong 99% of time. This time is no exception. These attacks were not racist. You know that. We know that. Little Georgie must make them racist to fit his mindless liberal agenda. He is a toad. His brain is a vacuum of empty air. Know him for what he is and dismiss him.
    Hold tight to your delusions, Stooge. I've pissed all over most of the dumb political shit you post. You're just an angry loser, like all MAGAT's. And for someone who doesn't value my opinion you sure spend a lot of time talking about me. I feel so validated...lol

  7. #5477

    Why, it's Little Georgie again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Waarthog  [View Original Post]
    If he hated asians so much why did he frequent the places so much. Why didn't he see caucasians. Your being to quick to judge. It ain't always about race.
    Little Georgie is always quick to judge since he knows everything and will not hesitate to tell you that. It is useless to argue with him. He is incapable of understanding that he is wrong 99% of time. This time is no exception. These attacks were not racist. You know that. We know that. Little Georgie must make them racist to fit his mindless liberal agenda. He is a toad. His brain is a vacuum of empty air. Know him for what he is and dismiss him.

  8. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I find it Ironic that in this hobbying world, providers want to stay anonymous, but yet share a lot of information on social media:

    I was urged to retweet her photo and say, Let's do a mother daughter session or gangbang.

    I restrained myslef, incase twitter or she blacklists me.

    But I think her daughter might be Hot.

    Anyone else feel this way?

    https://www.daisyatlanta.com/

    https://twitter.com/DaisyAtlanta
    Good thing you showed restraint. I don't think there's a chance of that happening.

  9. #5475
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Great post. I'll add one more: Dipshits who use the subject line as a preface or lead-in to their posts instead of using it for what it's intended to be, a subject!
    Addendum: To TheRonChapman, I wasn't picking on you when I mentioned the subject line issue. I was making a general statement for all. Sorry for any confusion.

  10. #5474

    Finding it Ironic

    I find it Ironic that in this hobbying world, providers want to stay anonymous, but yet share a lot of information on social media:

    I was urged to retweet her photo and say, Let's do a mother daughter session or gangbang.

    I restrained myslef, incase twitter or she blacklists me.

    But I think her daughter might be Hot.

    Anyone else feel this way?

    https://www.daisyatlanta.com/

    https://twitter.com/DaisyAtlanta
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daisy Atlanta twitter.JPG‎  

  11. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Did you hear at a recent press conference when asked a question he responds with something like, "I don't think I am supposed to answer that. " As if someone tells him what questions he is and is not allowed to answer.
    For sure. It's so much better when you have a dumb fuck up there that suggests injecting bleach or taking anti-malaria meds.

  12. #5472
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Night's subtle sense of humor obviously overwhelmed your little liberal brain. Don't play with the big boys, Roger. You'll just end up being embarrassed and we would all really hate to see that.
    RogerOver, aka "runny bowel movement," seems to be suffering from bowel incontinence issues, coupled with deep anger and depression ever since his 30-year career as "lead" mop boy at Chuck E Cheese was upended when management fired him and replaced him with a retarded kid.

    Has anyone noticed his posting history? He hops from city to city as a board troller, pissing people off wherever he posts. He's like an Oldti with frequent flier miles.

  13. #5471
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Subject Line

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    To do research and find legit providers who provide the specific things that I want. The reviews are the way to this outcome. I can not for the life of me understand why people can not do it correctly. Some talk about the providers by their name (this is good) but do not provide a link (this is stupid) They act like we all hang out at the same bar. I mean WTF? Just because you know every girl in town and are in the club, realize that a lot of us travel and we go onto that cities board to find out who we should call. Your inside knowledge of all the girls doesn't do anyone any good. Fucking provide a link. Then there are those that do not give any information at all. "I had a great dream" doesn't tell anyone anything. Maybe you are a gross lonely POS. A great dream to you might be that you didn't get kicked out of the room. To me some things are important to know. Things like, how accurate are the pictures, attitude, bare BJ or covered (deal breaker for me). What did you pay, how long were you there, did you get what you expected and would you go again. Then there are those that for some reason think they are writing an article for Penthouse forum. I have a full time + career, I have shit to do. I have no desire to read your fucking lame attempt at creative writing. So here is the model you should follow.
    Great post. I'll add one more: Dipshits who use the subject line as a preface or lead-in to their posts instead of using it for what it's intended to be, a subject!

  14. #5470

    I try to use this sight as it's presented.

    To do research and find legit providers who provide the specific things that I want. The reviews are the way to this outcome. I can not for the life of me understand why people can not do it correctly. Some talk about the providers by their name (this is good) but do not provide a link (this is stupid) They act like we all hang out at the same bar. I mean WTF? Just because you know every girl in town and are in the club, realize that a lot of us travel and we go onto that cities board to find out who we should call. Your inside knowledge of all the girls doesn't do anyone any good. Fucking provide a link. Then there are those that do not give any information at all. "I had a great dream" doesn't tell anyone anything. Maybe you are a gross lonely POS. A great dream to you might be that you didn't get kicked out of the room. To me some things are important to know. Things like, how accurate are the pictures, attitude, bare BJ or covered (deal breaker for me). What did you pay, how long were you there, did you get what you expected and would you go again. Then there are those that for some reason think they are writing an article for Penthouse forum. I have a full time + career, I have shit to do. I have no desire to read your fucking lame attempt at creative writing. So here is the model you should follow.

    Who: Name the provider goes but and a MF'and link.

    Accuracy of pics: Is it her pictures? Are they touched up? Old? Not her but representative? Catfish?

    LINK.

    How long: QV, 1/2 HR, HR, Extended.

    LINK.

    How much: What did you pay?

    LINK.

    Details of the visit. What did you do, how did she perform, how did she act, up-sale?

    LiNK.

    What you don't know.

    LINK.

    Would you visit again.

    LINK.

    This isn't a fucking college football board, there is no bragging rights. We should be making it safer and easier to connect with providers that are worth seeing, perform the services that we are looking for and half or more of the reviews are simply worthless.

    Get your shit together.

  15. #5469
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    I'm just having a little fun with you. I hope Biden far exceeds my expectations. But I'm heading back to the other threads now.
    Actually, I'm quite relaxed. I just enjoy "triggering" trump cultists.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape