Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 1389 1889 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19916

    She sees regulars only now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with Leighbby over the last week or so?
    I met her this week. She got her finger injured and sees regulars only because of that.

  2. #19915
    Thanks. I texted her a couple of days ago and never got a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyU  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this week. She has not been as responsive in the past. She mentioned her finger has been a pain to deal with. Limits some of her activities but she's as sweet as ever and still a wonderful visit if you can get a hold of her to setup a visit.

  3. #19914
    Thanks. I know the pics are fake, but wondering if anyone has seen her and if it's the same Madison Reese from before.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Girl in the pics is a Canadian Instagram model with over 2 million followers. Valerie Cossette. Looksike she has an * page as well, if you're really interested in giving her money.

  4. #19913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by DraWingdedd81  [View Original Post]
    Just following up on this one. Thanks guys.
    Girl in the pics is a Canadian Instagram model with over 2 million followers. Valerie Cossette. Looksike she has an * page as well, if you're really interested in giving her money.

  5. #19912

    Maria Monroe

    Saw Maria Monroe yesterday and what fun!! She is warm and funny and gorgeous! And talented!! Hope to see her again before she retires! Thank Steve with EE for making things so easy!

  6. #19911

    Ceaziaann Ceazia Sparkle Jada

    She's back with a new name. Now why would she keep changing her name? Hmmmmmm.

    Search the names listed above for various reports.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/906527960049
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTYwMjA2Yzc3MGZmYTZhNTBmZmZmMTU5NDk0OGRkYWFlZmM1YmM.jpg‎  

  7. #19910

    Contact

    I saw her earlier this week. She has not been as responsive in the past. She mentioned her finger has been a pain to deal with. Limits some of her activities but she's as sweet as ever and still a wonderful visit if you can get a hold of her to setup a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with Leighbby over the last week or so?

  8. #19909

    Leighbby?

    Has anyone been in contact with Leighbby over the last week or so?

  9. #19908
    Just following up on this one. Thanks guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by DraWingdedd81  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, new to the forum! Do any of you have info on Madison Reese? I found a couple of reviews, but it was linked to an older tryst account, not the current one. Any help would be appreciated!

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetcheeks420

    Bonus: if anyone has info on either of these ladies that would be greatly appreciated as well:

    Green eyed - https://tryst.link/escort/green-eyed-beauty.

    Eva Lamouroux - https://tryst.link/escort/evalamouroux.

  10. #19907

    Jane

    Jane changed her name to Casper today. Even the ones who sound like they know what's going on can't run a schedule or stick with a commitment for 30 minutes. If it wasn't one, why bother? Just goes to show you, you are not a professional just because you get paid, in any industry but especially this one. Had to go to one of my Avis girls. https://callescort.org/513-268-8900.

    Smooth sailing.

  11. #19906

    Taylore Nikole

    She's still active on Twitter selling pics and videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    There was a recent post in one of the threads that she got hitched and quit the biz.

  12. #19905

    Jenna

    I txtd with her a week or so ago and got the usual nonsense of replies 12 hours later around midnight or 2 am.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Jenna recently? https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...p/889224888689.

    I have texted a few times and am not getting a response. I am wondering if it's because I don't have a local number. Any help appreciated, this girl is definitely my type.

    Thanks,

    LA.

  13. #19904
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen Jenna recently? https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...p/889224888689.

    I have texted a few times and am not getting a response. I am wondering if it's because I don't have a local number. Any help appreciated, this girl is definitely my type.

    Thanks,

    LA.
    There was a review of her a while back of being OK in general but that she was kinda rail thin. About 2 to 3 weeks ago. Just search back and you will find it.

  14. #19903

    Jenna

    Was wondering if anyone has seen Jenna recently? https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...p/889224888689.

    I have texted a few times and am not getting a response. I am wondering if it's because I don't have a local number. Any help appreciated, this girl is definitely my type.

    Thanks,

    LA.

  15. #19902

    Taylor Nikole

    There was a recent post in one of the threads that she got hitched and quit the biz.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Taylor Nikole, she went under the radar 6-8 weeks ago. Has anyone seen her lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape