Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 7066
-
05-18-21 23:26 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 208I wouldn't trust it. The other pics don't seem to match, or they actually reflect her weight and body type, 3 scpecially when the one that is the main photo in her ad looks out of date compared to the other pics. Just sayin, take it with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by BillyBatson
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-21 11:57 #3450Banned Member

Posts: 29Loami Carlsbad
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2967471
I would appreciate any info on her.
-
05-18-21 01:07 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 26No not really, but less likely. Always Google search phone numbers and images, cross reference, etc. Never send a deposit even if they are real. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by Bkoml
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 18:28 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 123Anyone know about this lady?
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...iego/62270055/
I'm thinking of meeting her but I would love to get some feedback about her first.
-
05-15-21 16:26 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 44Shelby 411?
San Diego Gents.
Do any of you guys have notes on Shelby on Eros?
https://www.eros.com/california/san_...es/3336299.htm
I did try a search and nothing came up.
Thanks!
-
05-14-21 12:15 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 291LOL totally agree. I'm serious I wouldn't hit that if she paid me 500. It just wouldn't physically be possible. Barf.
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 11:56 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 551For real. I could have predicted that whole review just from the ad.
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 03:54 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 123Bizarre. Guess I got lucky, mid-April I banged her for 200. We need her to make-up with Nikki so she will "lower her standards" again LOL. One week later she said she would bb me for 400, but I didn't bite, then a week or so later she said no bb ever and minimum was 350 (the latter being her new post-Nikki I-know-my-worth-now rate. Her words). I wouldn't pay that much for her, but if she can find guys to pay that, more power to her.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 20:57 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 59God damn, different strokes for different folks. That's like last call at the bar 2 am horny and drunk AF and nothing to loose. Never mind the toothy BJ my Dick would have turned inside out before it went inside that 🤮.
Originally Posted by Yunghung12
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 20:55 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 41Just texted her. She quoted me 500 for 90 minutes and 650 for 2 hrs.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 19:41 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 208A big, somewhat flabby one with the same last name. Nikki Monroe. They tried to double, but you see how that worked out.
Originally Posted by KevinRichards
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 18:24 #3440Senior Member

Posts: 208I was quoted 700 for 90 minutes. I passed. Seems that the rates have come down. Still, ladies with GPS don't interest me.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 12:29 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 39Which Nikki?
Which Nikki did Mickey used to roll with?
Originally Posted by TitanTool
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 12:29 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 368Same here!
Exact same message I got. Was hoping her rates would be close to before or maybe she'd grandfather me in LOL Too bad!
Originally Posted by MaxKat
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 12:13 #3437Senior Member

Posts: 99I got a canned email back, what a crack up. How dare I want to fuck her brains out for an hour instead of this nonsense. Pass!
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
Hello There!
Not sure if you are an old friend or soon to be new. Either way I am grateful, after seeing my profile, you still saw fit to send me a message. In return you get my Canned Response! Yay!
Since the last time I was here I learned some things and studied to become an Intuitive GFE Sensualist. It is an Art I am very passionate about. I offer myself to people who have come to this hobby to find natural and physical fulfillment. Those looking to pay money in exchange for permission to disrespect a woman for an hour or two please move on. Obviously, I don't judge anyone. It just isn't what I offer.
An Intuitive Sensualist is someone who gives herself over to the complete adoration and Worship of your Cock. From the moment you arrive I will lovingly, yet firmly, stroke, massage, lick, suck, caress, deep throat, etc. , with one goal: Coaxing your throbbing Cock to achieve repeated orgasms until you are completely drained. The longer your Cock remains in my possession, the more in tune I become with your specific Cock. CIM preferred as my mouth will control and lengthen each orgasm, stretching them out and draining the maximum amount of cum from each eruption. As my tongue and other mouth muscles expand and contract along your shaft you will experience a sensation known literally as "milking your Cock. " This session requires 90 minutes minimum and includes a minimum 2 pop MSOG guarantee. The extra time I spend getting to know your Cock enables me to transcend a traditional BBBJ, giving you a tailor made service specific your Cock. This is the essence of Cock Worship.
Dfk lfk fbsm mutual touching BBBJ cim deep throat.
450/90 min.
550/2 hrs.
This is more than GFE. I will Worship your Cock from the moment you arrive. See you soon.
Love,
Mickey.










Reply With Quote





