Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 472 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 7066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3436
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she had a falling out with her partner in crime (Nikki) and has higher standards now LOL.
    And based off this, sounds like she's still on the smack (injecting or smoking).

  2. #3435
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferSK  [View Original Post]
    Is she that good for you guys to keep trying?
    Nope. She keeps on responding back to emails I've sent over a month ago.

    She was worth it for me back then. But the flakiness got too much.

    Example; I set something up for a Thursday night, and she responds and confirms on the Friday after the date. Happened several times.

  3. #3434
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunghung12  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/62189359/

    This woman was one of the worst escorting experiences I have ever had. She was late to her own incall. Showed up with 2 litres of apple soda saying she had to go to the store. Forgot her phone in her friends car because she doesn't own one. Comes back panting and out of breathe. I ask her to go take a shower. She does. Begin smoking and aimlessly walking around. She then begins to deal drugs to people calling her. I'm talking Hard drugs. She blows up on a woman talking to her. She has weapons and sex toys all over her apartment. When its finally time to get down to it its 40 minutes in. She refuses to do anything we discussed over the phone. She gives me a toothy blowjob that I didn't want or ask for. Borderline assault. She then only wants to do doggy. And gets mad-when I don't finish when she wants. Especially after she wasted so much of my time. Pass on this one.
    I'm sorry bro but I can look at this woman's ad and tell she wouldn't be a good time. I mean I know there's different strokes for different folks but if this lady called me and offered to pay me for sex I'd be like, Hell No! Next time go with a reputable reviewed provider. Moe.

  4. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    As flakey as they get and we idiots keep trying LOL. I didn't even get a reply to my PM.
    Is she that good for you guys to keep trying?

  5. #3432

    LOL Yep that's her alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    She's just as hard to get a hold of, and seems like she'll make you wait.

    Since Aug, I've been trying to set something up, but she never gets back. She claims she was locked up, but her ad on EDUSA were pretty constant on there, and threw some red flags (esp if she was in jail, and her ads were consistant).

    If anyone can confirm, let me know! (She was a favorite off mine).
    As flakey as they get and we idiots keep trying LOL. I didn't even get a reply to my PM.

  6. #3431
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/62189359/

    This woman was one of the worst escorting experiences I have ever had. She was late to her own incall. Showed up with 2 litres of apple soda saying she had to go to the store. Forgot her phone in her friends car because she doesn't own one. Comes back panting and out of breathe. I ask her to go take a shower. She does. Begin smoking and aimlessly walking around. She then begins to deal drugs to people calling her. I'm talking Hard drugs. She blows up on a woman talking to her. She has weapons and sex toys all over her apartment. When its finally time to get down to it its 40 minutes in. She refuses to do anything we discussed over the phone. She gives me a toothy blowjob that I didn't want or ask for. Borderline assault. She then only wants to do doggy. And gets mad-when I don't finish when she wants. Especially after she wasted so much of my time. Pass on this one.

  7. #3430
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    She is back on Humaniplex, new name. Sort of.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MickeyMonreaux, just released today. Slight name change, same girl from the pictures.
    She's just as hard to get a hold of, and seems like she'll make you wait.

    Since Aug, I've been trying to set something up, but she never gets back. She claims she was locked up, but her ad on EDUSA were pretty constant on there, and threw some red flags (esp if she was in jail, and her ads were consistant).

    If anyone can confirm, let me know! (She was a favorite off mine).
    Last edited by Dwykz619; 05-12-21 at 14:32. Reason: spelling

  8. #3429

    Mickey Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    OMG it has been years since I saw her once. Talk about a flakey hot mess. At least her pics look a bit more recent. I PM'd on HX, let's see if she has outrageous rates now.
    I saw her about 3 weeks ago when she first came back. Cute skinny spinner, but yeah she is pretty flaky and hard to schedule with and even erratic with her rates. One day she will play for 200, the next day she might demand double that. Last I texted her she was in an expensive and less-permissive mode, so I passed on the repeat. Apparently she had a falling out with her partner in crime (Nikki) and has higher standards now LOL.

  9. #3428
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    This is from the mail she sent me.
    Damn she told me 300 for hhr.

  10. #3427

    Adultsearchfinder

    Hey noob to the hobby here, and I'm wondering to what degree we can trust a "verified" user on adultsearchfinder. Basically does a verified sticker guarantee that the people in the pics are the same as those providing the services?

  11. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxKat  [View Original Post]
    OMG it has been years since I saw her once. Talk about a flakey hot mess. At least her pics look a bit more recent. I PM'd on HX, let's see if she has outrageous rates now.
    This is from the mail she sent me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  12. #3425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Flake, that is a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her too. Wanted to like her as I like the older ladies. She is a flake, does not perform well, talks too much about nonsense, was difficult to get turned on. I left. A total waste. You can definitely do better on rubratings.
    Aw that's a shame, the flake thing must be universal. We have them here in Florida too. One left me standing on her Front porch AFTER she called me to come visit!

  13. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    She is back on Humaniplex, new name. Sort of.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MickeyMonreaux, just released today. Slight name change, same girl from the pictures.
    She put an ad out on KittyAds to which I responded. All seemed to be going well, then when I asked about donation, she said 90 minute minimum session, 2-hour preferred for new client. Wanted 700 for 90 minutes. I replied, thank-you, have a good day.

  14. #3423

    Wow blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    She is back on Humaniplex, new name. Sort of.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MickeyMonreaux, just released today. Slight name change, same girl from the pictures.
    OMG it has been years since I saw her once. Talk about a flakey hot mess. At least her pics look a bit more recent. I PM'd on HX, let's see if she has outrageous rates now.

  15. #3422

    Mickey Monroe is back

    She is back on Humaniplex, new name. Sort of.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MickeyMonreaux, just released today. Slight name change, same girl from the pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape