Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 552 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 8278
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2383

    Sirock

    Club Sinrock VIP worth it?

  2. #2382

    Pandoras

    Stopped by for the first time in a loong time. Only a small number of customers. Martina, Destiny (a bigger white girl with dark hair and tats whose name I don't remember (started with a B? Monse (of course) and Ava (who I wonder is the same one who got a lot of attention in the past). Ava was the only one I wanted to hang out with, so went back for a few dances. Good, but pretty tame. Only offered one extra option but the ask wasn't for me. She looked good, though, so may give it another shot another time.

  3. #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerSong  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like? I might have to go visit.
    Mexican Miof. Fake tits.

    Daytime at Pandoras.

  4. #2380

    Monse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She has been everyone else's.

    I miss Nova.
    What does she look like? I might have to go visit.

  5. #2379

    Like McD's

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    She has been everyone else's.

    I miss Nova.
    Millions and millions served.

  6. #2378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggwp996  [View Original Post]
    Visited Pandora on Sunday afternoon. 5 guys and only 2 girls. Finally met the famous Monse. Not my cup of tea.
    She has been everyone else's.

    I miss Nova.

  7. #2377

    Pandora Sunday afternoon

    Visited Pandora on Sunday afternoon. 5 guys and only 2 girls. Finally met the famous Monse. Not my cup of tea.

  8. #2376

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodnclr  [View Original Post]
    Went by Pandora's yesterday, tons of girls. But was looking for London who worker there before pandemic. Tall, skinny, black hair fake boobs, think she said from Alaska.
    She was going to school or something too. Thought she was planning to stop dancing after she finished her degree. But others have said the same thing.

  9. #2375

    Saturday lineup

    I miss the days of lineup menu at Pandora's. What was going on Saturday? Lots of options?

  10. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappee  [View Original Post]
    Where is she working at?
    Pandora day shift.

  11. #2373

    Is London still working at Pandora's?

    Went by Pandora's yesterday, tons of girls. But was looking for London who worker there before pandemic. Tall, skinny, black hair fake boobs, think she said from Alaska.

  12. #2372

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.
    Where and when?

  13. #2371
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.
    Does she offers FS?

  14. #2370
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.
    I was there last night (Saturday) and it was fine until the manager (I asume) started doing rounds to the back. After that the fun was over.

  15. #2369

    Kitten cabaret?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.
    Where is she working at?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape