Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 553 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2391

    Pandora Sunday afternoon

    Visited Pandora on Sunday afternoon. 5 guys and only 2 girls. Finally met the famous Monse. Not my cup of tea.

  2. #2390

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodnclr  [View Original Post]
    Went by Pandora's yesterday, tons of girls. But was looking for London who worker there before pandemic. Tall, skinny, black hair fake boobs, think she said from Alaska.
    She was going to school or something too. Thought she was planning to stop dancing after she finished her degree. But others have said the same thing.

  3. #2389

    Saturday lineup

    I miss the days of lineup menu at Pandora's. What was going on Saturday? Lots of options?

  4. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sappee  [View Original Post]
    Where is she working at?
    Pandora day shift.

  5. #2387

    Is London still working at Pandora's?

    Went by Pandora's yesterday, tons of girls. But was looking for London who worker there before pandemic. Tall, skinny, black hair fake boobs, think she said from Alaska.

  6. #2386

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.
    Where and when?

  7. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.
    Does she offers FS?

  8. #2384
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.
    I was there last night (Saturday) and it was fine until the manager (I asume) started doing rounds to the back. After that the fun was over.

  9. #2383

    Kitten cabaret?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.
    Where is she working at?

  10. #2382

    Anya

    I had a good time with Anya.

    Good value.

  11. #2381

    Info

    I have finally met Monse last Tuesday, not bad, now I want to meet "Lola", does anyone know what days and where she works and is she Latina or what she looks like?

    Any info will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks.

  12. #2380

    My Night at Pandor's

    After reading some of the negative reports about Pandora's I had to check it out for myself. This used to be my favorite club so I was hoping that the situation was not as bad as portrayed.

    Well, I would like to report that my experience was just as bad as the reports, if not worse!

    Was there last Saturday night and arrived about 8 to a mostly empty club except for about 5 dancers. After a bit some more guys and more dancers started to arrive helping to liven it up a little.

    My first dance was the most pathetic attempt at a lap dance I have ever had. After the un-inspired dance, I was offered FS in private for 1 k. Wow, way get me bored and not stiff then go into for kill. I'll bet that works every time!

    It only went down hill from there. The next girl offered me 1 dance for 30,3 for 50 or 5 for 100. Now I am not best at math but it seems that if I do 3 for 50 then do another 3 for 50 again, that would 6 for 100. Stripper math. Hmmm.

    I don't like to mention names, partially because I am terrible at remembering them and it's entirely possible that I just caught someone or in this case the entire club on a bad night.

    I have been around the block a few times and I know what these girls are there for but come on, they have got to give me at least I little hint of the illusion that they are enjoying what they're doing and not one single dancer did.

    Good luck if you give it a try.

  13. #2379
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    But wendy does not give extras do any of the vu girls in lake city give extras?
    Idk if she does in the club but Kenzie is on STG pretty often. I've seen her a couple times, all covered but good pricing.

    Fun fact: I went to school with her back in the day LOL.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/995964072847

  14. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't Sativa at kittens before? White girl, nice bootie. If the same girl, she is hot but very low mileage.
    Yeah low mileage. 40 per dance. So I paid attention to the rest. Especially Visa and Lizi or and Venus.

  15. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheTime  [View Original Post]
    Want to be fair. Sky and Dakota are VERY good looking, and give decent regular lap dance; just nothing really beyond. But yeah, Spyder will be missed.
    I think she got married. And moved to eastern part of the state.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape