rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 1245 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13867

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. She told me she had to switch phones, and all her texts went into one long string. Because of that, she doesn't know if a text is coming from a regular, who she'll see, or someone new, who she won't see. She's not available weekends. Try including some something to identify yourself as a past client.

  2. #13866
    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.
    I was able to reach her a few weeks ago, she said she is not available weekends, usually starts around 10 am during the week.

  3. #13865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Destiny

    Has anyone been able to hook up with Destiny?

    I have been a regular for years, and haven't been able to contact her in about a month. In the past, she would always at least tell me she was unavailable.

  4. #13864

    The Other Mandy

    Looks like the big tit brunette Mandy is back. I remember seeing her years ago. Although I can't remember the details, I so recall her being a fun time and wishing I repeated. Anyone visit recently our have a better memory than me?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...h/775537679386

  5. #13863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazmat  [View Original Post]
    Not my thing but I believe so.
    Do you have a link for her?

  6. #13862
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed in the past, from what I can recall it was pretty bad.
    I can't find the review you mentioned. I'll take your word on it and avoid.

  7. #13861

    Cassidy in Mystic

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak Greek?
    Not my thing but I believe so.

  8. #13860

    Stay Away

    I just vomited in my mouth. Gross.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Like the title said, stay away from seeing this girl. There was a review on her that says her place was dirty and I figured as long I fuck in the bed that I wouldn't care about stepping on her clothes. Well, I was wrong. I got there and she took me to her room which is still under construction. Idk she was high or just seeing a dude and they must of bust inside her because she took her panties off and all I see was toilet paper inside her pussy. And she smell bad. So I told her I forgot my money and left. She's disgusting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908

  9. #13859

    Cape Verdean from new Bedford

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...i/974214414889

    Anyone see her? Ad seems legit but maybe too attractive. Help me out.

  10. #13858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if those two work together but I forgot to mention this girl took me to a room with a dirty ass blanket on the floor and the ceiling was damaged from a fire. It was real fucked up. I'm done with this hobby for real.
    That's the same room she took me. She has a black escorts in the other room. I wasn't comfortable at all.

  11. #13857

    I saw

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bruh. I just post the same shit to. That ***** is nasty.
    I don't know if those two work together but I forgot to mention this girl took me to a room with a dirty ass blanket on the floor and the ceiling was damaged from a fire. It was real fucked up. I'm done with this hobby for real.

  12. #13856
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Like the title said, stay away from seeing this girl. There was a review on her that says her place was dirty and I figured as long I fuck in the bed that I wouldn't care about stepping on her clothes. Well, I was wrong. I got there and she took me to her room which is still under construction. Idk she was high or just seeing a dude and they must of bust inside her because she took her panties off and all I see was toilet paper inside her pussy. And she smell bad. So I told her I forgot my money and left. She's disgusting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/679288300908
    So long to that girl's career, I almost puked reading that.

  13. #13855
    She's been reviewed in the past, from what I can recall it was pretty bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her yet? Looks interesting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/183290260108

  14. #13854

    Info on redhead

    Has anyone met her yet? Looks interesting.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...m/183290260108

  15. #13853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I called this one up and she responded quickly and gave me the address. I get to a decent house by PC and I let her know I was there. I pull up and there are 2 dudes outside. My spidey senses told me to leave but the little head was doing the thinking. The guys leave and she texts me to come in. Initially she was ok looking until she opened her mouth. She starts to get undressed and one of the worst smells starts coming from her crotch. I look closely and it as appeared she had a whitish yellow discharge. Mind you I'm maybe 2 feet from her. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I gave half the donation and got the hell out. Please, please, please do not go see this unkept animal. She has gifts.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/925674581280
    Bruh. I just post the same shit to. That ***** is nasty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape