Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 10949
-
05-13-21 22:47 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 338Modeling Agency and Chicago Cover Girls have been the most reliable agencies in the Chicago area the past dozen years, period. Sandra and Bob are both the best at what they do. Book with confidence!
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 10:56 #4243Senior Member

Posts: 433Estelle usually only weekends. Can't go too wrong with MA. Reliable, fair, good girls. Chloe Chi is a legend, but she's not my type. She's been around a long time with a long list of reviews so it's a sure thing. Katherina has mixed reviews but her BBBJ skills are awesome and the new boobs are good if you like man mades. Waiting to try the new Scarlett. MA does at times understate age, and some photos are either outdated or fakes like with the recent Yevgenia, but they are usually pretty close to reality if they are not real. It's a good agency and trusted.
Originally Posted by Ppete8231
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 10:52 #4242Senior Member

Posts: 433What's the channel? Never heard of it. Interesting if it's the old EEC since they disappeared. Share or DM.
Originally Posted by HalfChi
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-21 03:07 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 75Ma
That sounds like a great meeting. I have somehow never booked with MA. Don't see Estelle available anytime soon- who else you or others would recommend from their roster. I think Chloe Chi has had some great reviews.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 14:13 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 213Kesey
Long time since I've been to Chicago but going next week. The city channel thread on telegram has a new girl and she looks pretty hot. I think that city channel was EEC / Angellis but not sure anymore. It says to DM them for more info but that thread has no way of messaging for me. Anyone know how to contact them? If I see Kesey next week I'll be sure to write a review.
Thanks.
-
05-11-21 19:47 #4239Senior Member

Posts: 395Bored
Then you would be bored of fucking the same chick just like all of us on here.
Originally Posted by LastComer
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-21 18:38 #4238Senior Member

Posts: 48Agreed
She is absolutely stunning, Why some rich guy hasn't made her his personal sugarbaby is beyond me. I'd buy her a house, new corvette and anything she desired just to have that all to myself.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 14:46 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 180I've seen both, at different times, and each of them is hot looking and a super performer. If I had to chose between them, I'd take Charlize because she's more my type in what counts the most. Annabelle looks mid 20's and in fantastic shape. You can't go wrong with either of them.
-
05-10-21 12:26 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 96Charlize
I've seen Annabelle and Charlize often. I know that Charlize is 25 and looks her age. Annabelle just turned 30 but looks 25.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 01:06 #4235Banned Member

Posts: 43Great response!
What a great response! Really appreciate it.
How old would you say they were two years ago? Booked with Gina from Michelle's recently. Website said she was 25 but she was closer to 40.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 23:41 #4234Senior Member

Posts: 94I did but for 700
This was 2 years ago before Charlize moved. Charlize is tall and busty while Annabelle is very petite, so they are polar opposites as far as size goes. They do not have too much chemistry with each other as far as interacting goes, you have some providers that really get into it with the other girl. These 2 on the other-hand are more passive with each other but more focus on you.
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
DATY is on the menu for both, as well as BBBJ, with cover on for everything else. Annabelle is fantastic at CG and super tight while Charlize is better in missionary, but overall she gives a much better BJ. Annabelle has a thing about people not touching her head, only thing that kinda killed it for me cause she was very abrupt mid-session in stating that, but all around I had a great time. 2 pops, not clock-watchers, both are bubbly and fun. Personally the best threesome I have done was at 2 kg but both girls I did that with are no longer in the business unfortunately. Both are receptive to ideas and talkative, and do enjoy themselves, it is not mechanical. As always, YRMV but I had a nice time and would definitely consider it again but not so earth shattering that I would see them again before trying a different pair.
-
05-09-21 20:11 #4233Banned Member

Posts: 43Annabelle and Charlize
Anyone done a threesome with Annabelle and Charlize from Michelle's? Is it worth the 800?
Thanks!
-
05-09-21 11:04 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 433Estelle MA
Saw Estelle from MA. Damn, how is this girl not a model? Perfect body and looks and super hot. She could be Instagram model in a heartbeat. Absolutely my type and she is so sweet and nice. Seems submissive so being with her was easy. BBBJ was fanstastic and did what I liked. Tastes so sweet and everything is clean and smells good. Main act was good for me also, I'm not a porn star but I got everything I liked and then some. I mean just looking at her while doing it is enough to blow a load. Absolutely worth the fee compared to other places that charge ridiculous fees. For the average guy, paying the insane rates at some agencies for a girl is ridiculous. I'm glad MA can still deliver.
Anyway, I liked Estelle and I know she only visits on weekend. She prob has a normal life in WI and this side hustle pays the bills. Totally worth it.
-
05-07-21 15:13 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 338Looks Mexican to me.
Originally Posted by CoffeeGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-21 11:27 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 46Haha I'm in the same boat. One of those LBFMs.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
Either way anyone see her?
Been 10 years since I used them and I doubt they have my info anymore.
Is it still bob?
The screening page seems like a pita.









Reply With Quote






