Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 33235
-
05-12-21 18:36 #19885Senior Member

Posts: 95[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-12-21 18:28 #19884Banned Member

Posts: 318Ally / Ashley A Total Waste oF time And Money
Read my reviews on her, the only reason she probably answered the phone and door is because you got her cigarettes, otherwise you would have got crickets. She also has a habit of blowing your phone up, making promises, and then ignoring you for three hours after you showed up, then she will text you again saying she fell asleep.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
I've known her for years and she only gets worse. She will usually spend 2 hours in the bathroom shooting her dope, while you are waiting on her, then she is very reluctant to do the deed.
You are lucky, she has had me take her next door to the Red Roach Inn her get her dope first, then have me wait.
Her name is Ashley.
Thanks for the review, I'm glad someone else, sees her in the same light, a total waste of time and money.
-
05-12-21 18:20 #19883Senior Member

Posts: 195[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-12-21 18:06 #19882Senior Member

Posts: 52Not new
She's definately not new. Just out of the scene for the last half year.
Originally Posted by MVD212
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 18:00 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 95Waste of time
[Deleted by Admin]
This was your mistake, please don't feed the trolls, just report them, add them to your ignore list and move on.
A2
-
05-12-21 17:47 #19880Senior Member

Posts: 195Aly. Just don't do it. (Nike)
I despise giving bad reviews but when they are legit. They are legit. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...901/4197316772.
All I can say is don't do it. Quoted me. 8 for qv, even with her reviews on EB about being mediocre now decided to try her out, pics look good. Get there has no rubber and tells me to go to gas station to get rubber and cigs. I hate that crap, but fine. Really wanted to see what she looks like, get them return and sounded groggy as hell when I call for room number for almost 10. Minutes. Get the room number, get up there and she is the girl in the pics when she looked WAY sexier, nice thick looking clean skin. Now, she has a bruise on her lower lip, walking around gingerly all weird. Sigh, little head made me stay I give her. 7, to cover cost of cigs and rubber, put it on the dresser like a damn rookie, but luckily she tells me "get comfy I need to use bathroom and brush teeth. WTF were you doing the time I was waiting downstairs and she grabs a bag. OK she shooting up in bathroom vibes all over. I wait 5 minutes, took my money and 1 condom left her cigs and l was out. She looks like the pics kinda, body in clothes look kinda like her. But the pics just not close to what you get IMHO. I would avoid if I was you guys, but if you want to try. Hey it's your money, my report, sad. The pics looked good though and can confirm whatever review she had on here before is legit.... A slightly skinnier version of those pics and seemed off
-
05-12-21 17:28 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 195Let me guess Cierra. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 17:27 #19878Senior Member

Posts: 195[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-12-21 16:53 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 90Hamilton friend
I saw my Hamilton friend to day for a hhr BBBJ BBFS Greek was happy twice before I left. I have digits.
-
05-12-21 16:46 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 95Waste of time.
Saw this one recently and wow that girl is out there. Admitted addiction to the needle. Room was messy. I walked out. Don't need the drama she was spilling out. Short girl Big tits though thick ass. I wanted to stay but nope I can't deal with all that. She was only one that answered back from all the ladies I message. I would stay away.
-
05-12-21 16:42 #19875Senior Member

Posts: 53Ryann
I saw Ryann this week. It was a great experience. She is very talented. As skilled as I've ever been with. And to me, very beautiful: red hair, fair skin, trim, luscious. And it's hard not to be taken in by that southern drawl.
And, since it's a turn on to me to give as well as receive pleasure, I will say that I was satisfied in every way. And the conversation was enjoyable. A number of good exchanges, not just a talker, a good listener too.
Definitely would see her again.
-
05-12-21 15:39 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 600Kalina Jane
Looks like this one bounces between Cbus and Cincinnati.
No work on her in my neck of the woods, was wondering if any of you met her? Lots of content out there on her IG / Snap seems real.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/7791189.htm?cat=2396
-
05-12-21 14:31 #19873Banned Member

Posts: 318Girls can get stimulus checks
Yes they can, they do have to file taxes for 2020 this year and just show 0 income, if they don't owe any child support, back taxes, or fines to the courts, they will get a check.
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
I have filed for several of them to get their checks, and all the one's i filed for got their checks. Some had fines, etc. deducted, however for the most part, they all got their checks
-
05-12-21 13:46 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 223Ok. Well, its been a little over 24 hours. So maybe I'll try again.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-21 13:19 #19871Senior Member

Posts: 200Some have homes and receive benefits for their kids, Ones that do this fulltime and live hotel to hotel still have mailing addresses with their parents for legal stuff. The rest not so much. A few wouldn't be a.
Originally Posted by MrNails
[View Original Post]
Eligible if the true amount of money they make were known. A couple of these girls with a business mind are making some serious money. These are the ones usually found on websites like Eros.
Bedtime Story.












Reply With Quote






